Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara (10024 Views)

Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by AnnaKareninaFan: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tweet-News:

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara has dismissed reports that Nigeria's 2016 budget proposal submitted by President Buhari to the National Assembly is missing. A tweeter @DemolaRewaju directed this tweet at Dogara: Regardless of conspiracy theories and bants about the missing bill, pressure must be mounted on @bukolasaraki and @doyakubu to find it." The Speaker replied saying, "1st April arrives too early this year on Twitter. 2016 Budget estimates Stolen @NASS?? Pretty funny stuff! It's in the custody of the Clerk to the House of Reps. I can confirm no one has broken into his office."

http://dawntodusknews.com/nigerias-budget-is-intact-with-clerk-of-the-house-of-reps-speaker-yakubu-dogara/

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
There is no problem. Obviously, it was smuggled out for supplementary election (sorry supplementary budgeting). Nigerians are already aware we run a government of inconclusiveness. Or better put, 'I dey come government'.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by psucc(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am sure the new none will have changes in them.
Seriously, the budget can no longer be the same.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by iliyande(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am not sure grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by HungerBAD: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
The observers are observing.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by chimah3(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Their Bizwax!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by mantics(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
How will anyone sane think that the budget can disappear like that? The way people talk and think in this country self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Dgunnerz65: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Justicealh3(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
LostComment, (LC).
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by onyeokeze1: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Story story-----story

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by kennosklint(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
D money got missin ever since d budget was made.is normal tin to Nigerians.
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by brightology3: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
K
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by jejemanito: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
All lies told to us by this APC govt have been a hit back2back

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by fajani(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
isokay
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who steal our budget...(Danger)
Nigeria budget..................(Danger)
Our # BudgetOfYams......(Danger)
Dem put am for table....(Danger)
Somebody steal am........(Danger)
Oh! Buhari...........................(Danger)
Lie Mohammed.................(Danger)
APC Govt...............................(Danger)
Highway Robbers.............(Danger)
(Sing Till They
# BringBackOurBudgetOfYams
it is a quite a pity this govt is so not responsible et all I lost faith long time ago indeed APC is not d Messiah I was expecting

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by platz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
If am ever worried for Nigeria.... Am more worried now

10 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Wordsmith01: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Politricks! !!
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Emmysteve(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Naija fuji house of commotion

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by GreyLaw(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good to hear. The government should stop giving people reasons to doubt them.
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Phoenix001(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thank God
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin Bunch of clownish charlatans grin

GEJ is too organized, jare ..

14 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by chesterlee(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Damage control!! grin

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by chronique(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hear. When they were looking for it in the afternoon,you did not talk. After you guys have finished embarrassing the nation,you've gone to think of the lie to tell Nigerians. What is the distance between the green and red chambers,that they could not communicate same in the afternoon. I really feel sorry for Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Every single lie #Buhari told was a hit Back2Back.

From #5000 for d unemployed
To empty treasury
To war against corruption
To 2016 budget.

IyalaIya anybody.
APC ti take ova

17 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by honfnj: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dogara no fall ur hand o... Don't be another lai mohamed o.. that guy dey lie eh. Tufia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by dustydee: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
EugeneLeeJnr:
Who steal our budget...(Danger)
Nigeria budget..................(Danger)
Our # BudgetOfYams......(Danger)
Dem put am for table....(Danger)
Somebody steal am........(Danger)
Oh! Buhari...........................(Danger)
Lie Mohammed.................(Danger)
APC Govt...............................(Danger)
Highway Robbers.............(Danger)
(Sing Till They
# BringBackOurBudgetOfYams
it is a quite a pity this govt is so not responsible et all I lost faith long time ago indeed APC is not d Messiah I was expecting
grin
can't believe I recited this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by 2rez: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Naija i hail thee! Bring back our girls now to bring back our budget. Whole bunch of reprobates. Naija's 2016 budget if not found will soon be a hit back to back...

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by feldido(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why are they making a fool of themselves?
We are bigger than this cheap tricks

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by Harmvirus(f): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Akiko
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by mastengsynergy: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
To every rumor the must be an element of truth.
The truth will soon unfold.
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by charlycharles(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
tell me somtin! and saraki nor know abi? hmmmm apc. nigerians r nt goats we r humanbeings and humanbeings r wise.
Re: "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara by dignity33: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
So why those Saharareporter tweested that it was secreatly withdraw by presidency. Liar Government

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Sues Buhari For Failure To Order Ganduje’s Probe / Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa / Ndume: Terrorists Using Arms Stolen From Nigerian Military To Kill Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.