Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things (76564 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by cruzie75(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR VEHICLE?
INTRODUCING Autopartsnigeria.com( an online vehicle spare parts shopping mall)

in conjunction with our partner garages we take care of your vehicle and ensure its smooth running: Our services include:
Periodic vehicle maintenance.
We sell quality spare parts at the best price.
We also do vehicle particulars.
autopartsnigeria.com is a one stop shop for all your vehicle needs.
for more details you can reach us on this numbers: 08088889151, 09031633738. BB Pin 23B269E9
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by AyamConfidence(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
daamazing:
dry....
okay damnazing u have being noticed...oya waka pass

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
12. How to start a chainsaw.

I wonda what happens next when the machine starts. [Penis on the floor]
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by nurai88: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
my personal favorite. lwkmd.
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Alezy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
That guy at the filling station is just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by poyepa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
END TIME PHOTOS..........
As for no:2... that guy name na sorry cry
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Lovelynature(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Here goes Explorers again.

So people can be very foolish in this life eh. See as they're all playing with their lives. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
iXavier:

Sile12 deactivated

But, I like this guy!!
Explorer smiley
...you don't have the answer to the question angry
He is the Op, simple angry
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
i really needed this laugh, gosh those pics are hilarious plus that guy in a boat toying with the crocodile, lol the one testing the chainsaw, ah ah... i don laugh well today cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by charlydamianpat(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
really crazy pics walahi
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Airfoce1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op u are gud u make sad person to be hapy
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by montezz(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
1000 ways to die
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by gveeh(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
6. After dropping his iPhone 6 in the toilet.
seriously this one been don happen to me with my touchlite nokia with airtime worth 550...i comot am oh
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
lolz No 11 na made in Nigeria
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by harristo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
There are only two possibilities I can think of as regards to the 13th picture: either those guys in the pool didn't turn on the electric switch or they are already dead by now grin.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by ikbnice(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
above all, this is why men die earlier than women through taking 'outrageously' stupid risks. Check the pictures and see only men involved...women won't be stupid to do these silly things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by hardychris(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some people are really crazy, my phone almost fell of my hand while laughing, nice one OP. grin
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
17. When you love painting.
the perfect way to commit suicide. die while doing what u love doing. lol
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
montezz:
1000 ways to die
so u do watch it also
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by petermichaels(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Any day I hear say laugh kill person, I go carry sss com naira land. make una no kill me first oh!!
kip it up guys!! u guys are really fun to b wit. grin
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by seunny4lif(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Same here when Nokia 3310 was #35,000 with Mtel sim shocked but I no see am remove cry I wish make I disappear dat day cos na my uncle own grin
gveeh:
seriously this one been don happen to me with my touchlite nokia with airtime worth 550...i comot am oh
q

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by montezz(f): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ofatfoed:

so u do watch it also
Yeske
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Stanbeto: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
I no fit laff shaa
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by catryn19(f): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
shocked and no5 is real o!! Chisos..
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by catryn19(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
and no4 is real o! (not no5,mistake)
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by tasceige(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
8. His 11th year studying geology in eks*. He don spill, splash, split.

If nah Lau*ech?
That means say he don spill, splash and splosh..
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by MightyFortress: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cool.
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by refreshrate: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzie75:
WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN GET THE BEST PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR VEHICLE?
INTRODUCING Autopartsnigeria.com( an online vehicle spare parts shopping mall)

in conjunction with our partner garages we take care of your vehicle and ensure its smooth running: Our services include:
Periodic vehicle maintenance.
We sell quality spare parts at the best price.
We also do vehicle particulars.
autopartsnigeria.com is a one stop shop for all your vehicle needs.
for more details you can reach us on this numbers: 08088889151, 09031633738. BB Pin 23B269E9

On a post of foolish people doing crazy things?

ok o

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by refreshrate: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
more images of foolish people doing crazy things

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Toosure70: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
refreshrate:
more images of foolish people doing crazy things
but far better than your useless hero

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by oromankirisi(f): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol..crazy! grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by refreshrate: 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Toosure70:
but far better than your useless hero

Yes ees true ok are you happy now?

you can now sod off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.