Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things (76563 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Ishopbest: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by dharn10(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:

This guy must be looking for Nigerian budget

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Explorers(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Been doing great.. You?

cool tnx.
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
montezz:
Yeske
did u bought the discs or u watch it online via youtube?
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by daclint(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
When you are high on osogbo weed and you trying to pull back your dog.

Na master shifu be that o
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by gqboyy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
when u want to commit suicide but u try to make it look an accident
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by abbeymighty(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
READY TO DIE
Explorers:
25. Dont start what you cant finish.
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by NIMA99(f): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
creativity of the highest degree
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by grimadult(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 'Most foolish ways to die.'

My Asaga model and wife...am watching you
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by eterisan(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Explorers:
When you are high on osogbo weed and you trying to pull back your dog.
let me correct u op.. This is a picture of a Buddhist monk with a tiger...Monks raise tigers... U knw d good monk conservation thing.... That can't be regarded as a foolish person doing a crazy thing... I humbly suggest u remove it... It is offensive... Thanks
cc lalastica
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by cartoonday(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Relaxin (13)....dat 1 na die sha...lmao
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Explorers(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
eterisan:
let me correct u op.. This is a picture of a Buddhist monk with a tiger...Monks raise tigers... U knw d good monk conservation thing.... That can't be regarded as a foolish person doing a crazy thing... I humbly suggest u remove it... It is offensive... Thanks
cc lalastica

This is also a picture of a stunt man with raised/trained crocodile. But one day, the show turned bad when he put his arm in the croc's mouth, bite the arm, performed death roll, and tore off the arm.
Go to youtube, search "animals attack human" you will see videos of lions, tigers, dogs attacking and injuring their trainers.
What you don't understand is, animals tails are sensitive. You don't apply pressure or pull them with their tail even if you raised them, its dangerous. If you have a dog at home, you try it and see the response, then imagine pulling a tiger's tail.

You can still correct me bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by mayowabola(f): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Can't stop laughing ...
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by obontami: 2:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Explorers:
6. After dropping his iPhone 6 in the toilet.
meeehn this people dumb sha
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2016
grimadult:

My Asaga model and wife...am watching you
grin cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by jaybee3(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin cheesy grin

What's making this one laugh?

Dem don dey psyche you your head don dey swell tongue tongue

Na so dem go just use sweet words 419 ya coochie

grin grin

TGIF
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2016
jaybee3:

What's making this one laugh?

Dem don dey psyche you your head don dey swell tongue tongue

Na so dem go just use sweet words 419 ya coochie

grin grin

TGIF
grin cheesy grin cheesy Coochie is packed and sealed..

Psyche me? Hahahahahahaha... You wey be chief of psyche sad angry..

Grim is my runaway love wink..
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by eterisan(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Explorers:

This is also a picture of a stunt man with raised/trained crocodile. But one day, the show turned bad when he put his arm in the croc's mouth, bite the arm, performed death roll, and tore off the arm.
Go to youtube, search "animals attack human" you will see videos of lions, tigers, dogs attacking and injuring their trainers.
What you don't understand is, animals tails are sensitive. You don't apply pressure or pull them with their tail even if you raised them, its dangerous. If you have a dog at home, you try it and see the response, then imagine pulling a tiger's tail.

You can still correct me bro.
It doesn't change the fact that u are referring to a MONK as a foolish person. Try doing that to a pastor or an imam and see the response u will get. Peace be upon you! Namaste!
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by tola9ja: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
refreshrate:
more images of foolish people doing crazy things

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by domopps(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Must they commit suicide?

Cheeers
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by refreshrate: 12:20am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=tola9ja post=42015500][/quote]

*looks at profile picture* You my dear should be more concerned about dealing with that humongous protruding cheekbone on your face.

...just saying.
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by refreshrate: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=tola9ja post=42015500][/quote]

Think about your post again...Or get a lesson teacher to help you.

Lol everyone thinking common in common sense includes them.
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by tola9ja: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2016
refreshrate:

Think about your post again...Or get a lesson teacher to help you.

Lol everyone thinking common in common sense includes them.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by tola9ja: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2016
refreshrate:

*looks at profile picture* You my dear should be more concerned about dealing with that humongous protruding cheekbone on your face.

...just saying.

Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by latuma: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
this should be forwarded to 1000 ways to die for ppl to see. nice post
Re: Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things by jbblues24(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.