Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) (30064 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing / My Sister Is Missing Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Kids of now a days with their unruly behavior. I pray he's found safe.

He should be with his friends/gang since he ran out of the house.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Horlawale1(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2016
In my backyard grin

Just kidding though.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by bamirotola: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Some parents can ba overbearing @ times... the dictatorship system of raising family is of the old... I can remember putting on punk in my final yea in the university, and my papa was like, I wnt allow you to put on thug haair in my house.. I was like, so you indirectly calling pastor Ashimolowo a thug?? Cos he's my mentor.. na so he lock up... this young boy is in his teenage age, and what all parent must understand is that, they r prone to trying new things, try taking decisions in life especially if he's a boy... it's left to d parent to guide not forcefully and make em see reason why some actions ain't meant to be done... @ times parents should leave them to learn from their mistakes or outgrow some things they do..believe me such lesson last longer... this African parent thingy needs to stop, .. I pray the guy finds his way home and I see nothing bad in curling of hair... God gimme the grace to be the best father for my kids ..i'v scrambled enough I [email][/email]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by samlex21(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Just give him some time... Even the prodigal son came back talk less of him that left with nothing. Is like his Friends are still giving him food.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by cyprex: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
The dad just did his job.
Boy just find your way back home.

NB: daddy will still smack you again if you go against his instructions.

1 Like

Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by iambijo(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2016
He's tryin to teach his father a lesson for not doing a critical thinking to come with a positive decision instead he chastised him
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Kiss Daniel, Korede Bello and Reekado Banks, all to be blamed for your been AWOL!!!
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by porshuch: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
He is somewhere under the bridge at Oshodi smoking Igbo . The papa should not worry about him.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by vallycan: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hansome boy...may God guide u an bring u back safely to ya parent.... Be prayerful alwas as a parent to avoid wasted effort an years...just read eph6:1-3
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Socketbet: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
He will come back, na child of end time
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by shedgoz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
I met this boy in Ajah on the 24th of December 2015 standing right in front of VGC gate. It happened that the security men at the gate sent him back because he didn't actually know where he was going to. When I encountered him to know the reason why he was wandering without having a destination, his actual words were, “my step mother engineered my dad to drive me away from home”. I really felt for him and told him to report the situation to any police station, which he promised to do. He was given some money to aid him in his search for help. Since then I've not set my eyes on him again. We all pray he is found.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
pretydiva:
He will return home safely. Buh d guy is a spoilt brat I swear. Becos him papa correct am,he run comot 4 house..smh
Never judge, you weren't there and you don't expect the father to say he threatened him with a cutlass. I'm not supporting the boy but there is a way to call people to order, he wouldn't have any reason to run away from home if the punishments were light.

2 Likes

Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Icepresh(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
His Dad Smacked Him and He Ran Away From Home ? Lols My Dad Almost Smashed My Head With a Hammer For Curling. But I was A Teenager But I Was Man Enough To Retake The Right Decision
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Icepresh(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
His Dad Smacked Him and He Ran Away From Home ? Lols My Dad Almost Smashed My Head With a Hammer For Curling. But I was A Teenager But I Was Man Enough To Retake The Right Decision
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why would the old boy provoke the lad? There is a better way of scolding teenagers without provocation. The lad is cooling of with his goons somewhere and I believe will be back.
We all read about those two boys in Ikorodu that got missing for a while until they came out of hiding. This dude will soon show.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Caracta(f): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
And some people are actually blaming the father. Nigerians and hypocrisy!

What a silly way to judge.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
He's a very stupid boy.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
He's not missing

He went to flex!
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Bigcake: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
He is not missing, he simply wanna flex.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by authority007: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
D boy will be wit his frnds, he will com home sure.
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by kolaosita4(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
I pray u comeback home safely dude
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by 1miccza: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Caracta:

It really amazes me,most people posting those comments think we are more of foreigners than Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yarnvibes:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-r4OgAXN9Eh0/VpXhXPaEFnI/AAAAAAAH-B0/K2FwmC4fpuI/s400/1a.png[/img]

has been reported missing from home since Dec. 15th after his father chastised and smacked him for curling his hair.

He is a student of Eben - Noble College, Pedro, Shomolu. He is from Edo State.

If found, please call 08033908603.

Thank you.
how much will be my pay? with his picture, i can track his location in 6hrs!
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by princeade86(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pheals:
Believe he will walk back home #fait
amen
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Karufi: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
cool i no see am o
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy just hope he is fine where he is
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by DamiVirgo(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
kennyman2000:
Fine boy like you.. U done dey run away from home.

You'll be found by his grace. Dont do that next time. Hear wetin papa and mama dey talk. Its for ur own good.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

Igbo guys sha wink wink
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by jblake: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Hungry Neva catch am
Re: Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Caracta:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Post On Nairaland / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.