Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (376 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday January 13th 2016)
-BEING WITH JESUS

1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul.

2.Lord Jesus, thank you for being the Alpha and the Omega of my life.

3.Thank you Father because everyday that I live is a proof of your testimony and miracle.

4.Father, forgive every sin of disobedience in my life.

5.Father, make me a die-hard follower of your son, Jesus Christ.

6.Father, forgive all my sins and blot out all my transgressions.

7.Father, grant unto me the grace to obey you in all things.

8.Father, as Jesus lived by you and did your perfect Will, empower me to also live by you and do your perfect Will.

9.Lord Jesus, help me to spend quality time with you, in your presence, daily.

10.Lord Jesus, make me a disciple indeed and let the truth set me free in all areas of my life.

11.Father, let every yoke of satan be destroyed in my life and the easy yoke of Jesus, takes its place.

12.Father, preserve me and my household through out this year and beyond, in Jesus' Name.

13.Father, let every spirit of fear and doubts in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, as from today, let boldness be my trademark, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Testimonies That Will Be Common Place In The Future / Interesting !!! See How Christians Remember Jesus Crucification In Lag / Those Who Wrote The Book Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.