Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers (48427 Views)

Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by WisdomTank: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Like seriously?

Check out my signature for your building POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar Designs.

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Mopolchi: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
na demdem im people e release na.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Charly68: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
They are his agents I guessed
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
Anything that will make them sad is welcomed
Until you or a member of your family is also murdered, I'm sure that would also be a welcome development.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by honfnj: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
size40:
The news was on Nigerian Info, 92. 3 FM this morning here in port Harcourt. Yes, Wike's govt is seriously promoting violence , criminality and thuggery in Rivers state. For example, check out how many known militants that are currently in d Rivers state house of Assembly b4 both d election tribunals and d court of Appeal sacked them. Again, nearly all d newly appointed caretaker chairmen in d 23 local govt council in Rivers state newly appointed by Wike are either leaders of one cult group, ex militant or even current militant. Just last week, a team of combined force of police and d Army stormed into Asari Tori local govt to arrest a serving local caretaker chairman, Soboma Jackrich aka Egberi papa where several arms and ammunitions were discovered in his house. This is a known militant and criminal in Rivers state. Wike prefers empowering and appointing criminals than good people in Rivers state.
.. Buhari is promoting impunity and lawlessness. . Thank U

4 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by ipreach: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
APC in this State can lie like mad, Chai

CHECK MY SIGNATURES BELOW AND SEE what i am talking about

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by poshestmina(f): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
APC and propaganda undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by freshvine(f): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sensational journalism by oshodi expressway printers including their laptop social media partners with no physical address.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by richidinho(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
drshrewd:
its only those that don't reside in PH that will see this news as propaganda. this gang have been terrorizing the state for a very long time now. violently killing and robbing people and always getting protection from the PDP lead government. their is also similar gang that was lead by a notorious criminal popularly known as Abacha who hails from wike's community around wimpey in mile 4. they were protected by the state government and they played a part in the violence that marred the last elections in the state. the whole PH went agog on the news of his death when the gang after robbing a bank were intercepted by supper charged mobile police assisted by SARS around Ikokwu mile 3. goodness me, this confrontation lead to a gun battle that lasted for over 30 minutes resulting to the death of the notorious gang leader including several others.
that very day, the whole of Olu Abasanju rd was locked down as I was also caught up in the mix of the whole mess where I witness this unsavory battle albeit from afar.
never again will Rivers state be ruled by leaders that encourage gangasterism and cultism sad [/b]

@bolded
why didnt Wike call the SARS to stop shooting?

when police fails to carryout their duty you people will blame WIKE, the Rivers people's choice

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by CaptMG: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:

thanks bros[b]
ernesty20:

thanks bros[/b]
ernesty20:

thanks bros
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by agitator: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
richidinho:

@bolded
why didnt Wike call the SARS to stop shooting?

when police fails to carryout their duty you people will blame WIKE, the Rivers people's choice

bros you get time for apc propaganda.
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by amunkita(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
These 3 wise Robbers will kick Peterside/APC out from Rivers for ever..

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by mrwisesome: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Make una find another thing talk abeg. Or make una forget am, APC una no get waiting to talk aaaah

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by yipata: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
CHAI THESE SOUTH PEOPLE SHA WANTS TO DESTROY THEMSELVES, THE WAY SOME SELFISH AND GREEDY HAUSAS DESTROYED THIER REGION WITH BOKOHARAM, NOT KNOWING IT WAS COMING BACK TO HURT AND HUNT THEM... IF YOU PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM FOR LOOSING THOSE DOGS COS OF ELECTION.. AHAHAHA AFTER THE ELCTION NKO.... IGBO,S RONU OH. U PEOPLE BETER SHOUT ON HIM NOW BEFORE HE TURNS ALL UR BEAUTIFUL STREETS TO ASHES. HMNNN I TALKIII OH.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by dj187: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
WisdomTank:
Like seriously?

Check out my signature for your building POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar Designs.
Seen
Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Bgorgeous: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
God will continue to expose them

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Benbestic: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
ademega:
they released for more killings

Just like how Buhari released Boko Haram fighters from prisons all over Nigeria abi?
When will people stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by fortune1968: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
mind u, dis is a comment from an angry nigerian.

Apc has made us sad, angry and provoked.

It is high time they are made to be sad as well. cheesy. tongue.
I have no doubt in my mind that you lack morality and ability to reason rightly. is it only the APC that constitute the society that robbers are being released to.?

7 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by gbishman: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can assure you after the release of this criminals what we would hear is that gangs have killed them.
This will be done inorder to hide the truth and protect the names of their sponsors.
Quote me, it will be very callous to let this criminals go Scott free.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by engrshakespeare: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
before nko? U wanted me to call u a mn? Lol

Guy stop being callous, people's breadwinners were murdered

5 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Ngokafor(f): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:

....na waooo! cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by manup: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
drshrewd:
[b]its only those that don't reside in PH that will see this news as propaganda. this gang have been terrorizing the state for a very long time now. violently killing and robbing people and always getting protection from the PDP lead government. their is also similar gang that was lead by a notorious criminal popularly known as Abacha who hails from wike's community around wimpey in mile 4. they were protected by the state government and they played a part in the violence that marred the last elections in the state. the whole PH went agog on the news of his death when the gang after robbing a bank were intercepted by supper charged mobile police assisted by SARS around Ikokwu mile 3. goodness me, this confrontation lead to a gun battle that lasted for over 30 minutes resulting to the death of the notorious gang leader including several others.
that very day, the whole of Olu Abasanju rd was locked down as I was also caught up in the mix of the whole mess where I witness this unsavory battle albeit from afar.
never again will Rivers state be ruled by leaders that encourage gangasterism and cultism sad [/b]

Wike will win if the people wills which I will. Amaechi's house leader beats up someone in the house of Assembly nearly to death.
One of Amaechi's boy hit and killed a police man and the occupant of the vehicle.
Why are people spreading false rumors about Wike.
People should leave Wike alone he has done alot and he is still doing well.
We Rivers people we know all the propaganda of APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Banter1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
One thing I know for sure is that, APC will win Rivers! Like it or not, I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by northernboy: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
tuale4u:
Wike is promoting arm gangs in rivers state just 4 d sake of election.

People live in fear in PH because of these cultist turn arm robbers wike foot soldiers.

This is what all d radio stations are discussing in rivers state.
92.3fm, 91.7fm, 95.1 fm etc.

There are alot of arms gang in rivers state under wike protection.

Arm recovery is currently going on rivers state in d various LGA. And PDP are shouting thier members are being target despite police recovery arms from d gangs.
what shall you gain by winning elections through propaganda ,APC should grow up and forget all these cooking lies.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by tommykiwi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jafaru Isa dat was released by the president nkor.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by fuke(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
mind u, dis is a comment from an angry nigerian.

Apc has made us sad, angry and provoked.

It is high time they are made to be sad as well. cheesy. tongue.

Even including freeing robbers who had killed our men in uniform

We will see how long this happiness of yours will last.

Certainly, the internet is full of nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by lonelydora: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:

We have gone more than this in Nigeria. Please check Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
The government has a right to grant pardon,but that should be after they have been properly tried, rehabilitated and signs of remorse and repentance seen in them. Anything outside that is an abuse of power. I hope this news is notctrue and the rivers state government can come out with a statement on this.

If this guys are like the say the are, then granting pardon is a treasonable offence to the Nation.
The best any government can do to such bad people is life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
drshrewd:
[b]its only those that don't reside in PH that will see this news as propaganda. this gang have been terrorizing the state for a very long time now. violently killing and robbing people and always getting protection from the PDP lead government. their is also similar gang that was lead by a notorious criminal popularly known as Abacha who hails from wike's community around wimpey in mile 4. they were protected by the state government and they played a part in the violence that marred the last elections in the state. the whole PH went agog on the news of his death when the gang after robbing a bank were intercepted by supper charged mobile police assisted by SARS around Ikokwu mile 3. goodness me, this confrontation lead to a gun battle that lasted for over 30 minutes resulting to the death of the notorious gang leader including several others.
I remember vividly dat d diamond bank robbery happened during Ameachi's tenure, why blame it on Wike and PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by chrisxxx(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wike took this clue from Amaechi. Remember towards the just concluded general election in March Amaechi went and released convicted condemned criminals from Port Harcourt prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by ubah84(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Drdunn:
this cant stop wike from winning rivers election..
apc liars

shame
I pray that these armrubbers will visit you one day. pls say amen to confirm that apc is lieing

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drops Charges Against Armed-Robbers by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
ernesty20:
I hope you and your family are living away from Rivers State so that you won't become a victim of your wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) / Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.