Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? (877 Views)

What Business Can One Start With N300,000? / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Naira May Appreciate To N300 Per Dollar – BDC Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? by alphanijaexport(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Good and Bad are always in the continuum

It only depends on what you want to see...
Even in the time of war - some smart people still make good of it.

It occured to me, when I made withdrawal from my Payoneer Card (Earnings From AIOP)

If only Nigerians can drop skepticism and doubt tap into Home Based Business that pays in Dollars.
(Some solution based company out there are for real
Re: N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? by jordyspices: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
How do I get involved. @ op
Re: N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? by alphanijaexport(f): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its by becoming a Representative of the company (AIOP) providing the Follower list build tool in nigeria, and you will earn $10 for every new user you win for the Company, the market is Huge.

Possible market is 2Million

#‎Leaders‬ (Religious and Others)
‪#‎Speakers‬
‪#‎Bloggers‬
‪#‎Writers‬
#Anybody into Internet Marketing
#Konga Affiliates
#Jumia Affiliates

etc....

Major Product: Autoresponder for email marketing
Re: N300 Per Dollar - Can You See The Advantage Of It? by Emmotion(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op, pls explain further

Think I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Know The Real Reason Behind The Price Hikes... / Avalized Bill Of Exchange / Happening Now. Popular Canopy Market In Wuse Zone 3 Neighborhood Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.