Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God (3884 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by bjcole(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Grendel:
so i asked my wife to start EGG business in other to generate more income to the family
but she insist she must tell her pastor first.
please i dont know what to do because i refused to buy the idea of involving third part into our matter.
she has been keeping quite and acting funny.

please Nairalanders advice me on what to do.

thanks

Bros you are not so spiritual that's why your wife seeks for the pastor's advice and your pastor is not a third party in your marriage because when wahala dey for the marriage, you still run to them for prayers and counsel. Your wife is not wrong seeking spiritual help, you should be happy having a wife that seeks spiritual help concerning the family maybe God has been helping your family because of her spirituality. If you are not comfortable with the man(pastor), call your wife and explain to her afterall both of you are one, and get born again, get serious with God and bible and your wife will start looking up to you for prayers.

I had an experience with a lady this afternoon, I advised to start a line of business which will take her higher than what she is doing now, I told her, she must go home and discuss with her husband and both of them must agree together because, two people cannot work together except they agree and any pastor that decides for a family without the consent of the head of that family is not a true pastor.
@Op, note pls, not all pastors are bad, the good ones outnumbered the bad ones, I am a pastor and all I seek for is the good of every family I pray for.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by greatdeal1408: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
bjcole:

Bros you are not so spiritual that's why your wife seeks for the pastor's advice and your pastor is not a third party in your marriage because when wahala dey for the marriage, you still run to them for prayers and counsel. Your wife is not wrong seeking spiritual help, you should be happy having a wife that seeks spiritual help concerning the family maybe God has been helping your family because of her spirituality. If you are not comfortable with the man(pastor), call your wife and explain to her afterall both of you are one, and get born again, get serious with God and bible and your wife will start looking up to you for prayers.

I had an experience with a lady this afternoon, I advised to start a line of business which will take her higher than what she is doing now, I told her, she must go home and discuss with her husband and both of them must agree together because, two people cannot work together except they agree and any pastor that decides for a family without the consent of the head of that family is not a true pastor.
@Op, note pls, not all pastors are bad, the good ones outnumbered the bad ones, I am a pastor and all I seek for is the good of every family I pray for.
Guy, some people are more spiritual than you think. He may be a coded child of God that doesn't fancy going to church or seeing pastor to achieve his aim. His wife is just too soft
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by fabulous85: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Enoquin:
These things work this way and it is caused by the way most men priortise what they want from their future spouses. If you aren't that spiritual, do not seek for a very spiritual wife. The reason being that, since she will be obeying the bible, she will only follow the lead of the one who follows the bible as well. This is a why a man should be more spiritual than his wife, so that the 'spiritual' wife looks up naturally to him instead of 'unnaturally' looking up to a pastor.
Same with being an atheist, or traditional worshipper.
Of course, if the change occured after marriage, change with it, or ensure that you are more valuable
i disagree
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Grendel:
so i asked my wife to start EGG business in other to generate more income to the family
but she insist she must tell her pastor first.
please i dont know what to do because i refused to buy the idea of involving third part into our matter.
she has been keeping quite and acting funny.

please Nairalanders advice me on what to do.

thanks

My brother, after God, you should be the highest authority in your marriage.

Consulting pastor is an option because YOU allow it.

Treat the plan as you would her intention to consult witches and wizards. Make it a no-no.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
shockedshocked
Thanks guys
Good advised from all of you.
I calmly explained my mind to her and she is cooperating already.
Thanks
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by bjcole(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2016
greatdeal1408:

Guy, some people are more spiritual than you think. He may be a coded child of God that doesn't fancy going to church or seeing pastor to achieve his aim. His wife is just too soft
Young man, there is nothing like a coded child of God, you cannot serve God and mammon together, by their fruits you shall know them. If you are a child everyone around you will know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed / What Will Replace Cds, After Its Passing Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.