Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? (660 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? by nollywoodbabe: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
http://nollywoodbabes.com/nigerians-did-somebody-curse-bode-george-with-stealing/ This just beats me and have me crack my head wondering. I mean Bode George is a very powerful Politician or used to be one depends on who you ask. A close associate of former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo until he was sent to Jail on Corruption charges, by same Obasanjo’s government..He eventually spent about 6months and was released. During his “Thanks Giving Service” for being released from Jail, the Presiding Pastor admonished him to stay away from such negative things that could land him in Trouble again, he was actually asked to use his Voice and position for good! This happened not... ...http://nollywoodbabes.com/nigerians-did-somebody-curse-bode-george-with-stealing/

Re: Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? by nollywoodbabe: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2016

Re: Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? by lastingdeek(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
how i wan take know??

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Politician In Nigeria- Re-organise Your Life... / Man Climbs, Stays On Lagos High-tension Tower For Three Hours / Is The Hope For Small Scale Farmers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.