Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (65501 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by agadez007(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
GloryGloryRufus:
Asociation of name checkers. Where is the prostitute from? And opkara is from where too?
the man is your father's side while the prostitute is from your mother's side
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
True talk grin angry
Ma Nigga
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Toosure70: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
I know say na dem
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
to marry you nagrin
God forbid, i dan marry already.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Slingshotz:

My guy i tireooo!! The olosho na new recruit grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ashawo no be work ooo
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Ma Nigga
Abi ur nigress,u b ma nigga!! cheesy
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by KINGOZEK(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wow! Interesting... The guy na share guy, no time to waste
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by 7footre(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.
It's clearly stated in d article that d guy is from Abia! So wetin ndi imo do? angry
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by elbuzzy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
this is lagos lets face the fact,okpara stole her money yes that money no reach 90k maybe 5k or less self
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by fiziebaibie(f): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oloko dogi dope
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by chubbygal(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Both of them should bury their heads in SHAME

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Abi ur nigress,u b ma nigga!! cheesy
lols.my nigress hwfa na.cheesy
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Did i just read a part about her wanting to settle down and marryLOL...DT means most guys are married to an ex commercial sex worker

hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by bmos(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Twaci post=41939940]Sharp guy cheesy[/quote[color=#990000][/color]

They were busy knacking on 30 Dec when others were busypreparing & praying to God for successful crossover the next day into the new year. Olosho even wan marry after retirement. Abeg help me ask her, wetin go remain after the over use of her konjo?

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Dadehmola: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
rman:
Why do I get the feeling the prostitute may be lying?

The guy may have straffed without paying and the prostitute got her friends in police to frame him for a bigger crime.

Prostitutes lie a lot and most have police as close ally.

I may be wrong though.

I share your sentiments...

The fact that she charged N500 for the whole night ....only to claim that she had 90k in her bag, smells fishy!

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
what of the 4kee? is it not also a crime to be a prostitute?
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by bmos(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=Twaci post=41939940]Sharp guy cheesy[/quote[color=#990000][/color]

They were busy knacking on 30 Dec when others were busy preparing & praying to God for successful crossover the next day into the new year. Olosho even wan marry after retirement. Abeg help me ask her, wetin go remain after the over use of her konjo?

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by niggabounce(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
you need to see my face when i read this line

She said she had hoped to use the stolen money to start another business and foreclose her prostitution job and settle down to marry.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lol
Is she not human?
She must have had more dan enough dicks now so she bilivs is time to find d special dick....

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by missKiffy(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
ijustdey:
lalasticlala do you think the man is guilty of what the prostitute is accusing him off or she just want to rip him off of some money
Wetin be Lalasticlala own for d matter
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
what of the 4kee? is it not also a crime to be a prostitute?is that even possible for the haplot to carry such money to a guest's house?
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Like olisa Metuh,like Okpara!
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
niggabounce:

Lol
Is she not human?
She must have had more dan enough dicks now so she bilivs is time to find d special dick....
abeg marry her free, no brideprice
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.
Can't figure out that clearly. What do you mean?
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Islie: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
According to Ibrahim, Okpara was the last client she intended to have before travelling to her village.

She said she had hoped to use the stolen money to start another business and foreclose her prostitution job and settle down to marry.

cheesycheesy

I pity the man who will marry her.....
because he won't know he had marry an olosho.....

I don't think they retire..... they only change business operandi....
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Socketbet: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
The guy don shine Congo finish come commit sin on top
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Vomm: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Can somebody remind me of the retirement age for Naija? Olosho, ur time neva reach ooo. At 38 u still have 27 more years to spend to serve ur fatherland. Thank God say all ur hope is lost and u need to raise another 90k, may be it will take u another 38years to complete the next 90k that is if this economy gets better, if not it may take approximately 50years to raise that amount again so struggle continues!!!
As for the guy, walahi I no blame u, na where the money follow come,e follow comot.

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by ijustdey: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
missKiffy:
Wetin be Lala-sticlala own for d matter

he has better judgement of the situation than I do.......

that's why I called for his opinion.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by vinceton: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.
ashi ko bu
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.

isi adighi mma,wetin concern imo with onye abia,imo state eji mee unu ara.u must come frm anambra

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by spawnx: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dude felt he deserves some payment for services rendered.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by sunerie: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]benin pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.