Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (65503 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Taaa! Mechie onu gi ebe ahu. Ebee ka I huru Abia ebe ahu? I gaa ugwu I mee ka ndi ugwu, I gaa Ofe mmanu isoro ha ribe ofe ha. Mechie onu gi! Taa!
Makamuanwuo:

isi adighi mma,wetin concern imo with onye abia,imo state eji mee unu ara.u must come frm anambra
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2016
O bu tata ka I nuru Okwu a izizi? Kwo ezi Okwu.
vinceton:
ashi ko bu
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2016
The journalist must be from Imo. That guy is from Orlu!
7footre:

It's clearly stated in d article that d guy is from Abia! So wetin ndi imo do? angry
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2016
No.
greatme2good:

Don't u think not commenting would have been the best?
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes!
GodpunishBuhari:

What you typed is meaningless, is imo in the news?
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.
They said he is from Abia State! r u blind or something?!
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Godson32(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=ijustdey post=41940025

cheesy
olosho too dey tire after serious nacking......

this thing shock me oooooo[/quote]] E be like say u be regular serious nacking customer.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by noblegrex: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Omeleme oo. N5oo for marathon sex till day BREAK. Hia.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by SavageGarden(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:
Okpara collect Orijin for my head inside prison Bar..

U na better wise man..
U re the smart one, u outsmarted her after all she sef dey the competition..

Reminds me of a friend who formed sleeping nd the gal collected his 400 dollars nd shared the naira note pack into two nd took half, as she was about leaving my guy man call am say "Bae just drop everything back nd hit the bed make we fvck 1st" Omo the gal weak....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin*falls from pawpaw tree**climbs back**and falls again grin grin Olosho wonder
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by amunkita(m): 12:51am On Jan 14, 2016
SavageGarden:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin*falls from pawpaw tree**climbs back**and falls again grin grin Olosho wonder

Nah this kind falling make Tortoise get cracked shell oo..

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by goodgate: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

What you typed is meaningless, is imo in the news?
That girl DAFT ooo.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Damibiz(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Na wow
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Icepresh(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2016
If I was The One I'll Take The Cash Her Phone Her Jewelies Infact Everything
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by 7footre(m): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
The journalist must be from Imo. That guy is from Orlu!
sad lipsrsealed malicious content
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2016
NO mind her she meet Egberipapa, and at the end she get to pay 90k becos the guy brutally pieces the catapult.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2016
ijustdey:

cheesy
olosho too dey tire after serious nacking......

this thing shock me oooooo
The girl is a criminal,okpara no pay her the 5k that is why she decide to do that to him,,that old lady is a criminal,imagine ashhawo thinking of marriage after turning the sweet thing to a cow nyassh,God punish devil,she is even older than okpara.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by bluecircle470: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Kai! Man don suffer. Imaging her saying she wants to get married! To whom? shocked
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by GodpunishBuhari: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
goodgate:
That girl DAFT ooo.

LoL
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by GodpunishBuhari: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Yes!

Smh
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Karufi: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Smart guy
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
donbenedict:
20k bail.. so wat happens to d 90k?
lies, if she was sleeping then she should ask her follow sex workers

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Ho wan get married? Idunbilivit
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by MartinsIfeco(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.
Yes ala ni le bu otu
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by PurestBoy(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2016
EmekaBlue:
If u hear d man side of d story now..Ego b he no pay so the ashawo just wan accuse am wrongly..TOOTOO girl

You're wrong, prostitutes collect their money upfront if its daybreak service except if the guy is her regular customer who she trusted hence the reason why she kept the money within reach

1 Like

Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
End tym sex worker.
Hell fire awaits you.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by zendy: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Ndi Imo ndi ala bu otu.

Why do you have to say something like that!

Anu mpam!
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by morganwizzy55(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
U want play with olosho, her money fit no lost self, maybe the guy no pay her after nacking, early monin he zoom off.. But the hoe wakes up. Cos of that dats, the hoe accused him for stealing her money
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2016
We stupid gan for this country,at the first place the bussiness she is doing is not legal in 9ja,am not saying stealing is ryt buh wat is the case against as far as as I know they should both be arrested.lawless nation we live,the same pips that plunder in the Halliburton case are the ones prosecuting ppl some years later whilst all the foreigners that had hand in it are in jail already.ours are celebrated.
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2016
She said she had hoped to use the stolen money to start another business and foreclose her prostitution job and settle down to marry.

Lawd gawd! Save us from karishikas
Re: Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Twaci:
Sharp guy cheesy

sharp guy for being a thief? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Olisa: Identity Of Man Who Was Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.