Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On (493 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / "My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On by tpiaobsession: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
someone else watching it.

Your reason for viewing or discussing a film should go beyond that- either by recommendation or interest or whatever.

Not because your snooping showed you what someone was watching and you now opened thread and then started abusing the person whose idea you stole.

That is the height of idiocy, use your common sense occasionally!
Re: Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On by Theanonymous9: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op, u smoke heavenly weed? Who u dey talk with? U open thread with vexation. Why na?
Re: Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On by tpiaobsession: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Theanonymous9:
I smoke heavenly weed.

Projection is the bane of you people.

however, glad to see you curbing your other day madness!

try me again!
Re: Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On by Theanonymous9: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
tpiaobsession:

Projection is the bane of you people.

however, glad to see you curbing your other day madness!

try me again!

Sorry it took me this long to reply. BTW, your sister knows her stuff wink
Re: Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On by tpiaobsession: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Sorry it took me this long to reply. BTW, my sister knows her stuff wink

Petty!

Try again!
Re: Be Original In Your Movie Watching, Dont Just Watch A Movie Becos You Spied On by homesteady(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

(1) (Reply)

He Was Terrified:man Gets Chased By A Lion After Losing A Bet! / Game Of Thrones Returns In 24/04/2016 / Brand Yourself And Style!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.