Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. (2804 Views)

My Interviewer Asked Me About The Church I Attend And My Salvation Experience. / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear Cynthia,
I had a flick with a certain girl, she was not really my girlfriend, not that I didn't want her to but she was not compatible with my spec of what I want from a lady.
I like quiet and responsible girls, the very first time I met she appeared sooo innocent, quiet and calm as a dove with unnerving beauty, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen in my lifetime , but as we got to know each other, she continually warned me that she is not as she appeared. She would talk about sex as if a common think like breathing in front of my friends while my friends would salivate as she said so, she even would talk about Penis size as so on, in front of my riff raff friends.
She also had the habit of telling me about her various sexual encounters with other guys, so many many guys as if she had a register because she would recite their names sequentially. She was always talking about sex nothing else.
I told her about a serious relationship, she asked me to have sex with her if she liked it that she would come back for more but if she doesn't like it, no more.

I ended our friendship, she kept on calling and crying that I broke her heart, that she truly loved me and wanted a long lasting relationship that would lead to marriage, I broke up with her on the month her mum died.

but there was this incident when her father caught us seriously smooching, her breasts were out, her father slapped me and asked me out of his house but that was before we broke up.

It's been years since that incident, I was young and stupid smooching a girl in her father's sitting room. I went for a job interview in an engineering firm and lo and behold, her father was the head of the panel, I couldn't even say my name. After the whole frenzy interview, her father told the panel that I was a hardworking man, a "huzzler" and a goal getter, but that I need to work on my self discipline and control.
I also saw that the daughter was part of the HR of the firm, she looked so splendid and from what I heard she was married with kids, I feel awkward working in this kind of scenario..

I got a success mail on the interview, I am scared that the man might use the Job ruse to fustrate my life..

Visit www.mydearestcynthia.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by tasceige(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
That's serious...
Just like in movies..
Well, you got the Job already, I guess there shouldn't be any pressure knowing that she's married,
But you self ehn? The month her mother die? Argh!!!
My advise.... BE PREPARED
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Drniyi4u(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
lol....seconded
tasceige:
That's serious...
Just like in movies..
Well, you got the Job already, I guess there shouldn't be any pressure knowing that she's married,
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Funminicrown: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
You'd better accept the offer while you look out for a better one..... Moreso, you've to work on your self discipline as the man rightly said.
Goodluck bro!

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by kachnov(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Funny indeed....

Guys see my signature.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia,
I had a flick with a certain girl, she was not really my girlfriend, not that I didn't want her to but she was not compatible with my spec of what I want from a lady.
I like quiet and responsible girls, the very first time I met she appeared sooo innocent, quiet and calm as a dove with unnerving beauty, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen in my lifetime , but as we got to know each other, she continually warned me that she is not as she appeared. She would talk about sex as if a common think like breathing in front of my friends while my friends would salivate as she said so, she even would talk about Penis size as so on, in front of my riff raff friends.
She also had the habit of telling me about her various sexual encounters with other guys, so many many guys as if she had a register because she would recite their names sequentially. She was always talking about sex nothing else.
I told her about a serious relationship, she asked me to have sex with her if she liked it that she would come back for more but if she doesn't like it, no more.

I ended our friendship, she kept on calling and crying that I broke her heart, that she truly loved me and wanted a long lasting relationship that would lead to marriage, I broke up with her on the month her mum died.

but there was this incident when her father caught us seriously smooching, her breasts were out, her father slapped me and asked me out of his house but that was before we broke up.

It's been years since that incident, I was young and stupid smooching a girl in her father's sitting room. I went for a job interview in an engineering firm and lo and behold, her father was the head of the panel, I couldn't even say my name. After the whole frenzy interview, her father told the panel that I was a hardworking man, a "huzzler" and a goal getter, but that I need to work on my self discipline and control.
I also saw that the daughter was part of the HR of the firm, she looked so splendid and from what I heard she was married with kids, I feel awkward working in this kind of scenario..

I got a success mail on the interview, I am scared that the man might use the Job ruse to fustrate my life..

Visit www.mydearestcynthia.
hmmm
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by CharlyNick: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Someone will soon come here and call Lalasticlala to push this to front page.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by AnaCheks(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
lol...congrats. Abeg which firm be that...? Seriously need a job.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Usjimy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP, you're in for a long thing...

Someday, your sins will be called to remembrance either by the father or daughter.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Trendy247: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
I DON WATCH THE FILM BEFORE

2 Likes

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Alphaoscar: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Since the lady in question is married you shouldn't nurse much fear and I believe you should let your effort on the job speak for you.

No biggie jare.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Davidovinci(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst......
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Dahveydson(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is pure fiction.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Vision4God: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Waow.... congrats.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Mustay(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
tasceige:
That's serious... Just like in movies..
Yeah, you just read the script.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by OgaSirAde(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op u sure say u don get job cheesy just bone as if nothing happnd and just face ur work and be @ ur best let past be bygone.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by ProudOlodo: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Very funny story grin The girl's father was level-headed and just passed across a simple message..."I haven't forgotten but you better prove you're better than I thought of you"
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by E383: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Unless you feel really awkward about it, I think you are just making a big deal out of it.

The lady obviously has moved on, so has her father, else, you'd have seen hell at that interview.

You better stop thinking about crap and do your job.

Nonetheless, I think this is fiction.

I wish you luck sha. #Yawns.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by GSteve001(m): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2016
you are about to enter one chance. Take the job and prepare for the battle. The lady or the father might try manipulating you, don't fall o and the only way you can get that is through discipline like the man said. Just manage till you get another job...i'm sure the man will d more than slap if you try anything with her again self.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by lloydpras: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Have seen this movie ...the guy later took Poison.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by teebee22(f): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2016
@OP my own little advice to you is to forget whatever happened in the past and work on the present. it will take your hard work and diligence to work there and prove to the father that you are now a disciplined man but I want you to be free and if possible format those past incident from your memory. good luck.
congrats on your new job and I wish you all the best
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by PastorAji(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
tasceige:
That's serious...
Just like in movies..
contact Onihaxy
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Ezeebube2(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
One piece of advice @ OP, don't succumb to ur assumptions just yet. Take d job and see where it leads. it might just b d break u need bt keep in mind to throw in d towel if and when they start mistreating u. I thing oga Seun will agree with me. Thank me later
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Davidbee(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
I see no reason why you should be scared. Break ups happpen every now and then. What happened has happened and it is now a thing of the past. Accept the job offer, gladly, go about your business and if they(father and daughter) try to bring it up or use it against you, tell them to LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA and F**K THAT S#*T!!!
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Joeace3000(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Everything that happens in life is to teach us something... Learn n keep ur head high. Simple. However i still believe the director didn't approve this movie script
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by stzy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm I get d gist
1. She loves sex n wants it with u n she hasn't got it
2. She looks splendid nw dat u saw her bt she's married.
3 her father gives u d Job bt asks u 2 work on ur self control n self dicipline
4 I think u're scared bcoz u dnt tink it has ended btw u guys n u may finally get 2 nail her n dis will re disastrous.

Well I feel ur pain bt take cue 4rm kanye west n stay faithful in a room full of hos
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Ibroboss(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oga OP nothing will happen,even if that girl comes your way bang her again! undecided
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Ex-gf Father Was My Interviewer. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You don enter one chance...

(1) (Reply)

Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week / Fcmb Aptitude Test / Companies In Nigeria That Use Solidworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.