Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? (12077 Views)

Photos: Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Army / Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 1:02am On Oct 27, 2006
Esquire has just announced that Scarlett Johannson is the sexiest woman alive in the world?

Do you agree?

For the full interview, see http://kissesandroses..com

Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2006
I think what they mean is that she's the sexiest Hollywood celebrity.
They didn't check out all the women in the world, did they? It'd be impossible to do that!
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by neelsel(f): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2006
You know how shallow these white americans are, and we are fully aware of their definition of beauty( deadly thin, pale white, etc). But thank God we know what defines beauty, so claims of this nature do not in anyway faze me.

1 Like

Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by snazzydawn(f): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
What on earth is so sexy about her? she looks like the girl next door.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Oracle(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2006
We've gotta realise that this is something that was done by vote, so she was voted.
but if we're to actually consider sexy she not close to it.
Has anybody watched HOME ALONE 3? Try to compare her then and now

Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by eslynera(f): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2006
she ain't bad anyway, i reallllllllllllllly love her, ever since she played the island, it made me like her though she acted as a wierd thing grin
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by saintkola(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2006
hw cn she b when Halle aint dead ?
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Raymand(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2006
Guys. . .it's just a magazine! anyone can make a magazine and call anyone the sexiest - Hey blablabla magazine named Fat basterd from Austin Powers the sexiest fictional character on earth. . .Heeeellllloooo! somethings shouldn't be taken too seriously. . .
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by eslynera(f): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2006
and what's all this jealousy mostly about?? angry ehnn??
she was announced and she is, ya can't change it, sorry. tongue grin
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Free(f): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
wtf

sexy woman alive?

r they serious

who is she anyways

how come George cloney is dat sexiest man alive? angry

these ppl aint got no taste

Denzel looks better than that clooney grin
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2006
Free:

wtf

sexy woman alive?

r they serious

who is she anyways

how come George cloney is that sexiest man alive? angry

these people aint got no taste

Denzel looks better than that clooney grin

Even Pat Atta will make George Clooney look ordinary.

Scarlett must have seen the guys behind the camera and her performance made them to drool.

She even wanted to go naked on set in a recent film, but the director held her back.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by eslynera(f): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2006
wuahaha grin
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Free(f): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2006
indeed grin grin

what do these ppl consider sexy anyways undecided
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by beyunce(f): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2007
Anyways. i think they mean the sexiest as in popular. cos every one in the world is popular at all.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Emad(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
i think sexy in Holly wood is determined by "the man whey e fit show bobi pass" grin grin
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by mystikal(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2009
she is certainly sexy!
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by clemcykul(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
in ur dreamz
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by saraj(f): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2009
@Oracle

She was 12 yrs old in Home Alone 3 FFS!!
That was 12 yrs ago.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by debbybos(f): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
na wa o,wen we av fin chics in niger e.g omotola,mercy,even internationly beyonce try pass am abeg she is jst lik an ordinary girl no swager atal
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
Make una get over yaselfs jare she was voted the sexiest woman in the world. Make una either accept am or piss off. cheesy.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Dclique(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
I think she deserves it. That girl has major curves.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by ylaa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
I NO WAN POST MY PIX OH I PASS THIS GIRL WELL WELL.
Re: How Can Scarlett Johannson Be The Sexiest Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
well, I actually think she's sexy,...watched avengers jst to see her inna leather suit lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Signs New Management Deal With Upfront & Personal / Woman Paralyzed After Taking 2nd Vaccine Shot 2794 Died / This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.