Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (62310 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by agulion: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
ok we are watching in 3D
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by Raxxye(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one E F See see!

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by optional1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na so God of d poor go dey catch them one by one

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by omon44: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mak una go seize the one for village too
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by shamecurls(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wish our judiciary can be up to the task like EFCC. Nigeria needs to adopt China's anti-corruption laws.

Just a pity we still call it media propaganda, witch-hunting e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by goodiz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Must they deface it with the stupid red paint?
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by bamite(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
tuniski:
that is sadistic concept of change and sadly, it is what many are celebrating instead of improvement in their own life/welfare they are drunk on media noise about buhari anti corruption even as hardship worsens!
Still feels better knowing the super rich, particularly the corrupt ones not having joy, even though the hardship gets worse for the middle class and the poor

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by RexTramadol1: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Soldiers no guide him house

Make EFCC try rubbish with me, na dre dead body dem ogas go use do exhibition!
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by mayowa365: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=slimfit1 post=41944546]Let us turn it to a hostel cos i don't see anyone coming to bid this house.

Even if you bid,efcc go quiz u say where u see money.
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by WIZGUY69(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
I think I saw the house today.
that should be Wuse zone 2.
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by surestsam(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by HARDDON: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
EFCC has become one Frankenstein monster to the corrupt under Baba- a once toothless poodle under Jonathan.

God Bless Magu!!

Let this jungle justice not get to u!

When did efcc become d judiciary?

Hope this dictator knows d end point of this seeds he is sowing?

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by basileze: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is he planning coup?
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by xkobic4rel(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
You go fear fear naw
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by lymelyte(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hypocrites.. When these set of people were looting our national treasure, you guys didn't say they should follow the rule of law o..Now eFFC is doing its job by confiscating the properties bought with the loot,una con dey write about judiciary here..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by kamantan(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chai dis baba ba wasa o
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by arsenal33: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Those crooked b*stard lawyers must be bypassed. They are the biggest enemies of nigeria
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by bamite(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
tuniski:
that is sadistic concept of change and sadly, it is what many are celebrating instead of improvement in their own life/welfare they are drunk on media noise about buhari anti corruption even as hardship worsens!
tuniski:
Still feels better knowing the super rich, particularly the corrupt ones not having joy, even though the hardship gets worse for the middle class and the poor
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by Day169: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Alex "Bad" eh!
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by babadem2much(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
bamite:
always being FTC on your own thread is also corruption. Back to the topic:I don't know why i have this feeling of joy when i see the super rich feel pain. I may be a hater but i just know it gives me joy seeing the rich suffering. If you share the same thoughts with me you can hit like if you want.

I feel same too.

they forgot when Baba said

#IBELONGTOEVRYBODY N IBELONGTONOBODY
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by SHAIBULIAR: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
see where our money go. Baba abeg sell am to me for 200k
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tinubu nko?See oriental hotel,There is one big hotel at Joel ogunaike street,gra,Ikeja,that i can't remember.Tvc and radio continental is another property own by the jagaban.Efcc is a joke.
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by banki(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
HARDDON:

Let this jungle justice not get to u!

When did efcc become d judiciary?

Hope this dictator knows d end point of this seeds he is sowing?

Yes,

U guys said he didn't have the guts to fight
He fights ur complaining
You people never expected him to win it's time to VOMIT

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
banki:

Yes,

U guys said he didn't have the guts to fight
He fights ur complaining
You people never expected him to win it's time to VOMIT
He should arrest and prosecute everybody irrespective of political party affiliation.
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by FisifunKododada: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
cool No peace for the wicked. Thank you EFCC and Buhari. Fire burn burn dem. Bomblaclat.
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by don4real18(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Just seize all his properties and dash me the house.... I'm not corrupt
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by IQnoCommon(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
lol... This EFCC guys ain't serious.... are they trying to stop people from driving or walking by.....
you are funny with this
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by Joevics(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
bamite:
always being FTC on your own thread is also corruption. Back to the topic:I don't know why i have this feeling of joy when i see the super rich feel pain. I may be a hater but i just know it gives me joy seeing the rich suffering. If you share the same thoughts with me you can hit like if you want.
its very simple. You are suffering from poverty. its only the poor that rejoices on seeing people fail, because they want them to be like them.
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by morbeta(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
They should open that his fat stomach and feed his intestines to dogs.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by Forwetinnah: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
...in other news, Booooohari keeps Nigerians entertained with hypocritical probes while every other sector of the country goes down under. Bravo!!
Come to think of it...if the said funds was really used for campaigns, how come Muazu(Campaign Director)has never been mentioned or called in for questioning. Ameachi is front left right center of every sham, fraud and corruption surrounding Booooohari's election so we know where to start when we want to dig up Booooohari's fake Ness. My question still is...how come Muazu has never been mentioned since the APC claim the money was used for elections
Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by kachnov(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
tuniski:

You took the word right out of my mouth.They're being entertained ,but not me.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured by bamite(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Joevics:
its very simple. You are suffering from poverty. its only the poor that rejoices on seeing people fail, because they want them to be like them.
poor people feeling like they have an opinion on a faceless forum.. I'm sure i can biy you and your family with a stroke of pen on my check book.. Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.