Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (54841 Views)

Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Evyivy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by emeka2847: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bastards
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
laprince:
Life ill spent; death well deserved.

However, can't our police treat those they arreat?

Abeg clap for English

2 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good for them. So many will say. But I just can't stop feeling sad. Imagining the kind of pain they must have undergone before passing. Too bad
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Baroba(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
omogin:
Jungle justice is never right. Innocent people could easily be victims. Nigerians pls let this stop

I concur, that's the hallmark of a failed state.. Lawlessness and anarchy rules in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by heffem(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dats a very good one there...... But the fact is this, I posted something on crime section that might be of help to Lagosians last night, and these moderators ain't even doing anything about it. But if it is to be topics like "omotola in braless top now", it will definitely be moved
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by eleko1: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
yeah right

2 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
I knew they wouldn't survive till today.. Saw them yesterday and onipanu police told on-lookers to come and pay their last respect.. One even had charm on but when God has finally decided to punish him.. Charm became an harm to him..

R.I.P to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by laprince(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
michael142:

Abeg clap for English

grin grin grin
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by 49cents(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Here to check names
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by oyindare(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
The name of kwara state gov oooo Ahmed Fatai,gov ur namesake is a thief like u..?ery soon u sev go face this...
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by dewalexify(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
ok, the wages of sin is death
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by semochendo1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
I think those that nemesis is yet to catch up with will learn from this.....

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by sibdiibrahim(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Even though they are robbers, they shouldn't be killed that way...... Nevertheless, they caused it for themselves.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by amunkita(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
So they finally died...
Yet I can still only see two nd not four..

Police should just tell us they killed them, we won't probe them..
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
The way of a Transgressor is Hard

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by ScofieldBello(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
I completely disagree with you that BOTH WILL GO TO HELL!
You don't have moral right to say that + it is a sin on your own part. That's for God to decide.

We don't have to be Murderers or Thieves to go to hell.... there's no saint dear. You, I and others.

raayah:
If you bring tire to burn the thieves - you are a murderer
If you follow to shout,'beat them finish - you are a muderer too!
If you contribute kerosene - you are muderer.
If you use stone or sticks to hit the thieves- you are a murderer too.

Muderers and the theives both deserve to be in prison and will both go to hell!

Now to all jungle justice people on nairaland - how many have you killed?
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by chillingbabe: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I still think they should have been treated and then prosecutied
you never see anything... Just pray you don't have an encounter with robbers lipsrsealed
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by tottinova: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Every time, jungle justice
If they do weigh sins, whose sins weigh more

The armed robbers who stole money or the mob who killed four pple
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by bmos(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Oya continue to think na.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by andyanders: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
The best judgement. That is how they should be handled. You can imagine the kind of pain they inflicted on people who went for their legitimate busness whereby they short and collected N200k from a lady and also took N400k from a lady armed with their gun.

Let me just see those people coming here to say jungle justice to these bastards are bad.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Tycoflu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
So funny to see some wailers shouting they deserve it yet shouting rule of law for dasuki and co who's acts have lead to the death of many unlike these petty thieves.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by charlesucheh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
in sultan's voice " when the bush meat go catch the hunter (x2)......
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nakairogold(f): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
I hope they are actually guilty. I can't stand such sights. Something is fishy here; all four dying in police custody.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by grandstar(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
I suspect they might have been killed extra judicially
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Solozzo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Absolutely right, but in the absence of medical insurance in Nigeria, who would pay for their treatment?

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by lumeneng22: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pour acid on their dead bodies before continuing investigation.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by chimaobinelson(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Humans inflictin pain on their fellow man since d days of cain and abel...God have mercy
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by passionate88: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Aboki coming down West to colonise themm
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
chai! nah person born them oh!
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wish Dasuki,Orisha mentuh & co can suffer d same fate as those arm robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m / Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.