Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (54842 Views)

Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
josite:

im sure u know why they all die at once?.fear naija police o,stay out of trouble.

As I dey so, if you slap me I go just run, in fact I go flee.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by goooze(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2016
raayah:
If you bring tire to burn the thieves - you are a murderer
If you follow to shout,'beat them finish - you are a muderer too!
If you contribute kerosene - you are muderer.
If you use stone or sticks to hit the thieves- you are a murderer too.

Muderers and the theives both deserve to be in prison and will both go to hell!

Now to all jungle justice people on nairaland - how many have you killed?
My brother have you ever been shot or attacked by armed robbers? If you've not I won't pray you experience it. If there is anything more than jungle justice I will fully support it these guys nearly finish me they shot me and collect the whole gadem thing
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Phobia1: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I still think they should have been treated and then prosecutied
From which planet are ur type from sef? Pple dat forcefully took money from a woman nd even SHOT at her! And u r here talkin bout prosecution/court shit? rubbish! Godbless dose mobs nd d mobile police officer

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Phobia1: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2016
omogin:
Jungle justice is never right. Innocent people could easily be victims. Nigerians pls let this stop
l
i dont see any victim here. they are all on bike nd bein shot at by d police nd its an oppotunity for d angry mobs.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Phobia1: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Dis is sad cry..why where dey not taken to d hospital 4 treatment nau..naija hardly values d lives of her citizens
u think sose hardened criminal giv a hoot about ur life? dey kill at will aswell.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Apaul: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2016
bigpastor:

That's according to you. You are "OYO".
Even if you call a human being "Raca" meaning "Thou fool" - you are a murderer.
Some people don't deserve to live. These goons have dasukied almost 600k hard-earned pepper meant for hospital bills & biz transactions in ONE day faa.
Abeg let them leave the scene to reduce the El Chapos in our land.

Sir I see you have read , what I believe , by leo Tolstoy or you are just well read in bible verses. Correct pastor
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Kingosytex(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2016
nobe small thing
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by olumalcolm(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Na waa oooo. In as much as I am nt in support of armed robbery, it's unfair to treat a fellow human being lik dis. Naija which way nw?

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by iswallker(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
teebaxy:
1 sw,1 es,2 nt

so rafiu and fatai are notherners... undecided
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by babythug(f): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
laprince:
Life ill spent; death well deserved.

However, can't our police treat people that they arrest?

Treatment on who's bill? our own tax?

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
andyanders:

Mr goodman, do you equally know how many people they have killed? Do you equally tell how many orphans these bastards has produced by robbing and killing their parents?Mr Goodman, do you equally know that many are still hospitalized or still rendered disabled by these robbers?

Do not worry, they will surely pay you a visit in a more serious way and others will know read about your sad story let me see if you will be alive to state the above.

They short a lady coming out from a bank and took her money away on gun point and also took another lady's N400K on gun point and you are here writing trash pretending to be a good one. I believe you are a robber or part of their system.

Is there any proof that they actually committed these crimes? You guys don't see the reason why progressive people criticise jungle justice is that anyone can become a victim because a group of people declared him/her an armed robber!

Civilised countries have even banned the death penalty just because even courts can get it wrong sometimes
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Allosaurus: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ahmed Fatai, Rafiu Mogaji, Godwin Uzong and Bayo Kadiri
Hahahahaha!!! The four criminals are all from the South West!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
andyanders:

I believe too that you are a robber or related to a robber.So the innocent people they killed ' nobi person born them'?

The innocent lady they snatched N400k and the lady they also short and collected N200K 'nobi person born nam? You must be a criminal for making such statement.
nah person still born them oh!
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by invincible007(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2016
guys... endeavour to visit www.henriqueveterans..com for hidden stories in the nigerian army...some truths need to be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband / Man Beheaded In Nanka, Anambra State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.