Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (54843 Views)

Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by mightyhaze: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I still think they should have been treated and then prosecutied
no no! There will be no need 4 dat. Robbers shd be killed on d spot! A quik bullet to their troubled heads.

4 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by kingthreat(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:
If you bring tire to burn the thieves - you are a murderer
If you follow to shout,'beat them finish - you are a muderer too!
If you contribute kerosene - you are muderer.
If you use stone or sticks to hit the thieves- you are a murderer too.

Muderers and the theives both deserve to be in prison and will both go to hell!

Now to all jungle justice people on nairaland - how many have you killed?

As long as I'm murdering the guilty who love to murder for greed. I have no regrets.
Hope You dont need to have an armed robbery experience to reshape your criticism against those who lack sympathy for armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by andyanders: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
shadowgwalker:
chai! nah person born them oh!

I believe too that you are a robber or related to a robber.So the innocent people they killed ' nobi person born them'?

The innocent lady they snatched N400k and the lady they also short and collected N200K 'nobi person born nam? You must be a criminal for making such statement.

2 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by montel: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
All these stories are becoming real worrisome, no real story of them stealing nor rubbing a bank. Yesterday it was: four arm rubbers collected N200,000 from a poor woman, now they first rub a bank and later shot a policeman and the one of the rubber was shot so he took off with bullet injuries and run away with the bike.
Yesterday police took the suspect away, so they were left in a cell with wounds, cuts after losing so much blood.
I was wondering; these guys never made any comments or say anything on all the beatings.
We forget so soon what happened to the 'Alo four' in PH.
Who gave all those that inflated these kind of jungle justice on a fellow human? What is the job of the police or I teach them? We want our country to be like America over night when we can't even respect a common domestic pet rat not to talk off a common traffic law.
This kind of primitive attitude has to stop. Anybody can be burnt to ass just because some shouted...thief oh! Thief!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by hotspec(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
That serves them right. May God forgives their souls
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Socketbet: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Am just tinkin of were der soul will be embarassed embarassed
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by PastorOla1: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE TO THE WICKED
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by evatee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Foolish people will still be talking about prosecution in this corruption ravage country .....who will prosecute them?? You care to tell me
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by andyanders: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:

Mr goodman, do you equally know how many people they have killed? Do you equally tell how many orphans these bastards has produced by robbing and killing their parents?Mr Goodman, do you equally know that many are still hospitalized or still rendered disabled by these robbers?

Do not worry, they will surely pay you a visit in a more serious way and others will know read about your sad story let me see if you will be alive to state the above.

They short a lady coming out from a bank and took her money away on gun point and also took another lady's N400K on gun point and you are here writing trash pretending to be a good one. I believe you are a robber or part of their system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
So police station don turn to hospital wen dem suppose carry them to?
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by WafiJoe(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Even if they were prosecuted. They would have a got a dead sentence. It is a capital offense.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Atlantian: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
They were murdered. All 4 can not just die like that.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by lonelydora: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

Have you ever been robbed of your valuables?

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by spoman: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
What do we gain in treating people like an animal, Human rights you should take note.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by jnrremedy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its so sad that this same set of people rejoicing over the death of these robbers are the same set of people shouting political prosecution/rule of law when the political class are being arrested for offences that contributed to having menace like this
What an irony

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by lukas280(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
what a bad way to end 2016 u just entered after b happy dat u saw d end of 2015 .it good way for dem to die bleeding because dey put many pipo on crying tinz
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by 3kay945(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:

Hʍʍ, ʟɛaʋɛ ʍattɛʀ օ, I քʀaʏ ʏօʊ ɖօռ't աɨtռɛss aʀʍɛɖ ʀօɮɮɛʀʏ. Yօʊʀ ʍɨռɖsɛt աɨʟʟ ɖɛʄɨռɨtɛʟʏ ɮɛ ʀɛċօռʄɨɢʊʀɛɖ.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by babafirst(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you are here shouting 'good for them,thieves ,sweet jungle justice' and in another thread you are shouting 'Dasuki /Metuh 's detention for fraud is unlawful' then there must be something hypocritical with your sense of reasoning/justice/conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by iswallker(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
teebaxy:
The whole country is well represented here though the north still carries majority

How?!?

3 south west and 1 east...

Re you for real. ..
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
laprince:
Life ill spent; death well deserved.
However, can't our police treat people that they arrest?
Hungry police that hav not chop belley full will go and start treating people

2 Likes

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:

You've not witnessed an armed/bank robbery before na so you dey feel compassion.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Yeah that's the right thing to do but trust our naija police force na. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by RandomVic(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
American police aren't any better, they use blacks as target practice. There are tons of videos on YouTube where American police officers are captured on camera going way over board. But ours is worst sha.

montel:
All these stories are becoming real worrisome, no real story of them stealing nor rubbing a bank. Yesterday it was: four arm rubbers collected N200,000 from a poor woman, now they first rub a bank and later shot a policeman and the one of the rubber was shot so he took off with bullet injuries and run away with the bike.
Yesterday police took the suspect away, so they were left in a cell with wounds, cuts after losing so much blood.
I was wondering; these guys never made any comments or say anything on all the beatings.
We forget so soon what happened to the 'Alo four' in PH.
Who gave all those that inflated these kind of jungle justice on a fellow human? What is the job of the police or I teach them? We want our country to be like America over night when we can't even respect a common domestic pet rat not to talk off a common traffic law.
This kind of primitive attitude has to stop. Anybody can be burnt to ass just because some shouted...thief oh! Thief!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nigerianspring(f): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
say no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by DICKtator: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
laprince:
Life ill spent; death well deserved.

However, can't our police treat people that they arrest?

I like this sarcasm of yours!!!!

Loooooool

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Gracito(f): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good! I never felt empathy till sb broke into my room today and stole my fees. You'd never understand till they steal yur last Card cry

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Apaul: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
I almost got lynched while living in Ibadan, I was originally born and raised in Lagos , lived in Ibadan for about 2 yrs back in 2008, I had this little 15k NAIRA I pass my neighbour generator, It got faulty I gave it to a repair man who was from the neighbourhood there. I was moving back to Lagos on that particular day and I got there to ask the man for my generator. He said take it, it's there , I asked where as I didn't see it,he turned around and said I stole (e ti gi) and I already paid him for the repair oh , I am like what do you mean,before I could get angry. He started shouting ole ,ole ,ole . Before I knew people have surrounded us. I was lucky that the oldest man there, had mercy and asked me what happened, as the younger ones were about to start slapping me. I said I gave him my generator for repairs and he says I came here to steal it. they asked him what happened, he said I must have come to steal it earlier. luckily people saw he was at fault and asked why he was shouting ole and was quiet like someone dumb. He was told to produce it , I had to go to Lagos that day. i left and never looked back .

moral of the story ,
Not everytime u hear ole , that u rush to kill someone , this habit of not waiting for police wanting to let blood flow should stop. my life could have ended there and it would have been my own property. We can have citizen arrest without blood or killing, you can tie someone down or something it's normal, but this habit of he is a thief or a kidnapper and killing people without investigation must stop. where is the weapon on this men here or the money they stole?

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Emmyfem97(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is not jungle justice. Serves them right.
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by teebaxy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
iswallker:

How?!?

3 south west and 1 east...

Re you for real. ..
1 sw,1 es,2 nt
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
exactly. this is barbaric
they deserve jail time but being left for dead is unjustifiable. 2 wrongs don't make a right

1 Like

Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
sameer1212:
Yeah that's the right thing to do but trust our naija police force na. Mtcheww.
I sometimes wonder how you do selective justice? You supported this my angle but you refuse to condemn pmb for disobeying court orders. Fear Allah sameer
Re: Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody by greggng: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2016
mikketech:
Good for them. So many will say. But I just can't stop feeling sad. Imagining the kind of pain they must have undergone before passing. Too bad

Aren't you ashamed of ur statement? For christ sake the shot a woman and collect 200k and robbed another of 400k. If they know the meaning of pain, they wouldn't ve caused pain to others. Atleast this 4 will no longer toment nigerians. It is our duty to send them to their maker.He only can forgive them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Force Victims To Serve Them Food During Attack In Lagos (pic) / Female Staff Of Sweet Sensation Jailed For 266 Years For Stealing Employer’s N8m / Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.