Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (628375 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Had a chat with the boss today @auchris. Gave me some advice.......keep up with the good work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Olowogbogboro: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=Olowogbogboro post=58056159][/quote]

you do not really need to read the entire royal marsden but i read it. My suggestion is that you go through all the test section attched to all the different chapters.

Secondly, I will suggest you take your time to check all the topics in the book and see the ones that you are not very comfortable with and read them properly.

Another very useful material is the NMC blueprint. Download it from NMC site and go through.

To be honest, your residual knowledge is the most important knowledge you need for cbt. I will try and contact you off here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 5:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Eevn though my wife did not pass NCLEX her company just applied for I-140 and she got approval from USCIS. Should I be happy
I've been expecting responses to this from the legends here. Although I have no answers to the inquiry, I want to salute your wifey's efforts. Say me well to her and tell her I respect the fighting spirit in her. It shall end in praise.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by lovelyd89: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Thank you for the response to my message.
I have decided to start my application with the US, would also write IELTS again though because i want to have different options available. Please can I get a copy of the study guides for NCLEX as well, my email address is signmeout4@gmail.com. Thank you in anticipation @auschris
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by lovelyd89: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
@auschris Thank you for the study materials for IELTS sent to my mail. Please can I get the study materials for NCLEX RN for US by Saunders, Lippincott and all posted on this thread. My email address is signmeout4@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks Dear. It is so overwhelming because she is pregnant and is all emotional knwing she should have passed it first time. Now we are hoping for GRAand BLESSING that the company will just close eye and carry her then she can write NCLEX in Yankee..although we booked India already
mamajaz:

I've been expecting responses to this from the legends here. Although I have no answers to the inquiry, I want to salute your wifey's efforts. Say me well to her and tell her I respect the fighting spirit in her. It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=lovelyd89 post=58085006
Please forward the nclex material to destinynosa144@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Thanks Dear. It is so overwhelming because she is pregnant and is all emotional knwing she should have passed it first time. Now we are hoping for GRAand BLESSING that the company will just close eye and carry her then she can write NCLEX in Yankee..although we booked India already
please which of the visa type did you apply for on India. Am thinking of writing mine there too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
multiple visit...but they gave single entry
desy24444:
please which of the visa type did you apply for on India. Am thinking of writing mine there too
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
multiple visit...but they gave single entry
boss please inbox me please destinynosa144@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Eevn though my wife did not pass NCLEX her company just applied for I-140 and she got approval from USCIS. Should I be happy

Which company?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cirrus Medical Staffing
finfol007:

Which company?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
as per?
desy24444:
boss please inbox me please destinynosa144@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
as per?
about the application process for the India visa.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
i applied from Dubai where i reside. Nigeria is a different ball game..i believe
desy24444:
about the application process for the India visa.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kfrosh: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello guys!
I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and I have been thinking of pursuing an accelerated course to earn me a Nursing degree in the US. I would like to know how possible this is and if anyone here has been in my shoes before.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
faheez:
Wonderful and successful pple of nairaland, pls let's not give room for dulling moment of this thread oo, let's keep it on
and as for me, I'm still a student nurse so I have quite a long way to go. (JUST EXPLORING )
I met myself here when the feelings of my future in this profession overwhelmed my heart,the prospect of the profession for me as a person and the prospect of the profession for my country Nigeria..

I'm just happy I stumbled on this highly informative topic
It gave me hope and life for this profession.
It has increased my ego. It made me understand that I'm in a very interesting profession just in a wrong country.

I want to use this opportunity to thank the op @barbie and everybody who has contributed in one way or the Other wellendowed etc. God bless you all.

right about now, I can't wait to finish my studies (that's gonna that I long time thou) but I have no fear knowing fully well that western world gat my back.

once again thank you to everyone, @mamajaz, I'm not forgetting you MA, and I hope pple will be ever ready to assist me too if I need any help.
thank you my dear, I pray we all get what we are laboring for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2017
barbiee:
thank you my dear, I pray we all get what we are laboring for.

Barbie is back.....who knows from where......perhaps she has left the country too.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
finfol007:

Barbie is back.....who knows from where......perhaps she has left the country too.
Abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
finfol007:

grin cheesy wink. It's good to be back wooh ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
barbiee:
welcome back from the journey. I hope you brought good news?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
barbiee:

Where have you been... India, Philippine or US of A.
Anyway, welcome back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2017
desy24444:
welcome back from the journey. I hope you brought good news?
thanks, it was my phone that had some issuses but it's better now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2017
IYIMAN:

Where have you been... India, Philippine or US of A.
Anyway, welcome back
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chibustar: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please i need advice for my wife,she is RN here in nigera,working with one of the FMC for 3years plus ,she want to travel to australia and work there,wish finish her BNSC soon,will the bringing course be better for her there?.@Wellendowed and others
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by daffizo12(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please I need some informations.my wife is a registered nurse.RN/BNSC, she has a b1b2 visa which is a visit visa,she said she wants to practise in united state,how can she go about it....please suggest
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
daffizo12:
Please I need some informations.my wife is a registered nurse.RN/BNSC, she has a b1b2 visa which is a visit visa,she said she wants to practise in united state,how can she go about it....please suggest

She needs to register with cgfns for her certificate evaluation, then register with a board of nursing in one of the states.....texas is cool and easy as they dont require u to have ielts and ssn number.....after cgfns is done with the ces...they will send the evaluated result to your board of nursing. After which she will be given ATT for registration for the nclex exam.
She can then use the visa to the usa to write the nclex exam,
Once she has passed, she can now file for an EB3 visa or H1b visa.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by daffizo12(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for your response,she is already in the united state now
finfol007:

She needs to register with cgfns for her certificate evaluation, then register with a board of nursing in one of the states.....texas is cool and easy as they dont require u to have ielts and ssn number.....after cgfns is done with the ces...they will send the evaluated result to your board of nursing. After which she will be given ATT for registration for the nclex exam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
finfol007:

I think Nurses don't work on H1B... Only EB (green card). And ATT is for you to schedule exam, not to register... You can actually register for exam before getting ATT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
daffizo12:

Thanks for your response,she is already in the united state now

Let your wife use her current visa judiciously... Do not contravene the conditions of the visa. No work, no overstay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.