Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (627835 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zolonzo85(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please I would like the gurus in the house to put me through on this, I would like to know how soon Avant can schedule an interview with them and also what are the likely questions one should expect. Please I need a candid info cos I just applied with them.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by midee: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2017
barbiee:
Great Nurses, As earlier suggested by @princelynx. The whatsapp group for Nigerian nurses with the dream of working abroad will be created tomorrow. Please quote this message and reply with your number to be added to the group.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
monisvick:
A310 Good evening. Pls can u send the soft copies of those books to monisvick@yahoo.com? God bless.
done
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by A3710(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
So sorry for the late response. The nclex materials has been forwarded. Pls quote me if I skipped ur email

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by defunk: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
A3710:
So sorry for the late response. The nclex materials has been forwarded. Pls quote me if I skipped ur email
@ymail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
A3710:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
A3710:

Pls I need the nclex soft copy too, ds my email
tumise4grace@gmail.com.
Pls do u know of any cgfns exam center in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
zeezaa:

I know u r team USA...I just want to know how it is going with ur agency if there r any hitches
no hitches at all. Moving to the permanent site. Lol
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
princelynx:

Which agency are you with?
avant
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ctemi:

Pls I need the nclex soft copy too, ds my email
tumise4grace@gmail.com.
Pls do u know of any cgfns exam center in Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sherman1759: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
A3710:
Hello me with it floatingship20@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
@barbiee, I hope we're safe with nursingrecruit?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=desy24444 post=59868857][/quote]
Thanks for d info bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
A3710:

Thanks for d material
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by TemmyAdeJosh: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello my people,
Just a word of advise to those processing U.K.
Pls y'all be very careful with agencies (esp those with lots of attractive incentives), read their contracts VERY WELL before signing.
Speaking from experience & people's experience, here's my own advise
-Pls do make sure your agency is ready to help you with study guides & practice for OSCE
- When you get in, don't be enticed with the pay & try to over work forgetting you have to study for OSCE.!!
Bottom line is, OSCE is the important part of NMC registeration.!! If you don't get pass OSCE after few attempts Na back to square 1 ooo & this agencies will have to choice than to dump you.!!
Stay Woke....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Uloakuval: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
I am a Nigerian nurse; currently trying to register with Texas Board of Nursing. I need info on how pay for and register for the State Jurisprudence Exam. I will appreciate help from experienced people in the house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by NursingRecruit(f): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
@mamajaz Yes, you are safe with Staffbrand . We are a reputable UK Nurses Recruitment Agency with genuine offers of employment from Licenced Sponsors. Please attend the Seminar / Open Day to obtain more information .
mamajaz:
@barbiee, I hope we're safe with nursingrecruit?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
NursingRecruit girl, I sight you oh. What if I want to terminate my appointment before 3 years elapse?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kaakaa(f): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
mamajaz:
NursingRecruit girl, I sight you oh. What if I want to terminate my appointment before 3 years elapse?

Hahahaha grin grin....
You never start you don dey plan exit strategy.... lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kaakaa(f): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Very interesting thread i must commend barbie, auschris,and all....

Please i mistakenly wrote Ielts General instead of academic and i got good grades.... R-9, L-7.5, WnS 7..... thing is what can i use general ielts for ....
Which country can i use it for nursing purpose....

And the uk academic, must it be UKVI or normal academic
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
kaakaa:

Hahahaha grin grin.... You never start you don dey plan exit strategy.... lolz
Yes nah, he wrong ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
desy24444:
the website is not even going
Can we say it is a s**m?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by waterfas: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=mamajaz post=59946918]
Can we say it is a s**m?[/quote

Not just the website, try searching for staffbrand if you could get anything other than their naija advert.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is good.... This is awakening

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.