Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,696 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (631012 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by TemmyAdeJosh: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
It might not be, it might be... But that's exactly why I want us all to be careful.
Instead of coming here to flood our forum with reputable stories oo, I believe their work should speak for them..
No be say avant no exist before now but see as people flood them when they released My Oga Auschris testimony, now that's their work speaking for them..
Aunty Recruit, how many Nurses do you v registered with NMC right now? How many % has passed CBT & OSCE? Share the maths here
It's another thing to JUST RECRUIT, it's another thing to help people ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS.!!
[quote author=waterfas post=59948637][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ctemi:

Pls I need the nclex soft copy too, ds my email
tumise4grace@gmail.com.
Pls do u know of any cgfns exam center in Nigeria

Thanks dear I received ur mail, pls can she use same material to prepare for cgfns exam
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
A3710:
So sorry for the late response. The nclex materials has been forwarded. Pls quote me if I skipped ur email

Thank dear I received ur mail, pls can she use same material to prepare for cgfns exam
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good Day everyone please am registering with Texas board of nursing but i am stuck in finger printing section . am trying to apply for hard copy finger printing through identgo website but i am finding it difficult. has any body done finger printing in Nigeria. I presently dont have a us visa as am planning writing Nclex in India or Phillipine please how did you go about it. PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Jay4joy: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Good discussion here. For your local news update visit naijanursesforum com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sweetmumsi: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hi all, I've been following this thread for some time now as a guest.I commend you all for your efforts But I've decided to take the bull by the horn and start the process. Please I'd be needing some study materials for ielts and nclex. Thanks. Email :pearlistalking@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DFmum: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please am filling out cgfns CES former, am in step 7 now and I get a little bit confused on the option to select from the box........RN initial examination , RN endorsement. Please which one am I to choose. Urgent, thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DFmum: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
And again, I went to 3 secondary schools b4 I finally took waec. The last school was from ss1 to waec. So how do I fill that CES secondary school form?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by monisvick: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
barbiee:
done
Thanks barbiee
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DFmum: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please how do I fill in my GCE result in cgfns Ces form, am using 2 results, pls how do I go about it. Someone please help answer my questions
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
DFmum:
Please am filling out cgfns CES former, am in step 7 now and I get a little bit confused on the option to select from the box........RN initial examination , RN endorsement. Please which one am I to choose. Urgent, thanks

RN initial examination
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by monisvick: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good evening house, I appreciate d love and support shown in dis house.May our efforts not be in Vain.
Pls is der anyone in d house who took d UK pathway or knows anyone who took that path? Pls I would love to know what der pay is like. How much can one be earning before passing d OSCE and how much is d pay after passing OSCE?
Pls I would appreciate ur assistance.
Warmest regards.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chizinnie: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please who has tried ICES for evaluation of registered nursing result. I am trying to do relocate to Canada and I understand credential evaluation is the first step.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by moddy11: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good day family, please I will appreciate it if I can get lippiccot nxclex question and answer and Saunders questions and answer. My email address is
Modinatogunbona@yahoo.com. This will be highly appreciated
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by daffizo12(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello my fellow nurses... I am new here on this forum,i am a registered nurses from Nigeria but presently in United States of America... I want to use this opportunity to write nclex. I have not taken ielts,can you guys tell me the States that does not require ielts so that my credentials can be evaluated so that I can take the test. Thanks God bless
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kessel: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please i beg you people, this whatsapp thing should be highly discouraged. The information we share here are also left here for future references especially for the upcoming ones but whatsapp messages will remain in ur phone and also lost if you change phone. Please lets give back to the forum that has helped most of us and also help the younger folks who will soon be asking google for an answer. Thanks aa ww comply..
..... Meanwhile
@barbie bowfar with your paroles, which level now. Am starting my registration woth cgfns this night and i hope to receive more guidance from you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kessel: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
daffizo12:
Hello my fellow nurses... I am new here on this forum,i am a registered nurses from Nigeria but presently in United States of America... I want to use this opportunity to write nclex. I have not taken ielts,can you guys tell me the States that does not require ielts so that my credentials can be evaluated so that I can take the test. Thanks God bless
Mr man we are not here for jokes, be careful
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kessel: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Has anyone ever thought of migrating to Kuwait
If any1 here has info about nursing in that part of the world should share with us here, thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2017
25 Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) States; licensure in any one of the states below allows Nurses to work in any one of them without endorsement. for other states, Nurses need registration by endorsement [easy process anyway].

COMPACT STATE
Arizona
Arkansas
Colorado
Delaware
Idaho
Iowa
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wisconsin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Uduehiprayer: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2017
Hi guy's
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kessel: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
IYIMAN:
25 Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) States; licensure in any one of the states below allows Nurses to work in any one of them without endorsement. for other states, Nurses need registration by endorsement [easy process anyway].

COMPACT STATE
Arizona
Arkansas
Colorado
Delaware
Idaho
Iowa
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Carolina
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wisconsin
By endorsement, i believe that is passing N clex
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Uduehiprayer:
Hi guy's

Hey! Welcome on board.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kessel: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Can i get Saunder Nclex review book or any other Nclex book in Nigeria, if yes, where please.
Thanks

I kind of love reading hard copy
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
kessel:

By endorsement, i believe that is passing N clex

You must have been licensed in a state to endorse to another state. Your state of primary registration sends your file/info to the one you're endorsing to, you pay required fee, then you get your licence for the new state.. No Nclex. Nclex is only done once.

PS: you'll also meet any other requirements of the new state (if any).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
kessel:

Mr man we are not here for jokes, be careful
Is there something you know that we don't know? Please share

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sweetmumsi:
Hi all, I've been following this thread for some time now as a guest.I commend you all for your efforts But I've decided to take the bull by the horn and start the process. Please I'd be needing some study materials for ielts and nclex. Thanks. Email :pearlistalking@gmail.com

Pls I'malso a newbie and would like to get ielts and nclex study materials too. Email : Zinny18@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: abdulslutsky(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.