Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! (28175 Views)

Charms Seen At APC Secretariat In Delta (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by scribe2000(m): 1:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Senatorial Ticket: Oyegun, Others Shun Ekwunife At APC National Secretariat

Senator Uche Ekwunife’s controvercial journey to the All Progressives Congress (APC) might suddenly hit the rock, as the national chairman of the APC, Odiegie-John Oyegun and other members of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) on Tuesday, shunned the former PDP senator at the national Secretariat of the party in Abuja.

Ekwunife who formally announced her defection to APC at the weekend from the People Democratic Party (PDP), made a surprise appearance at the national Secretariat of APC at about 1pm in a Mercedeze Viano black colour, with registration number BWR 180 RP was seen moving from one office to the other without any of the party officials attending to the new member.

Dependable sources at the party House told newsmen that the national chairman of APC was not billed to see the former senator.

One of the sources said that the former senator was at the party Secretariat to lobby the party leaders for her to secure Anambra senatorial ticket without going through the primary.

When newsmen approached the stranded defector to clarify some issues regarding her defection she simply look the other way and said she was not in the mood to talk.

Ekwunife at the weekend revealed that she joined the APC because the PDP was no longer interested in winning the Anambra Central senatorial election which is expected to hold in March.

She said part of her reason was to ensure that her people are well and equitably represented and have a voice in the national government.

Reacting to the development, Minister for Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, had however said that the former PDP senator will not be given an automatic ticket to contest for the Anambra Central Senatorial election in March, 2016.

http://247ureports.com/senatorial-ticket-oyegun-others-shun-ekwunife-at-apc-national-secretariat/

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 14, 2016
good good good
this will help chidoka
but, in the end, the zoo must fall
APC PDP are thieves

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Ola17: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2016
tongue
So after calling APC an Islamic party, she expects a good treatment?

I even wonder why APC accepted her. Shameless Nigerian politicians with no iota of principle.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by 4reala(m): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Ntooor tongue

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by amunkita(m): 3:20am On Jan 14, 2016
APC kindly bounce that Wh0re called Ewu-nife, she would only bring her disgrace forth to ur party..

APC leave Ewu-nife for LAWMA...
PDP have already left her for Cart pushers..

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Phame: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2016
This woman and her useless party embarassed ngige with their crass rigging method in the last election, and she want us to celebrate her? She's mad!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Phame: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:
APC kindly bounce that Wh0re called Ewu-nife, she would only bring her disgrace forth to ur party..

d thing de pain u sha.

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:58am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

Hypertension loading...

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by amunkita(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Pidggin:

Hypertension loading...

Phame:
d thing de pain u sha.

Hahahahahaha...
Abeg make una Leave talk for the Deaf nd Dumb..
APGA is certainly claiming that seat except PDP is coming with Soludo(if it's his constituency)

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by skelewu404(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Every party she joined was a hit back to back from pdp to apc still no senatorial seat
Iya laya any party kowa party take over

29 Likes

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2016
For decamping to APC Uche Ekunife has committed political suicide. APC is dead in Anambra, ask Dr Ngige.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't wanna insult that silly lady just because she's someone's wife but honestly she's a disgrace.

I pity her husband if he's actually the husband of the house by the way.undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Meriekriss: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2016
What was she really expecting This is the end of her political career....

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Warlord3000(m): 5:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Ntorrrr tongue

Whether na EWU or OGUNFE

name does matter after all cos she is acting like her name suggest wink

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Omenkata: 5:50am On Jan 14, 2016
amunkita:

Hahahahahaha...
Abeg make una Leave talk for the Deaf nd Dumb..
APGA is certainly claiming that seat except PDP is coming with Soludo(if it's his constituency)

with this, you're not from Anambra

Chidoka is on ground now

youths ti takeover cheesy

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Omenkata: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
For decamping to APC Uche Ekunife has committed political suicide. APC is dead in Anambra, ask Dr Ngige.

he should kill his political adviser for ending his political career untimely in anambra state she has a better chance of winning with labour party infact any party but apc.

we SE/SS hates apc with passion cool

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Omenkata: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Rip to her political career

i told someone who told me that if you want to kill yourself politically in SE or any SS (except edo for now) join or decamp to apc grin

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Toosure70: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2016
better
Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Viktor1983(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
In as much as I don't like ekwunifes move, she's apc's closest shot at a senatorial seat in anambra.
That woman knows how to work magic sha.
For me its chidoka all the way.

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by GodpunishBuhari: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
Rip to her political career

i told someone who told me that if you want to kill yourself politically in SE or any SS (except edo for now) join or decamp to apc grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy, see how your state woman is behaviing

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by sammyj: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2016
The posters below me are pained and should stop insulting the ambitious woman abeg!!! angry
Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by funmilade4real(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Go away we don't want you
Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by ndaman25: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Mumu Woman

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by brunofarad(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2016
So. What will she do now

She may have to try ACCORD party grin

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by missKiffy(f): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Ela oju kan tongue let her go back to PDP
Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by talktrue1(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Na this woman made SE to lose the Senate President and hence the crisis rocking NASS. If to say Ngige won, Saraki for no get close

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Pavore9: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Her history is suspect.
Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by ijbeauty(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Good for her. They never even start. The whole Anambra go soon reject you, since you can't stick to a Party.
Who even tell am say she go win even if APC give am slot?
Bia nwanyi, bia ka inaba jee sieru di gi ofe dooo

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Abbeyme: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Na wa o.

I just check her Registration number against the Nigerian Insurance Industry Database for Registered Vehicles in Nigeria.

Guess What!!!

Policy Number

Registration Number
Enter Registration Number :
BWR 180 RP

SEARCH
Your Policy is not found !!!!

THE SENATOR HAS NO INSURANCE POLICY FOR HER VEHICLE!!!

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by izikjon(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
skelewu404:
Every party she joined was a hit back to back from pdp to apc still no senatorial seat
Iya laya any party kowa party take over

Re: Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2016
That's her own cup of tea,wetin concern me

Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja / APC Official Twitter Account Hacked / Peter Obi Congratulates Dr Ijeoma Akunyili