Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? (867 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by pero45: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Most people complained that the president was slow in his polices and actions. We are close to his full year in office as the president of Nigeria.

What do you think he has achieved so far. Please be realistic and objective.

Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by alienvirus: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2016
More stable electricity and fighting corruption.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2016
More ranting from fools_ like you
OP your brain needs to be brought out and flogged!
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Adebowale89(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
He had done more than what you cant even measure @op, brought discipline in all ministries and as well change the slogan of the past adminstration "stealing is now corruption" and much more.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Mjshexy(f): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks for asking, he has actually done more than we expected from power improvement to health, terrorism defeat, recovery of looted funds, prosecution of THIEVES etc. The Country is taking a new shape of discipline because people see money this days & return it back willingly or run away from it grin
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Emekamex(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2016
handsomeclouds:
More ranting from fools_ like you
OP your brain needs to be brought out and flogged!

I didn't see anything wrong with what the OP stated, it is left for you to answer and state. What Buhari has done for you like the poster above you just did.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by mysteriousman(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmm.. thinking
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2016
His achievements are illegal arrests unlawful detention of PDP members flagrant abuse of human rights and court order

1 Like

Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Tofax: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Funny
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Tofax: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
'One year in office is Close "Open": what has baba done for you.'
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Fighting corruption as if that's the only issue in Nigeria.
Stable electricity - success will be apportioned to both Jonathan (few months to GEJ's handover) and Buhari's administration.
Economy - I have not seen any Nigerian government that can improve our banana economy since the era of the evil one,Maradona.
So far so good, I hope Buhari is not speading poverty.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by omogin(f): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Very late salaries. Till now some federal workers haven't got December salaries. The pensioners are owed much longer
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Chubhie: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2016
All I've witnessed is businessmen shutting down and moving investments to other saner African countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by deandavid(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2016
the president has made believe in Nigeria again, with his anti corruption drive, blocking all leakages, stealing now corruption, sense of good governance at the federal level, though much work still need to be done though. Op just imagine if we have had PMB-like leaders for the past 16 years. Nigeria would have been like China by now. gradually we will get there.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by Day169: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Let's face it, he's not a magician, and probably not Superman! But within the ambit of human powers, he has painted a near true picture of where we are as a nation. He has exposed a figment of the extent of rot in our socio-political life and the rape of our commonwealth by the political class especially of the recent government.
Chikena!
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by gbassa: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2016
People lost their jobs, dollar =300, Economy rubbised, fuel hike, companies get parking, do as i say government, no foundation has been laid, direct arrest and death treat to any opposition, high price of food stuffs in all the markets.
DO AS I SAY GOVERNMENT
DO AS I SAY EFCC
DO AS I SAY DSS
DO AS I SAY ARMY
DO AS I SAY CUSTOM
DO AS I SAY NAVY
DO AS I SAY POLICE
BLOODY CIVILIANS OBEY WHAT I SAY.

Emekamex:

I didn't see anything wrong with what the OP stated, it is left for you to answer and state. What Buhari has done for you like the poster above you just did.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by gbassa: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2016
People lost their jobs, dollar =300, Economy rubbised, fuel hike, companies get parking, do as i say government, no foundation has been laid, direct arrest and death treat to any opposition, high price of food stuffs in all the markets.
DO AS I SAY GOVERNMENT
DO AS I SAY EFCC
DO AS I SAY DSS
DO AS I SAY ARMY
DO AS I SAY CUSTOM
DO AS I SAY NAVY
DO AS I SAY POLICE
pero45:
Most people complained that the president was slow in his polices and actions. We are close to his full year in office as the president of Nigeria.

What do you think he has achieved so far. Please be realistic and objective.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by gbassa: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2016
DO AS I SAY GOVERNMENT
DO AS I SAY EFCC
DO AS I SAY DSS
DO AS I SAY ARMY
DO AS I SAY CUSTOM
DO AS I SAY NAVY
DO AS I SAY POLICE
alienvirus:
More stable electricity and fighting corruption.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by johnmartus(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
HE BROUGHT SANITY INTO ALL SECTORS HE CORRECTED THE BAD IMAGE THE LAST ADMINISTRATION PUT NIGERIA TO HE GAVE HOPE TO THE HOPELESS HE HAS REDUCED THE POVERTY RATE TO 10% AND MANY MORE.
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by alienvirus: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
gbassa:

People lost their jobs, dollar =300, Economy rubbised, fuel hike, companies get parking, do as i say government, no foundation has been laid, direct arrest and death treat
to any opposition, high price of food stuffs in all the markets.
DO AS I SAY GOVERNMENT
DO AS I SAY EFCC
DO AS I SAY DSS
DO AS I SAY ARMY
DO AS I SAY CUSTOM
DO AS I SAY NAVY
DO AS I SAY POLICE
CRAP!
Re: EVALUATION: 1 Year In Office Is Close: What Has Baba Done For You? by suxkill: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
GEJ my role model!

My.hero!

(1) (Reply)

How Wicked And Evil Soldiers Almost Killed A Brother / 3,000 Nigerian Soldiers Dying! / After The Rain, Comes A Floody Ikorodu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.