Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) (35353 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / Pictures Obama Sister Picked Him Wit. VOLKSWAGEN 27 YEARS AGO (photos) / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by 400billionman: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
To tell the truth, I am engulfed in roaring flames of tremendous anguish and laden with sorrow. Allow me to say that the joy I should naturally feel for such a potent victory awarded to buhari is destroyed by fear of what it MAY cost us. Buhari's disguise is so perfect and complete, expertly masking his nefarious schemes and personal ambitions, professing change in the most appealing language and manner that we treat his ambition with incredulous complacence. A man who, in the past, perfidiously isolated freedom of speech from the people, encouraged fanaticism, held bigoted views on religion and ethnicity, and voiced malicious profanity of the worst degree with his words clearly purporting violence. People criticized GEJ openly in all ramifications, even mocked the first lady without known repercussions. This time, you may have to learn how to cage your tongues and present proper civility. It is said that a child can play with its mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles. Beyond the usual rhetoric on good governance, discipline and his appeal to base sentiments, buhari has usually been hypocritical. Some people raving mad about the new-fangled parlance "CHANGE" are just products of the 90s. They haven't the minutest idea the specie of cobra on transit to the seat of presidency. Never mistake the glaring teeth of a chimpanzee for a smile. Nevertheless, we pray for the best. I'll only find myself disappointed with this nation when the same people who, today, are bellowing "CHANGE HAS COME" are found tomorrow in despairing opposition to what they once embraced with epileptic lunacy and blinding sentimentality.

I have stopped commenting in politics section. I dont want people following me around for nothing.

At least my prophecy of $1 to N400 is close to fulfillment.

This is the best government since Independence..
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Mrjo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Migrating from Politics to Pets Section grin grin
I value my freedom a lot.[/quote] pls. wait for me i'm coming too. Gej warn us but we couldn't listen.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by abbey621(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
DSS stopped you and yet you still had room for a long text. You are so popular yet most people don't know you exist not even those in Maryland recognize your presence, my friend stop being a nonentity and find something to do, ask around perhaps you were picked up by scammers or robbers, leave DSS out of your propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by biodunid: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this not the same fellow on trial under GEJ for pocketing some of the proceeds from selling naija's houses in New York? Was that trial concluded or is he being arrested now for jumping bail? And did GEJ arrest him for criticizing PMB's govt too?
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by TeamSimple(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
To tell the truth, I am engulfed in roaring flames of tremendous anguish and laden with sorrow. Allow me to say that the joy I should naturally feel for such a potent victory awarded to buhari is destroyed by fear of what it MAY cost us. Buhari's disguise is so perfect and complete, expertly masking his nefarious schemes and personal ambitions, professing change in the most appealing language and manner that we treat his ambition with incredulous complacence. A man who, in the past, perfidiously isolated freedom of speech from the people, encouraged fanaticism, held bigoted views on religion and ethnicity, and voiced malicious profanity of the worst degree with his words clearly purporting violence. People criticized GEJ openly in all ramifications, even mocked the first lady without known repercussions. This time, you may have to learn how to cage your tongues and present proper civility. It is said that a child can play with its mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles. Beyond the usual rhetoric on good governance, discipline and his appeal to base sentiments, buhari has usually been hypocritical. Some people raving mad about the new-fangled parlance "CHANGE" are just products of the 90s. They haven't the minutest idea the specie of cobra on transit to the seat of presidency. Never mistake the glaring teeth of a chimpanzee for a smile. Nevertheless, we pray for the best. I'll only find myself disappointed with this nation when the same people who, today, are bellowing "CHANGE HAS COME" are found tomorrow in despairing opposition to what they once embraced with epileptic lunacy and blinding sentimentality.
Truly 'English is just a language and not a sign of intelligence'
The silly fellow on discourse was also againts jonathans government. He was arrested by the former administration and later released.

NB: he supported PMB during the presidential campaigns.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm proud of our law enforcement officers in Nigeria.

I'm sure much English were being thrown but they did their sworn duty.

To nairalander leo's, thank you.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by sweetgala(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
APCzombie:
Any govt that is so concerned about what it's citizens say is not one which neccessary listens but one which has a lot to be afraid of.

You can say that about the USA and UK who have been fingered in large scale scrutiny of citizens.

It is security, many people get stopped at airports especially UK, USA , France and Germany for a quick word with the intelligence agency. It happens everyday to several hundred people.

National security is something serious countries take seriously. On more than one occasion was El Rufai and Other APC stalwarts detained by the DSS during GEJ reign
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by kozmokaz(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
decode55:
Migrating from Politics to Pets Section grin grin

I value my freedom a lot.
lol

in dey or back !! wait for me

grin
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by sweetgala(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Do you think you can defraud a whole Nigerian embassy and still live in the USA ??
Just write "I will defraud a 6 year old boy" on your Facebook wall, the FBI will come to your house in the next 4 minutes.

This show you haven't been to the USA.
The offering and tithes you give in the church are being controlled by the government.
Even a Barber or a tattoo artist must have a license from the government.
You think this guy defrauded a whole embassy and still have his license to practice law ??

Ignorant Nigerians

I guess the court cases are also false, you obviously can't distinguish between federal offences and civil cases. FBI don't go after small casese like this.
It was a civil case between the NG embassy and the man's law firm and the judge awarded the embassy 2million period.

He subsequently tried to apply for bankruptcy to avoid payment of money most likely now in Nigeria in the form of real estate and investment. His arrest most likely is in connection with his pending case, remember in America NG govenemt is an applicant in a case, in Nigeienan jurisdiction it can detain Emeka and retrieve it's funds as it sees fit

1 Like

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by sweetgala(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bollinger:
I wonder what he's waiting for? I'd just call the U.S consulate. Let's see if they won't release him then. Unless of course he's not a U.S citizen.

US consulate would just appeal for bail standing as a guarantor, they do not involve in such Sovereign issues
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

You call Emeka Ugwuonye inconsequential fellow? Google will laugh at you.
I guess u know nothing about that rogue fugitive....
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

You call Emeka Ugwuonye inconsequential fellow? Google will laugh at you.
I guess u know nothing about that rogue fugitive....
http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/02/us-court-dismisses-rogue-attorney-emeka-ugwuonye%E2%80%99s-bankruptcy-filing
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smartsyn:
he's not an inconsequential fellow, he's one of the strong critics of the current adminstration. A strong personality on the social media and have spoken openly on political forums both in AIT and Channels.

That you don't know him doesn't make him inconsequential, asleast DSS thinks otherwise.

Talking about inconsequential, who are you?
I may not be known by you, but surely I ain't a rogue, like u r Mr. Emeka , refer to my link above..... do not make me believe u are lie him.
Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
MadCow1:

If I catch you, I will de-ball you. angry

You call DSS law breakers but see nothing wrong with Kanu.

Okuko upper Iweka

Pig nor matter what #NnamdiKanu will tell you concerning the inequities of this lawlessness breakers called dss for fools, you will remained a pig untill unclean spirits of falacy and castigating -Innocent #NNAMDIKANU is abolish in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / Soldiers Rescue Colleague Held In ISWAP Captivity For Over 3 Months (Video) / Photos Of Air Force Personel Working On Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.