Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Applying For An Admission In Europe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Applying For An Admission In Europe (716 Views)

All You Need To Know Before Applying For A Waiters' Job In Nigeria / What Are The Necessary Document To Attach To A CV When Applying For A Job / Applying For Admission Whilst In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying For An Admission In Europe by kenneth6901: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello house! Am die in need of this information please. Am planning of going to europe to hustle and hopefully if things goes well I would want to also seek admission in any of schools of the country where I would reside.

Please I want know to if this is doable without having to return back home. Many thanks for advice.

1 Like

Re: Applying For An Admission In Europe by donfreshest6(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
kenneth6901:
Hello house! Am die in need of this information please. Am planning of going to europe to hustle and hopefully if things goes well I would want to also seek admission in any of schools of the country where I would reside.

Please I want know to if this is doable without having to return back home. Many thanks for advice.

Lol, Funny man... FTC THO. Lord shall grant you your wishes. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice: Working Without Knowing My Salary. / Kevron Consulting Limited HSE Training Programms / Which Websites Do You Download Ur .pdf Format Ebooks From ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.