Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) (19398 Views)

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by chimere66: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
#ChibokParents# and other members of BBOG are currently staging a protest in Abuja over the Federal Government inability to effect the release of Chibok Girls abducted by Boko Haram insurgents.The BBOG members are already marching to Aso Villa to express their dismay to President Buhari and VP Prof Osinbajo.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/happening-nowprotest-in-abuja-over.html

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by chimere66: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2016
More

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2016

LIKE if you think that they have been technically scammed grin grin

SHARE if you think that the girls will be released at the FULLNESS OF TIME grin

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by okoro4: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
They shld calm down.Buhari is already on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Theyveedo(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
What took them so long

18 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by paramakina202: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Where is Oby?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Alphaoscar: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
The Chibok girls was left unattended to for a long time that its now very difficult for government to do anything meaningful to secure their freedom.

Its only the special grace of God that can bring back those girls.

12 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Jamie1(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol, they must be dreaming.... Those girls are gunners

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by omanzo02: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Theyveedo:
What too them so long

Because that sycophant woman called Oby thought she would become minister, now she is at her antics again lol.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
PMB be careful...
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by omanzo02: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?
She is servicing OBJ I think. grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by AtlanticBreeze: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Where is Mrs Ezekwesili Obiagelli? I hope the military will not open fire on them as usual?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by paramakina202: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2016
omanzo02:

They deserve each other.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
I see PDP members smiling that PMB has not delivered angry

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ejiinii: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
The hunter is now the hunted
Apc use propaganda to get in to power now they wants to rule us by propaganda

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by myopinion2011: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari promised two weeks. It is not yet two weeks you people are already complaining. EFCC might visit u people soon. Yeye dey smell.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by SamJed(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
This is one of the cases used against GEJ and this will be one of the cases that will be used against PMB

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by stzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
If believe a politician that says he's honest then u must also hav believed a prostitute that said she's a virgin.... I remember during pre-election campaign n adverts where BH leader saw PMB n was begging him nt 2 destroy dem bt he did with d promis that 6months in office BH will b history, it wasn't even up 2 3months wen he turned around 2 beg dem asking 4 negotiation(dialogue with terorist...lolzz) which they tured. Down ... Its 9months now n our chibok girls still at large.... What other promises do u still hope he wuld keep... Js saying 2 avoid ppl having heart attack

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Good! But where Madam Oby? They need her tears

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by amunkita(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari scammed them of their vote promising to release the galz that re possibly mothers now..

Can somebody help me confirm if that Woman plane can land on her nostril is leading them as she did during GEJ abi she is still expecting appointment.

23 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by PRYCE(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Keneking:
I see PDP members smiling that PMB has not delivered angry
Like say you know!

But Smiling is an understatement nah, I'm literally Laughing my Ass out... LMAO For short grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2016
omanzo02:

I heard she likes the doggie style from baba

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by suxkill: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2016
I can't see.the witch oby!

Dere ris God oooh

9 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by henrysam(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2016
okoro4:
They shld calm down.Buhari is already on it
You are simply gullible cos u did not say this during GEJ regime.
I pity this country.

22 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by lawrenceunaa: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?
she has been paid off

12 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Bubu, bring back our girls as you promised..

10 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by johnmark1234(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Banter1:
Please how much is galaxy s3 screen, anybody with idea how much it cost?
if u want it I will send it to u from South Africa but u have to give my Bros the money
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Lusola15: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Be strong and have Faith in God not PMB cos he can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Pavarottii(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
she has been paid off
Pay who? APC dey give person money?abeg anybody that has collected a dime from APC should quote me and tell me how; Stingy party, like to chop alone; Thieves!! 5card she no see... foolish woman.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by paramakina202: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
she has been paid off
God dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

While The President Was Away / Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! / P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.