Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. (8202 Views)

Tithing: Truth, History and it's Origin From the Catholic Church / What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression? / Islamic Paradise Of Sex, Sin And Sensuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 12:45am On Jun 20, 2016
Elohim1:
Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

The pictures below explains the verse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2016
The bible is all about astrology,nothing more

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Truthman83(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2016
This explains a lot. I don't have enough resources to make this kind of research. Update more OP.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 20, 2016
ifenes:

The pictures below explains the verse.
I Don't See How This Pic Explain That Story She Was Chased By The Dragon(The Devil ) She Represent The One True Church Thats Y Kanye West Sang That Song "No Church In The Wild"
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
Elohim1:
I Don't See How This Pic Explain That Story She Was Chased By The Dragon(The Devil ) She Represent The One True Church Thats Y Kanye West Sang That Song "No Church In The Wild"

I explained the exact verse you posted which didn't require me to go into details.

No point getting into the names of the twelves months,or "moonth" proper. Why? Because the bible frowns at astrology and this verse clearly states it. See Exodus 22:18 where the bible god( men) said of it "suffer not a witch( meaning,astrologer)not to live." Reason for this to Trap the Soul( energy field in an Avater/ human body)and keep it in cycle. This is exactly what Kanye meant. But not everything!

Revelation 12:1. " There appeared a great wonder in heaven, a woman( Catholic Church) clothed with the sun( being representative of Jesus, Horus,Helios and Amun- Ra) and the moon( being representative of Isis, Mary, Ashoreth,Madonna) under her feet. And upon her head a crown of twelve stars( one lone star in representation for each tribe of Israel) Verse 2, And she ( Catholic Church ) being with a child( as representative by a newfound religion as discovered with the contraction of word (Is)(Ra)(El) cried,travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered ( meaning, to be free and brought into public acceptance)

The purpose of using words like " dragons" is to fill people with fear and make them stay obedient and fearful to unreal punishment. The bible. This is why all religion tend to run in families, basically to trap the new born soul and indoctrinate it as early as possible. It is well known that the gods of the bible forbid humans getting knowledge or inquisitive minds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
The purpose of using words like " dragons" is to fill
people with fear and make them stay obedient and
fearful to unreal punishment. The bible. This is why all
religion tend to run in families, basically to trap the new
born soul and indoctrinate it as early as possible. It is
well known that the gods of the bible forbid humans
getting knowledge or inquisitive minds.

Yeah No Doubt That Religion Is Am Enemy Of Progress When It Comes To Knowledge I Mean Look At Africa!!
No Doubt That The Bible Might Av Been Formed From Astrology But Do U Believe In Astrology??

But One Thing I Still Don't Understand With Africa Is That
No Wear In The Bible Is Africa Mentioned Even In Revelation All Those Stuff Happened In Jewish Country Meaning Yahweh Is Clearly Not Our God Thats If He Is Even Real So Why Are We Taking Panadol On Another Person Headache?? Don't Our Pastor See This And Try To Clarify The Bullshit??
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by horlarwhalhe: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
I have some shit to post, Christian said jesus die for die sin but there Bible said no man die for eniquity of another. More is coming!!!

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by horlarwhalhe: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
6000 years ago was Adam and eve before them we exist. Who copy who, after we disobey gods our ancestors we fell into obstruction and we are caused by our ancestors unless we return foreign god we adopted (bible and quran) then we can move forward

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by horlarwhalhe: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
We Caucasian attack your home do don't say is act of terrorism, do you believe is act of colonialism Islam do the same you are are shouting return their Allah and Jesus and return to the god of your land then you will know what is peace. Am not subjected to the law of books called religion am subjected to the law of univers wake up negros

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by horlarwhalhe: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Imagine this a groups of religious attack you home rape your wife, mother, sister infront of you, kill your father, your son's destroy your land, home, enslaved you and make your daughter, wife's a LovePeddler, steal your royal artifacts, your history, and rebrand it brought it back as religion to worship to make you lost, go astray and Strike fear into your heart what and horror history.lol.....
I begged you negros study your history remember (languages start from Africa, civilization, culture, traditional, spirituality) those who brought religion to your land what did they have? Nothing but your lands, you as their slaves and sell your self as slave to them in their countries wake up negros. the most Religious continent in the word is Africa that why we don't go forward, how many crusade do you see in Europe night vigil,rally, these are the people who brought religion , let me stop here for now.

Peace
Know thyself

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by horlarwhalhe: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Think

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Av Always Told People Illuminate Is Dead They Died In The 14th Century They Are The Enlighten They Are The Only One That Know The Real Truth But They Got Killed Of By Catholic(Free Mason) And Were Bad Mouted By Them Christianity Is The New world Order(NWO) Believe It Or Not This Is Something We Experience Everyday But We Are To Blind To See It
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by Freiburger(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Godwin2016:
What is this rubbish?? Watch your tongue fool before God deals with you. Your days are numbered! I had to create this profile to let you know you are a lost sheep and Jesus loves you. Better accept him before it is too late,1diot!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by petra1(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
ifenes:
The real meaning of the word "Sin" means "Light Bringer" or "Lucifer".

That's not biblical . Which scripture are you quoting from and in what language ?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
petra1:

That's not biblical . Which scripture are you quoting from and in what language ?

Lucifer means "morning light" Morning light brings light after a night of Darkness. In another term,it means to Illuminate, to enlighthen,to give knowledge etc Must it have to be in a particular book?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by kkins25(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
ifenes, I just stumbled on this thread. ive read through d whole thread, u didnt finish ur write up.
it has been proven by several renowned scholars dat jesus was a historical figure. whats ur say?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2017
kkins25:
ifenes, I just stumbled on this thread. ive read through d whole thread, u didnt finish ur write up.
it has been proven by several renowned scholars dat jesus was a historical figure. whats ur say?

Did they give in depth details to the character and physical features of the dude ? Anyone could give themselves any title they wish, but a lie remains a lie. You as an individual need to find your own truth.
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by kkins25(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
ifenes:

Did they give in depth details to the character and physical features of the dude ? Anyone could give themselves any title they wish, but a lie remains a lie. You as an individual need to find your own truth.
we do not have physical descriptions of mosts spiritual influential men that have walked the earth. its very unlikely that jesus was a myth since there are several cannonical and gnostic gospels about him, even though they are contradictory...
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by kkins25(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
ifenes:

we do not have physical descriptions of mosts spiritual influential men that have walked the earth. its very unlikely that jesus was a myth since there are several cannonical and gnostic gospels about him, even though they are contradictory... what made u conclude he is a myth? what about miracles we see on TV nd reality?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
kkins25:
we do not have physical descriptions of mosts spiritual influential men that have walked the earth. its very unlikely that jesus was a myth since there are several cannonical and gnostic gospels about him, even though they are contradictory... what made u conclude he is a myth? what about miracles we see on TV nd reality?

What you have in Jesus is a whitewashed character that is fitted into astrology and made into a super- human entity. The Virgin birth in Virgo(September) to the kiss of death in Sagitarius and resurrection in April was a proper way to hide esoteric knowledge in a human. Do you really believe Jesus died for you and physically rose from the dead. Your answer will show where you are intellectually.

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by kkins25(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
ifenes:

What you have in Jesus is a whitewashed character that is fitted into astrology and made into a super- human entity. The Virgin birth in Virgo(September) to the kiss of death in Sagitarius and resurrection in April was a proper way to hide esoteric knowledge in a human. Do you really believe Jesus died for you and physically rose from the dead. Your answer will show where you are intellectually.

Thanks
I have been brought up to belive so. Although I had started questioning the authenticity of christianity since I was 8. there seems to be some lapses in the religion. One may conclude like the gnostics that the God of the OT and NT are different. thats just one of the lapses of christianity. there are also certain contradictory doctrines in the NT/OT. today I was reading an that enumerated the "too much to be just coincidence" similarities between krishna, buddha and christ. these three dieties all had miraculous births and preached basically similar doctrine. I've also looked into your claim concerning the origin of isis, horus, etc. its a possible occurence; that plagiarism could have leap to the myth of jesus, however I have not concluded.

did chrust die for our sins??
Yes because the bible says so.
No because it is written one man cant take the cross for another's sins...
yes nd No because when you bring logic into the argument, several questions arise; such as what happens to does who had knowledge of jesus ? does dat mean moses couldnt have entered heaven without the death of jesus? etc.

but none the less one cannot ignore the mythological data(bible nd scriptures) which have accumulated for years Bc nd AD.
why are the scriptures more of historical record than myths? why does judaism stand out amongst other major religions? why do we witness(in current day )miraculos events with conection to abrahamic religion and with magnitude greater than that of another religion?
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by kkins25(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ifenes response sir
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by NdNile: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm such a skeptic. Not sure if "Niefes" and "Atilla the Hun" and "nobody" are the same poster here under different names, but I have suspicions. If so, that was very clever and it made the dialogue engaging.

Anyhow, I've come to this thread searching for questions on etymology of sin.

I came to most of the same conclusions a while back when I tried my own interpretations of the etchings on the reverse side of the first pylon at the temple of Isis.
My search started when I saw something nobody else could verify. I have many unique and controversial questions it appears and post them on quora quite often lately.

If you wish to follow this idea of sin or my other controversial inquiries you can find it here:

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-likely-an-etymoligist-got-sinner-wrong-maybe-purposely-and-it-actually-came-from-the-fact-Sins-worship-took-place-in-Ur-in-the-South-of-Mesopotamia-and-competing-religions-just-adopted-the-word-sin-or-sinner
Re: The Truth About The Word "Sin" And It's Origin. by ifenes(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2017
kkins25:

I have been brought up to belive so. Although I had started questioning the authenticity of christianity since I was 8. there seems to be some lapses in the religion. One may conclude like the gnostics that the God of the OT and NT are different. thats just one of the lapses of christianity. there are also certain contradictory doctrines in the NT/OT. today I was reading an that enumerated the "too much to be just coincidence" similarities between krishna, buddha and christ. these three dieties all had miraculous births and preached basically similar doctrine. I've also looked into your claim concerning the origin of isis, horus, etc. its a possible occurence; that plagiarism could have leap to the myth of jesus, however I have not concluded.

did chrust die for our sins??
Yes because the bible says so.
No because it is written one man cant take the cross for another's sins...
yes nd No because when you bring logic into the argument, several questions arise; such as what happens to does who had knowledge of jesus ? does dat mean moses couldnt have entered heaven without the death of jesus? etc.

but none the less one cannot ignore the mythological data(bible nd scriptures) which have accumulated for years Bc nd AD.
why are the scriptures more of historical record than myths? why does judaism stand out amongst other major religions? why do we witness(in current day )miraculos events with conection to abrahamic religion and with magnitude greater than that of another religion?

Hi, I understand those from our part of the world only got information on the bible from 18th century missionaries, whom themselves had no true knowledge of the bible they preached. These same people, two generations after have turned away from such teachings/ their society laughs that the same teachings they brought to us.

We are stuck on the same 17th/18th century teachings that a man( Jesus) died for the sins of the world. I will not say it is true or false....but I am sure you know the answer to that.

Judaism wasn't the most stand out religion in the ancient world or now, it does seem so because it us the mist advertised to brainwash normal/" lower class" population of the planet. Judaism is a creation of the Elite, it contains versions of Mithraism, Egyptology, Astrology, Astronomy etc. Jesus which symbolises the Sun and the 12 stars of the zodiac are ways of keeping ancient knowledge hidden and intact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes / Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.