Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Okrika Great - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okrika Great (4541 Views)

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okrika Great by bokohalal(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
arewaempire:

Nope. . I don remain small for your castration ceremony... cheesy
Re: Okrika Great by EdCure: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sometimes I shake my head at the recent happenings!
It is not a coincidence that leaders, members and lovers of PDP have refused to callout their indicted members, assess the magnitude of (alleged) crimes committed, and ask pertinent questions. They are all entangled in the web of corruption and do not want to annoy their coleagues so much to name more names.

For PDP, it is in their best interest to petition Buhari for fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by arewaempire: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

nooo i don't eat gworo because am circumcised keep it for your uncircumcised gworo chewing tribe

Which tribe are you referring to? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by Omenkata: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
arewaempire:

Which tribe are you referring to? cheesy
[/s]

the gworo chewing and the leprosy infested tribe Arewa tongue

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
EdCure:

It is not a coincidence that leaders, members and lovers of PDP have refused to callout their indicted members, assess the magnitude of (alleged) crimes committed, and ask pertinent questions. They are all entangled in the web of corruption and do not want to annoy their coleagues so much to name more names.

For PDP, it is in their best interest to petition Buhari for fighting corruption.
They should keep sending petition. In fact, they should send to Ban ki moon in New York

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by LadyExcellency: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What is media trial?

The same trial Gbawe and Ngeneukwenu put you through on Nairaland.

As far as Nairaland is concerned you were judged and sentenced hence the APC Caucus calls you an ex-convict no matter how well you fraternize and plead loyalty to APC by attacking PDP concerns and ideology.

Media trial is what destroyed your career.

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by Carmal90(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
did you know barcanista problem? I will tell you..he want Deji adeyanju position as the director of media and publicity of Pdp,he failed and felt bitter...expect more attacks from him to Pdp....i tell you go join your party.... holla
Re: Okrika Great by Teryfik(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
BARCANISTA-The only Nl dat is nt biased......though corrupt politicians shud b charged 2 court nut arrested and detained without FAIR HEARING
Re: Okrika Great by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Spill I out because we all know you have technically defected and pledged your allegiance to APC. You're one of few politician who always engage in selling their influences and powers in an effort to secure personal achievements. TonyeBarcanista by all means, can be viewed as a "strong political prostitute"

I was shocked how you defended the continuous incarceration of Col. Dasuki by the EFCC who a competent court of Jurisdiction has granted bails on three difference occasions.

I just lost all respect for this great analyst "TonyeBarcanista"

I have a letter for you.

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:
Spill I out because we all know you have technically defected and pledged your allegiance to APC. You're one of few politician who always engage in selling their influences and powers in an effort to secure personal achievements. TonyeBarcanista by all means, can be viewed as a "strong political prostitute"

I was shocked how you defended the continuous incarceration of Col. Dasuki by the EFCC who a competent court of Jurisdiction has granted bails on three difference occasions.

I just lost all respect for this great analyst "TonyeBarcanista"

I have a letter for you.
I await your letter...

But all I will say for now is that you don't know the value of what you have. Let me pause for now
Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

The same trial Gbawe and Ngeneukwenu put you through on Nairaland.

As far as Nairaland is concerned you were judged and sentenced hence the APC Caucus calls you an ex-convict no matter how well you fraternize and plead loyalty to APC by attacking PDP concerns and ideology.

Media trial is what destroyed your career.
You mean the one your IPOB are trying to employ to tarnish me?

Hello, I don't pay attention to baseless accusation. Thanks
Re: Okrika Great by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I await your letter...

But all I will say for now is that you don't know the value of what you have. Let me pause for now
pls do not take those serious who expect u to take side wit criminals!
Re: Okrika Great by tempest01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
@tonyebarcanista go back to APC already, let's hear word
Re: Okrika Great by LadyExcellency: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You mean the one your IPOB are trying to employ to tarnish me?

Hello, I don't pay attention to baseless accusation. Thanks

See this hypocrite that Joe brought to Abuja and introduced as a comrade to PDP youth Caucus and a tentative agreement to work for PDP rebranding as to lay solid foundation for 2019 comeback was agreed upon.

If not for the present crisis in PDP, had Barcanista been mobilized with N2,000,000, will you dare flip flop or consider jumping ship as you're presently doing?

You lack conviction, no matter how small. You just follow the money not minding the source.

You are more inwardly corrupt than Dasuki and Saraki combined. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by MabraO: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is now common to see some so-called members and chieftains of PDP jumping into queue to support, shield and glorify alleged corrupt members of the party. It started with the Saraki scandal, when some PDP and APC senators abandoned their legislative assignment to accompany indicted Bukola Saraki(who is not a card carrying party member) to court in a show of "solidarity". As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, the #ArmsGate scandal and other probe saw an army of some party members and chieftains going to the press and social media to "condemn" the fight against corruption because their comrades are indicted. Most embarrassing is the fact that this set of people not just support the alleged crooks, they expect everyone to join the league of shame. When did PDP started supporting and shielding crooks?

Is It Not PDP Government That Created EFCC?
When PDP took over power from the Military in 1999, President Obasanjo went on world tour. He observed that corruption perception of Nigeria was hindering foreign investors to come invest in Nigeria. Additionally, Nigeria was listed by the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) as one of the 23 non-cooperative countries in the effort to fight corruption and money laundry. As at the time, Nigeria had only the Police force(that was very corrupt) to deal with fraud and stealing. The PDP government of President Obasanjo sent an Executive bill to the National Assembly for the creation of a special agency to tackle economic crimes, fraud and money laundry. The EFCC was birthed in 2003, with then Assistant Police Commissioner, Nuhu Ribadu as Executive Chairman.

If PDP government created EFCC, is it unfair for members to answer their alleged economic crimes? Is EFCC the creation of APC?

PDP Has Traditional Silence on Indicted Officials
Since creation, several PDP chieftains have been arrested and prosecuted for corruption without the party siding any of the indictees. Some of them are; Depreye Alamesigha, James Onanefe Ibori, Saminu Turaki, Lucky Igbenedion, Ayo Fayose(indicted but fled), Adolphus Wabara(ex-Senate President), Uzor Kalu, Fabian Osuji(a serving minister under Obasanjo), Joshua Dariye, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankolea, Peter Odili, Obong Attah etc. The tradition of the party as an institution then was to allow indictees and their aides defend themselves. PDP as an institution did not involve in corruption matters involving these members and chieftains. Though some party members and chieftains as individuals were having one or two corrupt issues, non of them were "defended" by the party as an institution.

PDP Even Campaigned With Anti-Corruption in 2007
Let us also recall that in the 2007 election, PDP used "anti-corruption" slogan to campaign for its Presidential candidate Musa Yar'adua. They maintained the fact that Yar'adua was one of the most transparent politician in that era, and PDP is a party that fights corruption. In fact, one of the factors that worked against Atiku Abubakar when he flew AC flag was that "He was corrupt, and Yar'adua (and Buhari of ANPP) was incorruptible". As at then, there was an incorruptible and uncompromising patriots like exNAFDAC DG late Dora Akunyili, and Nuhu Ribadu's effort to add color to the campaign that brought Yar'adua to power.

When Did PDP As A Party Change?
It is however shocking that some members and chieftains of the party of today will not only drag the party into personal corruption cases of chieftains, but has made it clear that a "loyal" party member must prove his/her loyalty by supporting indicted crooks and condemning anti-corruption crusade of Buhari. It is even debasing that some of these people see support for corrupt officials as "playing opposition". Is that opposition or nuisance?

When did PDP as an institution started taking such position? Does playing opposition equate to being shameless, constituting nuisance, and siding criminality? Will it not be appropriate for the party to set up investigating committee to assess the involvement or otherwise of its chieftains and implement discipline on those that are found wanting? Won't that help save its image and boost credibility?

Blackmail Tactics...
While some people have tried so hard to discredit me, I have to state that I(TonyeBarcanista) will NOT succumb to any form of blackmail from any quarter to back corrupt ex-officials nor oppose the fight against corruption. Some accuse me of seeking favors from APC, but sane mind will deduce that it is more profiting(if one is seeking personal gain) to support corrupt officials than to support a government fighting corruption. Some say Barcanista is a "political prostitute without integrity", but sane mind will grasp that it is only people with integrity that will call for prosecution of alleged thief without fear or favor to any group or individual. What message will I send to the world if I support corrupt officials? As for "political prostitution", the fact is that nobody(and nothing) can hold me to ransom.

As long as I am concerned, politics is about service to the public and not individuals. Nigeria will always come first for the good of Nigerians. Nigeria must be better... Aluta Continua

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

Where are ur patriots?
U hardly mention them nowadays
Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Trust me, they are on a long thing
Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

See this hypocrite that Joe brought to Abuja and introduced as a comrade to PDP youth Caucus and a tentative agreement to work for PDP rebranding as to lay solid foundation for 2019 comeback was agreed upon.

If not for the present crisis in PDP, had Barcanista been mobilized with N2,000,000, will you dare flip flop or consider jumping ship as you're presently doing?

You lack conviction, no matter how small. You just follow the money not minding the source.

You are more inwardly corrupt than Dasuki and Saraki combined. Hypocrite
1. Nobody brought Barcanista to Abuka. He came on his own.

2. Truly, Barcanista was introduced to Youth Leader and was committed to rebrand the party. Rebranding the party has to do with changing its image to be credible and acceptable. Unfortunately, some of you want the status quo.

3. Barcanista never sought nor ask for ANY financial gratification before, during or after the Youth Committee inauguration, which I went to witness. You may fall cheaply to N2m but barca don't fall for just anything.

4. You are pained and frustrated because Barcanista has shown that he has class(despite all your rants).

Stalk me not bros... Aren't you no more IPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okrika Great by johnmartus(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I'm only waiting for omenka and Johnmartus to comment
STOP PRETENDING DESIST FROM HARBOR THIEF LET US JOIN HANDS TOGETHER ON HOW TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD YOU AND I KNEW THE 16YEARS OF PDP LED GOVERMENT IS A BAD OMEN FOR NIGERIANS NOTHING TO SHOW THE ARCHIEVEMENT OF PDP IS CORRUPTION AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE WITNESS TODAY. PDP IS A FATHER OF CORRUPTION.
Re: Okrika Great by LadyExcellency: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Nobody brought Barcanista to Abuja. He came on his own.

2. Truly, Barcanista was introduced to Youth Leader and was committed to rebrand the party. Rebranding the party has to do with changing its image to be credible and acceptable. Unfortunately, some of you want the status quo.

3. Barcanista never sought nor ask for ANY financial gratification before, during or after the Youth Committee inauguration, which I went to witness. You may fall cheaply to N2m but barca don't fall for just anything.

4. You are pained and frustrated because Barcanista has shown that he has class(despite all your rants).

Stalk me not bros... Aren't you no more IPOB?

Address me properly Mr man and stop the bros of a thing. This is not about IPOB and I don't see how you compare to our youths whether in Aba, Onisha, Ladipo or Oshodi. So give the unnecessary diversion a break.

You should use your dictionary to recheck the meaning of the word "class". Barcanista is just another antonym to class

You should first deal with your questionable character and corrupt mindset ready to be offered to the highest bidder. Who knows how much APC is putting forward at your table?

Continue deceiving gullible Nairalanders with deceptive objectivity and trying all to please the ruling APC supporters without them knowing that you are discharging a service paid for by either Aisha or Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by Flashh: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reading...
Re: Okrika Great by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That is not the subject!

Every sane forumite know my stand on Rivers election. Just cut it!
Who will win rivers state election.
PDP or APC?
Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Address me properly Mr man and stop the bros of a thing. This is not about IPOB and I don't see how you compare to our youths whether in Aba, Onisha, Ladipo or Oshodi. So give the unnecessary diversion a break.

You should use your dictionary to recheck the meaning of the word "class". Barcanista is just another antonym to class

You should first deal with your questionable character and corrupt mindset ready to be offered to the highest bidder. Who knows how much APC is putting forward at your table?

Continue deceiving gullible Nairalanders with deceptive objectivity and trying all to please the ruling APC supporters without them knowing that you are discharging a service paid for by either Aisha or Lai Mohammed.
Unfortunately, I'm not in your "class". Stop insulting me by judging me with your own kind of person. Unlike you, I don't support nor shield thieves, I have never benefited anything from anyone whether Dead or Alive, neither have I "negotiated" with anyone.

The truth remains that nobody born of a woman can come out to say that Barcanista directly or indirectly involve himself with anything fraud. Ask Joe very well, I do maintain that corrupt people should face justice. It is as simple as that.

As for Aisha rice, I thought you will say Zahra's Kilishi.. Now run along and go carry your own playcard to show support for your crook paymasters.

For the upteenth time, stop stalking me. I have no money to manage any girl for now. Perhaps, I may consider when I get into office(lol)....

3 Likes

Re: Okrika Great by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
baralatie:

Who will win rivers state election.
PDP or APC?
What does my post history say about the Rivers rerun?

The answer lies there
Re: Okrika Great by Ebukaobi: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Stop taking things personal

You are angry that he did not join IPOB movement

BTW, Mynd44, this post breaks rules 2,3 and 9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okrika Great by Ebukaobi: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Unfortunately, I'm not in your "class". Stop insulting me by judging me with your own kind of person. Unlike you, I don't support nor shield thieves, I have never benefited anything from anyone whether Dead or Alive, neither have I "negotiated" with anyone.

The truth remains that nobody born of a woman can come out to say that Barcanista directly or indirectly involve himself with anything fraud. Ask Joe very well, I do maintain that corrupt people should face justice. It is as simple as that.

As for Aisha rice, I thought you will say Zahra's Kilishi.. Now run along and go carry your own playcard to show support for your crook paymasters.

For the upteenth time, stop stalking me. I have no money to manage any girl for now. Perhaps, I may consider when I get into office(lol)....

Chai

See Finishing

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okrika Great by baralatie(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What does my post history say about the Rivers rerun?

The answer lies there
That is the problem!You are making you post look like HISTORY!
Re: Okrika Great by LadyExcellency: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Her Majesty don suffer for Nairaland.

Is this a reply or comedy?

We are two parallel lines that can never meet. Indeed we are world apart.

I know you need help but your inconsistencies betrayed you hence I can't help.

I pray you rediscover the real you. Wishing you goodluck in your future endeavours.

On the issue of justice. I've always urged people to accept responsibilities for their actions and pay for their crimes. I don't compromise on that no matter who is involved. Yet I believe Justice is better served through the rule of the law and I believe in constitutional/institutionalized democracy.

1 Like

Re: Okrika Great by LadyExcellency: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Stop taking things personal

You are angry that he did not join IPOB movement

The common denominator between you both is Igbophobia and thank goodness I don't deal with bigots and tribal supremacists.

I don't have your time but I respect your choice to love or hate, support or castigate but while at it, don't infringe on the fundamental human rights of others.

Bye
Re: Okrika Great by danmasani101: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Okrika Great by Ezemust: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
is fashola and ameachi not criminals anymore?
Re: Okrika Great by Sparklesebony: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Smartsyn:
Since fighting corruption is now selective,

since every member in APC in now a saint,

since the disobedience of court orders..

Nobody will support corruption or corrupt officials if they're tried in fairness and in just within the ambit of the law. But a method of detaining and the through your spokesperson making statements attributed to the detainee when they can't speak for themselves, and convicting them even before trial, is not acceptable and should be fought vehemently.

WORD!

He who comes into equity must come
with clean hands. (APC hands are not clean)

" Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice
everywhere." - Martin Luther King, Jr. (We say NO to selective justice).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Refused To Sign 2016 Budget / Senator Buruji Kashamu Fought Many Battles ( Video Documentary ) / I Have Not Forgiven Obasanjo & I Won’t Forget What Babangida Did To Me – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.