Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders (3127 Views)

Militants Disown Elders’ Meeting With Buhari, Want Ex-Agitators To Lead Dialogue / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / 2 so call biafra Walking Biafra Goodluck Jonathan And Biafra Obasanjom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

I heard it bro..It was so shameful of him.Just that I love us to be united,buhari can't be a lifetime president,he can only rule between 4 - 8years,but Nigeria will still be.
But unity itself is not a good thing. A people can unite to rob another people. What is good is justice. Do you really think it's better we stay together?
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

I heard it bro..It was so shameful of him.Just that I love us to be united,buhari can't be a lifetime president,he can only rule between 4 - 8years,but Nigeria will still be.

Nigeria will be at whose expense?

What solution do you have for the Fulani herdesmen slaughtering our people in their homes?

Convince me that it is ok for an Anambra child who scored 69% in an entrance exam to be denied admission while a Yobe child who scored 1% is admitted!

Convince me it is okay, for someone from Katsina to control an oil well in Imo State.

Convince me it is okay for Nigeria to be a member of th OIC.

Convince the reason why if there is cartoon against Mohammed in Denmark, our people are killed in Nigeria.

Please, dont tell me to have hope, because the one I had has expired and I dont need an new one.

As for Buhari, he will surely drive Nigeria to the ground.
The signs are there.
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:
But unity itself is not a good thing. A people can unite to rob another people. What is good is justice. Do you really think it's better we stay together?

My problem is that they dont even want to discuss the foundations of our togetherness
They just want us to be ONE!
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Phame:
Buratai is watching them!
Buratia should watch his fellow mallam

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLz0U6E-iT4
[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: DSS Raids Asaba Vendors, Confiscates Biafra Newspapers / Nigerians React As Shehu Sani Advises Akpabio To Leave APC / Another Igbo Woman Appointed Senior Vice President At World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.