Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today (944 Views)

I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? / Explossion In Calabar Today / Pics: See What Was Inside Superbite Gala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today by seemsnice: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
On entering the taxi this aftanun, to my utmost surprise was the pics below, the dashboard was scattered beyond repair, I then entered a conversation wth the driver, he said he need 45k to get anoda dashboard and since FRSC are only after the exterior he need to get enuf cash b4 buying fealy used dashboard, wheneva he put on the traficating light i notice it doesnt blink inside but it blinks outside, I also noticed that the key had bin removed from the ignition, I asked y, he said it`s because of the Agbero buyz, that once they enter ur car what dey target is ur car key so they nid to b safe wit the key so that those tout won`t arrest them.

Re: Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today by satelliteDISH(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Did he gave u the permission to post his picture on a public forum. Instead of you to enter the car go where you want to go, you come dey take selfie of the poor cab man. You try, U hear. Now clap for yourself.
Re: Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today by Vision4God: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Hop u got to ur destination safely.
BTW dat car don c life
Re: Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today by seemsnice: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Did he gave u the permission to post his picture on a public forum. Instead of you to enter the car go where you want to go, you come dey take selfie of the poor cab man. You try, U hear. Now clap for yourself.
he was even the 1 dat told m to take his pics with the car, he knos very well that I dont stay in calabar thru our conversation and I seek his permission before taken it, he no said, Oga , snap m with the car nah, i laughed and i told him I will av to alight and take the pics when I get to my bus stop, he even remind m of the pics, ssooo, i av not done anyting wrong. thanks
Re: Pics: See The Type Of Taxi I Took @ Calabar Today by satelliteDISH(m): 6:20am On Jan 15, 2016
seemsnice:
he was even the 1 dat told m to take his pics with the car, he knos very well that I dont stay in calabar thru our conversation and I seek his permission before taken it, he no said, Oga , snap m with the car nah, i laughed and i told him I will av to alight and take the pics when I get to my bus stop, he even remind m of the pics, ssooo, i av not done anyting wrong. thanks

Ok. Sorry bro. I overreacted. It is sometimes necessary for us to be mindful on what we do at all times. Newspapers could get sued for billions over little mistakes like this. Happy weekend brother.

(1) (Reply)

How I was Cured Of Bedwetting / M & T Concrete Poles / Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.