Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics (943 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics by kokomilala(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Traffic Lockdown on Lagos- Badagry Expressway:Exclusive Pictures
For the second day running,commuters and pedestrians have been at the receiving end of the harsh side of traffic on the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.They are either stuck in traffic or are moving at an annoyingly slow pace.In short, many pedestrians, as at the minute, have taken to trekking long distances.

Re: Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics by kokomilala(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2016
More exclusive pics, as the heavens are threatening another downpour..

Re: Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics by kokomilala(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Moderator, please, can you take it to front page.Or, do I have to do a round of some ritual?
Re: Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics by pappy4real(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol @ ritual. Op's selfishness is like peak. Its in him. Op n 1st to comment...only u smiley
Re: Traffic Lockdown On Lagos-badagry Expressway: Exclusive Pics by kokomilala(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Na, if it had made the front page, I wouldn't have posted anything.I was more concerned about the immediacy of the post, the urgency it required, not your purported selfishness.It had absolutely nothing to do with it.
There's an unpleasant romance in NL-people pour scorn, vitriol, and needlessly troll or abuse even at the slightest glitch.One can politely point out an error or a flaw in a post without being at liberties with abuse of whatever shade or tenor.

(1) (Reply)

Karma: Herbalist, Ritualist Die During Money Ritual Sacrifice / Benue Guy Picks Bag Of Cement From The Floor With His Teeth / Stella Whyte Foundation Takes The Fight Against Domestic Violence And Rape To Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.