Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,409 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? (643 Views)

Does Fayose's Immunity Cover His Personal Property / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Like the president and governors. Isn't this like indirectly telling them to do whatever they like that they are covered ? Would like to read nairalanders view.
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by Luukasz(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Now you see one of the reasons why we need a visionary dictator like me who will reshape and tilt the constitution of Nigeria towards the right direction.
If i was president i wont give a toss any public officer found guilty of any corrupt practices will be executed without stepping into the law court.
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by mikolo80: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2016
that's what impeachment is for genius
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Yea, some of our laws are really outdated. Maybe needs someone like you to go reform our constitution. lol. Immunity should cover no one. Another point of observation is that going for the post of reps should be a part time job. Enough of wastage. Street ti take over. grin All they do over there is make noise. Bunch of baboons.
Luukasz:
Now you see one of the reasons why we need a visionary dictator like me who will reshape and tilt the constitution of Nigeria towards the right direction.
If i was president i wont give a toss any public officer found guilty of any corrupt practices will be executed without stepping into the law court.
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Impeachment won't work in a one-party system going on in Nigeria. Unless everyone both young and old take to the street to make move for compulsory impeachment.
mikolo80:
that's what impeachment is for genius
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by Diamonddris(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2016
If I may ask you, what Is immunity?

My answer anyway I that: immunity Is when GEJ made all his south South brothers rich to the extent that they no longer have fear for #tyrant Buhari....

Eg..Tompolo
Add yours
Etc...
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by Diamonddris(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
If I may ask you, what Is immunity?

My answer anyway I that: immunity Is when GEJ made all his south South brothers rich to the extent that they no longer have fear for #tyrant Buhari....

Eg..Tompolo
Add yours
Etc...

God bless GEJ...

Thank you sir for making me taste GooD money.
Re: Why Should Immunity Cover Some People In This Country ? by mikolo80: 1:35am On Jan 16, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Impeachment won't work in a one-party system going on in Nigeria. Unless everyone both young and old take to the street to make move for compulsory impeachment.
Toh and we the majority like him like that till 2019.pdp must vomit their stolen loot in kirikiri or kuje or for 2019 and 2023 campaign

(1) (Reply)

Man Climbs Transformer: Threatens To Commit Suicide / $2.1 BILLION ARMS SCANDAL: Two Ex-service Chiefs Admit Loots, Plead To Refund / See World's Most-corrupt Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.