Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). (1205 Views)

On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy. / The Moody Heresy: The Biggest Lie In Christianity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by agentofchange1(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
ACCURATE IN MODERN THEOLOGY YET
FORMING A HIGHWAY TO HELL

1. Even if a christian sleeps with ten ladies, he is
still the righteousness of God.

2. A lady can abort a pregnancy because God
will forgive her and cast her sins into the river of
forgetfulness so that it will be just as if she had
never sinned.

3. A christian who is not rich is a disgrace to the
gospel. He does not manifest the glory of God.

4. We need to follow after money so that we can
use it to advance the kingdom of God.

5. God wishes above all things that you prosper.
His number one goal in your life is that your
finances become a testimony to the world.

6. Sin is not an issue for believers and it cannot
affect a Christian's relationship with God because
the blood has taken care of it.

7. A christian cannot sin because he has been
born of God.

8. If your conscience pricks you about something
you have done, refuse to listen to it. It is from
the devil because there is no condemnation to
those in Christ.

9. A christian does not have the flesh. It was
taken away by the cross.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1092297074114471&id=100000025674314&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.818791974934036%3Atl_objid.818791974934036%3Athid.100004097224088%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1454313599%3A-2198250670292521612&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Ginaz(f): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
That's why I dont go to churches, they are instrument through which satan performs. Read and meditate with the bible in your houses. And besides, I did my ears good also, I have to keep checking my ears to see if its gonna go deaf cos they shout like monkeys sitting with their anus on a boiling hot water.

I can hear perfectly now, thank you Jesus.
Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Slikbae: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Omg!!! that's what my student pastor preaches all day everyday. He does exactly as you've said. And deep down within me , I knew there was something wrong with that preaching. He says even if you fornicate, you'll still go to heaven that all you have to do is believe and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.. Thank God I'm out of that situation.
Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Scholar8200(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless the Op.

They glory in their shame, they teach that gain is godliness, they are pure in their own eyes yet are not washed from their filthhiness, they forget a teacher of the word who was a fornicator was promised damnation by Jesus of she did not repent (not merely confess) , to them, grace means license, a permit to travel the broadway and enter through the narrow gate, to them grace is deliverance from the narrow way and assurance of the pearly gates, and because of their pernicious ways the way of Truth is evil spoken of; from such, turn away!

2 Likes

Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by agentofchange1(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Ginaz:
That's why I dont go to churches, they are instrument through which satan performs. Read and meditate with the bible in your houses. And besides, I did my ears good also, I have to keep checking my ears to see if its gonna go deaf cos they shout like monkeys sitting with their anus on a boiling hot water.

I can hear perfectly now, thank you Jesus.

Yes my dear , you're are right . But that doesn't mean you stop going to church , they are still some good fellowship gathering you find where you cud fellowship with ...encouraging one another , loving ,sharing and caring for each other. ( iron shapeneth iron ) ... I once thought as you did. .but .its ain't ideal ... ( ..Do not forsake the assemblies of ourselves together as the manner of some is.....)

God bless you beloved...

#shalom.
Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Joysmith2: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
end time nonsense post
Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by agentofchange1(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Joysmith2:
end time nonsense post
father. open her eyes. IJN .. Amen.

#God bless you beloved .

2 Likes

Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
can analyse d last numb. 10
Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Slikbae: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
its self explanatory... Some people think that because they've given their lives to Christ, demons cannot possess them because of the presence of the Holy spirit.

My pastor in MFM (a very highly anointed man of God) said this, that one morning after prayers, while anointing himself with olive oil, he saw a demon walk out of him. He bacame surprised because he never he could house demons since he was a prayer warrior filled with the holy spirit.
Collinsemegreat:
can analyse d last numb. 10

1 Like

Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Joysmith2: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
agentofchange1:

father. open her eyes. IJN .. Amen.

#God bless you beloved .
I knw u re blind,,,go work on urself
Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by agentofchange1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Joysmith2:
I knw u re blind,,,go work on urself
ok ma ,God bless you my darling . enjoy the rest of your day ?
#shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by ayoku777(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
its self explanatory... Some people think that because they've given their lives to Christ, demons cannot possess them because of the presence of the Holy spirit.

My pastor in MFM (a very highly anointed man of God) said this, that one morning after prayers, while anointing himself with olive oil, he saw a demon walk out of him. He bacame surprised because he never he could house demons since he was a prayer warrior filled with the holy spirit.

Stop establishing doctrine with your opinion or giving people's experiences interpretations that cannot be found in or substantiated with the scriptures.

There is no where it is stated or even suggested in scripture that the Holy Spirit and an evil spirit can co-habit the same body at the same time.

This is what Jesus said about demon possession;

Matthew 12v43 -When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

v44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, HE FINDETH IT EMPTY, swept, and garnished.

v45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, AND THEY ENTER IN and dwell there:

...HE FINDETH IT EMPTY ...AND THEY ENTER IN!

Evil spirits can only enter a tabernacle they find empty. They can't see the Holy Spirit in that temple and still enter, even if the believer is carnal.

They may shoot fiery darts at our soul and mind and body, which may or may not hit us depending on if we have our armour in place and we know how to use our shield of faith and sword of the Spirit. But they can only possess an empty temple, void of the Spirit of God.

A carnal or ignorant believer can be pressed, oppressed, surpressed, depressed and repressed by the enemy; but he can never be possessed.

If an individual ever needed to have an evil spirit cast out of him, then he is not a christian, and the Holy Spirit was not in him before that.

The Holy Spirit cannot share His temple (our bodies) with an evil spirit. A carnal or even a spiritually afflicted christian is not a possessed christian.

2Cor 6v15 - And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

v16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God;

1Cor 10v21 -Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

I'm sorry, but if the story you told up there is true, that a demon walked out of your "pastor", then your "anointed pastor" is not born again much less Spirit-filled. He needs to become born again.

Personal opinion doesn't count, it is what can be susbtantiated with scriptures that matter.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). by Slikbae: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
was too long, I didn't read. I read only the first line, and no I'm not establishing doctrines, bye!
ayoku777:

Stop establishing doctrine with your opinion or giving people's experiences interpretations that cannot be found in or substantiated with the scriptures.

There is no where it is stated or even suggested in scripture that the Holy Spirit and an evil spirit can co-habit the same body at the same time.

This is what Jesus said about demon possession;

Matthew 12v43 -When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

v44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, HE FINDETH IT EMPTY, swept, and garnished.

v45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, AND THEY ENTER IN and dwell there:

...HE FINDETH IT EMPTY ...AND THEY ENTER IN!

Evil spirits can only enter a tabernacle they find empty. They can't see the Holy Spirit in that temple and still enter, even if the believer is carnal.

They may shoot fiery darts at our soul and mind and body, which may or may not hit us depending on if we have our armour in place and we know how to use our shield of faith and sword of the Spirit. But they can only possess an empty temple, void of the Spirit of God.

A carnal or ignorant believer can be pressed, oppressed, surpressed, depressed and repressed by the enemy; but he can never be possessed.

If an individual ever needed to have an evil spirit cast out of him, then he is not a christian, and the Holy Spirit was not in him before that.

The Holy Spirit cannot share His temple (our bodies) with an evil spirit. A carnal or even a spiritually afflicted christian is not a possessed christian.

2Cor 6v15 - And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

v16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God;

1Cor 10v21 -Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

I'm sorry, but if the story you told up there is true, that a demon walked out of your "pastor", then your "anointed pastor" is not born again much less Spirit-filled. He needs to become born again.

Personal opinion doesn't count, it is what can be susbtantiated with scriptures that matter.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

What I Don't Understand / 13 Countries Where You Can Be Killed For Being An Atheist / ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.