Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos (28725 Views)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by room089: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
........ and we accepted this with every coolness of heart?
Indeed we are the happiest people on earth!

Where is our value system in this country? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
sugarvallly:
nice innovative

The young man above me is my church member

And so ?
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice bridge, but I will never ply that.
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm ok with the traffic, this is for those economising fuel in their rides.
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by FisifunKododada: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
cool They are playing with their lives.
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
I usually use that bridge anytime I'm visiting my friends in ayobo cool
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by mutombo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
A good job done by the Omojolowo. But OP, why didn't you tell people the link bridge fee for people that haven't use it before? Or is it free?
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by tk4rd: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
ikbnice:
Next time you are travelling outside of Lagos and need to avoid traffic, use the 'Road Link' bridge. The bridge was launched in 2003 as a footbridge and later upgraded to vehicle transmitting bridge.

Road Link has opened the community up to many opportunities, investments and job creations. Chief Dr. J.O Omojolowo is the pioneer behind the famous ‘Road Link’ wooden bridge bringing the two communities of Igando and Ayobo together. Many people travel to Ogun State and so on via the Road Link bridge, saving them traffic time and money. Next time you are travelling outside of Lagos and need to avoid traffic, use the 'Road Link' bridge.

cc lalasticlala
This bridge is not strong enough for vehicles.
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by raphchima(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
innovation ba wo...do u knw ow much each person has to pay+bus+each passenger in a private vehicle,i dnt knw abh danfos sha...so u see ow much is bin made n ask why lagos state govt wont construct a better and safer bridge for us.. undecidedinnovation ba wo...do u knw ow much each person has to pay+bus+each passenger in a private vehicle,i dnt knw abh danfos sha...so u see ow much is bin made n ask why lagos state govt wont construct a better and safer bridge for us..
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by alanbolo(m): 5:54am On Jan 16, 2016
mutombo:
A good job done by the Omojolowo. But OP, why didn't you tell people the link bridge fee for people that haven't use it before? Or is it free?

200 Naira per car trip up to 2 people in car, 30 Naira per additional occupant.
I ply it daily whenever am around.. Ayobo to Igando.
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Atk01:

Please what's the title of the song?
The one that goes lele lere or something like that.
retirantes by dorival caymmi
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by Atk01(f): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
retirantes by dorival caymmi
You're blessed! Thank you so much.
Re: Motorable 'wooden Bridge' In Lagos by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Atk01:
You're blessed! Thank you so much.
u most welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Veers Off Asa Dam Bridge In Kwara, Lands Into A River (Photos) / What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja? / How Were You Able To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.