Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (35941 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
truly i think they deserve our prayers, if you agree with me click like

316 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by checkolatunji: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Long live naija Army

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Lattop(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2016
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
May the lord be with you all

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

Wrong way to pass such msg

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

what portion of the write-up shows that the writer is not grateful to GOD for making him to be alive till now? or is it a crime to make people to know that war zone is not bread and butter?

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Bigcake: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Make i hear word jor. Them force una make una join the army? you no wetin i dey suffer as civilian? Egbon soldier, if you are tired of the soldier work and want to be a civilian, you can come and take it...

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Lattop(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

what portion of the write-up shows that the writer is not grateful to GOD for making him to be alive this now? or is it a crime to make people to know that war zone is not bread and butter?
Is he forced to b part of the military So therefore anywher u found urself Thank GOD

I av a street bro in d Army that was killed last Year by Boko, so in the Army its either dead or alive

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Make i hear word jor. Them force una make una join the army? you no wetin i dey suffer as civilian? Egbon soldier, if you are tired of the soldier work and want to be a civilian, you can come and take it...

do u tink, if everybody become a civilian u will be able to sleep with your two eyes closed

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by omenka(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Didn't know there's a Sambisa forest in Aba.

I wonder how many spare parts this soldier must have sold today.

Na una go tire.cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Bigcake: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

do u tink, if everybody become a civilian u will be able to sleep with your two eyes closed
Guy, abeg face front... If you are not willing to face all those ills as a soldier, then you have no business buying the army form.... like i said earlier, nobody forced them into it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Guy, abeg face front... If you are not willing to face all those ills as a soldier, then you have no business buying the army form.... like i said earlier, nobody forced them into it.
YES. they were not forced but they love their country that is the reason they put their lives in the line to defend it. and that should not stop them from counting their loses simply because they were not forced.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by dani3(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2016
True true those soldiers they try, as 4 me i don talk am, i no fit die 4 anybody.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ibisko04: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2016
The struggle continue, victory is certain. No retreat no surrender.
Continue to do battle for your fatherland you all will come back with songs of victory over our adversaries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by looseweight: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless Nigerian Army

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless our past heros

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mynduu44: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by HonourablePomk: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless the Nigeria Army

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Brymo: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
U sign up for it, don't make it lk as if u were forced into it. After all we do care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by philfrey08: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ellabooz(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Uwa
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by merits(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ayusco85(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
We appreciate ur efforts gallant soldiers, may God be with you all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by jaybee104(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ndaman25: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
nice 1

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by passionate88: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SynNelson(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
lipsrsealed dere z God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

sense you no get!!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by jomoh: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by frisky2good(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Soldiers do not compare themselves with civilians. They believe they are doing their duty so they never ask for sympathy. This is fake!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu / Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.