Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? (508 Views)

Child Birth: Male Or Female, Which Will You Prefer Comes First? / Ladies Would U?pix Attached / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? by Kenmatt(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
I would like to have three kids.

The first one male, then the second one, female and the last one male.

This is the order in which I would like God to bless me if I marry.

Tell us yours...
Re: Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? by demarc001: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Male: to assist in making sure my policies are adhered to in the family. As in the senate president of my kwantry. Lol!
Re: Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? by kadas01(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Whichever HE gives first, he or she is gladly welcome!

You don't have control over which comes first, my good friend!

HE knows how many he wants to give you even before you were born into this earthlife!

There is a reason for everything and nothing in life is a "mistake"!

Shalom!
Re: Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? by aadetoyin(f): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
The sex of a child rarely matters, all u can wish for is for your children to be healthy.
Re: Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? by Kenmatt(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
kadas01:
Whichever HE gives first, he or she is gladly welcome!

You don't have control over which comes first, my good friend!

HE knows how many he wants to give you even before you were born into this earthlife!

There is a reason for everything and nothing in life is a "mistake"! You need to have birth control ooo. Not " how many he wants to give u" As a result if not controlling birth, prompted to wot happened on the other post of mine which u can check out. A new born baby thrown into a trash in my street.

Shalom!
Re: Male Or Female, Which One Would U Like To Have First? by Kenmatt(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
I really made a mistake while trying to quote u n comment on ur post. How ever, d point is dropped. Lemme concentrate on my duties abeg

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Parents Should Make Their Salary Known To Their Children? / Who Is To Blame, Man Or The Economy? / How The Motherless Feels On Every Mothers' Day - Bamisepeters.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.