Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (51354 Views)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by abimbawealth(f): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
You love her and don't wanna lose her, yet, had it been you knew her condition before hand, you wouldn't have gone through with the marriage...ssorai

Anyways, before going spiritual, she should watch her water intake anything past 7p.m, also make sure she urinates right before going to bed and wake up at intervals to urinate(she can set alarm or you wake her)...May God help una
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Toks2008(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
luckman20:
When You Bring your personal issues online,are You Expecting us to cry for u,Beat the person for you? Brethren 90% of Us Don't care.

ogbeni please next time write something like this:

luckman20:
When You Bring your personal issues online,are You Expecting me to cry for u,Beat the person for you? Brethren i Don't care.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Reference(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Push this to front page to get urgent responses..

Abeg go and sit down joor. Is that a marital problem. Instead of taking her to see a doctor you are seeking advice from nut heads.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by fuelsaver: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Take her to Synagogue Church of All Nation's. I've seen many women like her delivered. Don't joke with this advice
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by HonChidon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bed-wetting that starts in adulthood (secondary enuresis) is uncommon and requires medical evaluation.

Causes of adult bed-wetting may include:
•Bladder cancer
•Diabetes
•Medication side effect
•Neurological disorders
•Obstructive sleep apnea
•Prostate cancer
•Prostate enlargement
•Urinary tract infection
•Urinary tract stones

Rarely, acute anxiety or other emotional disorders may be the cause of adult bed-wetting.

Tests and procedures used to determine the cause of adult bed-wetting include:
•Physical examination
•Urine tests
•Urologic examinations and tests
•Neurological evaluation

Treatment of adult bed-wetting is directed at the underlying cause, when possible.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by chineloSA(f): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Psychologically, I can only think of ENURESIS.

It's a condition that some people suffer from because of trauma or multiple issues

Medically I can only think of INCONTINENCE.
It's also a condition that a woman can suffer from because of child birth and other multiple conditions that weakens the muscles around the bladder

Seek help for her and so that she can be properly be diagnosed.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
For better,for worse. Visit a pastor. Don't leave her.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Seventeen(f): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her

I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her.

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently....
This two statements in this story are contradictory if u ask me.... But thats what u get from all these nairaland lie lie stories.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by maasoap(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lordprez:
Dude stop being a Fvckin crybaby... People leave marriages because of more serious sh!t like cheating and you're here beefin' your 1 week old marriage because she bed wets

Better divorce the lady, she doesn't deserve to be married to a kid like yourself

Buh till she signs the divorce papers... try doing what parents do... wake her up in the night to go ease herself and please, ah take God beg you try to be a human(you're definitely not a husband), and don't make her feel like a disgrace

#GodHelpTheBothOFYou... and happy married lifeundecided
Too harsh. Don't forget that the relationship was built on deceit. Can you accept that?
BTW, why would you even go for someone in late 30's? It's like you had your own searching problem before God put her in your way.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by lovely17(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
This condition plagued me till I was 16 it just suddenly stopped thank God though It's not a good thing At all
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by folaolu84(f): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
poster I really feel for u about this one. I understand that der some things that a lady can really be shy about but as both of u have now become one. she should have opened up to you about the issue at hand. my worry is not even she soaking ur mattress, the issue now is how to stop it so when u go visiting it won't turn to a nightmare.
first of all sit her down and talk to her.
Google about issues like this and don't leave her all alone about it cos it's both ur cross now.
a reader said u should also check her water intake at night.
wake her up at intervals to visit the loo at night.
Yes it's bad but it can be contained.
Wished u had Google online for solution than casting ur wife here, people here sometimes don't no the difference between seriousness and prank.
God be with u...
she needs all your love and attention now..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by iamKeo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Find solution and stop wailing both of you are already married and its a life long thing so I believe its something that can be stopped.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
CaptPlanet:
"ALL" girls are chronic LIARS!

ALL OF THEM. Especially the ones that claim to be holy. Those ones are the worst kind
Capo, howdy? which holiness babe do you strong thing?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Jabioro: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
I know this tread would generate a lot of comments .Your wife has a deep spiritual problem two she doesn't deserve to be your wife,reasons she could have tell you all this while .If you love her as you proclaimed, you have to make a run for her.Don't sleep on the same bed with her otherwise you getting faster closer to grave.Look for am eldely person who can take you to a good Babalawos or good Alfa,let me tell if you like let fast one thousand and one it won't solve it...but don't sleep with her on the same bed,because as as her urine is touching you you are been reduced spiritually. it beyond medical .and not all these lackadaisical churches...
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by emzila(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

1, YOU DON'T LOVE HER. WHY? you said if you had known you wouldn't have married her.
2, YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP, WHY? you didn't mention that you probably have device some means at your own expense, such as making it part of you to wake her up several times at night or buy alarm clock that can wake both of you at intervals.
3,YOU ARE FULL OF PRIDE, WHY? you place your common mattress above your wife's challenge.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by great664(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

[/s] very easy to deal with and doesn't require medical or spiritual approach. I have helped someone before but the issue is you sound too immature to be a husband, sorry but that's what I just feel you are... Did they force you to marry her, why not seek help instead of threatening to divorce her. Stop lying jor just to get little online attention
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Christianwalase: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
Lol u r so funny
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Deckynyansha(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR T lolORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
lol...SUPPORTED
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by punyanya(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
bros,tidy d lady frm 9pm till 6a.m,dnt let her slip,,dn u guys cn leta slip in d aftrnun
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by playtheblues(f): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
A woman in her 30s is still young.

Mind you Monalisa Chinda and Rita Dominics are above 40.

Maintain your woman and she will look young even at 45.
obiorathesubtle:
First of all.. There's nothing young about a woman in her 30s!

How long did you date her before she married you? Mehn.. I feel you don't know her enough because if you did, you won't say "I wish I didn't go into the marriage...." And you won't create a thread that pours hot demeanour all over your wife..

See ehn.. Meet any elderly person around and ask em how to deal with children who urinate on the bed at night.. This could be spiritual sef(just saying)..

Or, take the ceaser approach.. Make her sleep on polythene.. By the time rashes start to destroy her skin.. She go know how to wake up for night go toilet go piss.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by samuel2763(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Come-on guys you can't learn how to use the left hand at the old age, she's 30 or above you think she has not being looking for a solution to her problems all this years ? My dear brother remember the vow you made at the altar (for better for worst) now she needs you, help her you promised to be there for her weather good or bad, solicit for help both spiritual nor physical , she also made a mistake but remember no one is perfect if you are to be on her shoes you met do as such. One love
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jabioro:
I know this tread would generate a lot of comments .Your wife has a deep spiritual problem two she doesn't deserve to be your wife,reasons she could have tell you all this while .If you love her as you proclaimed, you have to make a run for her.Don't sleep on the same bed with her otherwise you getting faster closer to grave.Look for am eldely person who can take you to a good Babalawos or good Alfa,let me tell if you like let fast one thousand and one it won't solve it...but don't sleep with her on the same bed,because as as her urine is touching you you are been reduced spiritually. it beyond medical .and not all these lackadaisical churches...
Nawa o! shocked shocked Wetin be this
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by DMLords: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
webincomeplus:
She has such a big problem, and she decided to hide it from you? That's deceit, and you don't deserve her as a wife.

PS. Correct the topic. The word is "urinates", not unirates.

My Oga... You dey? Longest Time! See as you notice the error sharpaly. English don too enta you boss

Happy New Year
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by repogirl(f): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Spiritual help is what your wife needs..... Till then manage with her abeg, its not her fault. You can buy mackintosh/ tapaulin and spread under the bedsheet, so that the urine doesn't soak the mattress.

Goodluck.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by GoodMuyis(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old

OOOP You are a Bloody Lair, See the BOLD text in your post, what if she come get HIV nko

2dice:

....NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by sisisioge: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Haaaa...just find a doctor to help address her bladder issue. Pregnancy go dey mercy with her o. It is well with you and yours.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by GraniteMerchant: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Young man, take her to T. B. Joshua fast fast
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by FLAKARIBE(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
short term..she can use adult diaper. this is better than mackintosh and you try and set alarm in the middle of the night to wake her up if you love her. she stops to drink water by 6pm every day.
long term...medical.drugs. and then look at the spiritual aspect also.
wish you all the very best.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by leonny2004: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Firstly, this is an issue you need to handle with wisdom. if truly this is a marriage you really want to keep then you have to handle it with caution. firstly, you need to see a professional marriage counselor who also double as a spiritual consultant. i can refer you to one who will help you through the process of overcoming marital challenges. the truth is that we all have issues in our lives but what makes us the man is the victory we achieve through those challenges. visit familybooster.com and contact the minister who has been in the fold for more than a decade. Am sure that there is always an answer.....
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Jhappy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
@Dotmax I hv sent u an email, pls send me ur number so dat we can talk privately.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by alexlee50: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
stupid advice, if you have nothing to say, u no go shut up
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by paulcaesar(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bed wetting is not something for you to start panicking around like this. My advice to you is this,(1) during evening time as from 5:30pm, try & moderate her water intake,(2) when ever you wake up in the middle of the night to urinate, wake her up too, before you know it, the bed wetting will be a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.