Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State (19144 Views)

Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Seun360(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
playtheblues:
That lounge is local. Meet me at Eni Store VIP lounge or at Ibo L'emeridien. grin grin

Oya, gimme time.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Ataidara: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kjking:
Oga that's where you lie..... I stay in eket, ma dad was admitted in that hospital last year and it wasn't as bad as this.... the pix is an old pix.... it has been rehabilitated..... so stop painting Akwa ibom bad
With all due respect I feel like dipping ur head in d poo of d first photo. Ur dad was admitted last year. I was there dis week. I had to daily transport a 25 litres of water from my residence in Afia Nsit to d hospital and u sit down there to label me a liar? Oga u worse

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by DansomtoC(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's really sorry!
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by playtheblues(f): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
8.30pm.

Hope you are straight.
Seun360:

Oya, gimme time.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please add viewers discretion. Vomits.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by diva90: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omg! I opened this post when I was eating cry
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Kjking(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ataidara:

With all due respect I feel like dipping ur head in d poo of d first photo. Ur dad was admitted last year. I was there dis week. I had to daily transport a 25 litres of water from my residence in Afia Nsit to d hospital and u sit down there to label me a liar? Oga u worse
My friend stop trying to create a scene..... you? dip ma head inside shit?? I die for your matter!!! that hospital is not as bad as you claim
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by ubcandid(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
irepagbor:

Even if i hate Apkabio or PDP, i will not blame govt. but black race........................... There is no public toilet in sub-sahara Africa that is maintained.
Black race are dirty and lack maintenance culture.

Another thing is corruption from the hospital management board. IM SURE THEY HAVE CLEANERS ON GOVT. PAYROLL. They should sack everybody in that hospital except gate man.

"sub-saharan africa" ? dude are you serious do you know the countries that make up sub saharan Africa?
you need to travel to kenya, mozambique, angola SA and see how people manage their infrastructures...

i have been in and out Akwa-ibom for 5 years and i have to commend the high level of adherence to sanitary there...it is naturally imbibed in them and most of the federal institutions like the teaching hospital and UNIUYO are very neat down to their toilets.....i visited this hospital in December and it is not as bad as portrayed here..it is just old but neat .. am suspecting the OP had take pictures of abandoned parts of the hospital but anyway that hospital is the prime government hospital in eket, it needs to be upgraded.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by shamecurls(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Read what u composed, Do you really think u made sense?

He shared his pains on a media and u still had the guts to attack him. Did he commit any crime exposing the ill state of the hospital? Sigh

Happiness87:

illiteracy at it peak.

instead of reporting to the appropriate quarters, or your assembly members you brought it online, its simply because you don't know what democracy is all about.

you should be ashamed of yourself posting these and postulating assumptions

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Skybee1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
u r a vry big apc fool,ds is d same hospital dat d state govmnt invested alot of money n revive to one of d most beautiful hospital in d state n u r hr tryin to miz ur brain lk a mizin budget,get a lifd mann Akwa is headin to greatnest,no vacancy fo hilltop mansion
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
even hospitals in zombie movies are not this nasty! ewww!!!what kind of yarnsh broke that toilet seat?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2016
ubcandid:

"sub-saharan africa" ? dude are you serious do you know the countries that make up sub saharan Africa?
you need to travel to kenya, mozambique, angola SA and see how people manage their infrastructures...

i have been in and out Akwa-ibom for 5 years and i have to commend the high level of adherence to sanitary there...it is naturally imbibed in them and most of the federal institutions like the teaching hospital and UNIUYO are very neat down to their toilets.....i visited this hospital in December and it is not as bad as portrayed here..it is just old but neat .. am suspecting the OP had take pictures of abandoned parts of the hospital but anyway that hospital is the prime government hospital in eket, it needs to be upgraded.

Over sabi , you dont know anything. Yes i said sub-sahara africa.

You mentioned Kenya, Angola and others. I am pretty sure you saw only the capital city. Akwa Ibom is not our capital. Hospitals or public toilet in Abuja is Ok like the capital of countries you mentioned.

Have you been to villages in Kenya? Africans are dirty FULL STOP.
I really hate when Nigerians make reference to what they see on paper and social media. I have been to Kenyan villages, and i will tell you that Kenyans are more dirty than Nigerians. Some of them don't even take shower regularly cos of the cold-dry weather.

Even in Nairobi, there is something called public shower. When the public see someone that is very dirty; they force him down and bath him or her in public. TV cameras watching.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by dtrend(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2016
dat's true especially the attitude towards patients
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by easyman999: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Please show the good part of his work grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by eroticecstasy: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Kjking:
Oga that's where you lie..... I stay in eket, ma dad was admitted in that hospital last year and it wasn't as bad as this.... the pix is an old pix.... it has been rehabilitated..... so stop painting Akwa ibom bad

i strongly disagree with you sir, go back there an get some pics to over rule the op

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Kjking(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
eroticecstasy:

i strongly disagree with you sir, go back there an get some pics to over rule the op
wow... so I should leave ma studies, pay a cab that would probably be best for my breakfast, go to eket and snap pix and then pay ma way back to school for what All because I want to debunk some concocted lies
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Seun360(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Never knew their are a lot of Nairalanders in Eket.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by ubcandid(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
irepagbor:

Over sabi , you dont know anything. Yes i said sub-sahara africa.

You mentioned Kenya, Angola and others. I am pretty sure you saw only the capital city. Akwa Ibom is not our capital. Hospitals or public toilet in Abuja is Ok like the capital of countries you mentioned.

Have you been to villages in Kenya? Africans are dirty FULL STOP.
I really hate when Nigerians make reference to what they see on paper and social media. I have been to Kenyan villages, and i will tell you that Kenyans are more dirty than Nigerians. Some of them don't even take shower regularly cos of the cold-dry weather.

Even in Nairobi, there is something called public shower. When the public see someone that is very dirty; they force him down and bath him or her in public. TV cameras watching.

"Over sabi , you dont know anything. Yes i said sub-sahara africa." WITH THAT STATEMENT YOU FEEL YOU KNOW SOMETHING?

"Have you been to villages in Kenya? I have been to the countries i mentioned under sub saharan Africa, i mentioned them because i thought you dont know the countries that constitutes sub saharan africa.

it clearly evident that you statement AFRICAN ARE DIRTY and " There is no public toilet in sub-sahara Africa that is maintained." is simply a case of fallacy of hasty generalization and borne from a myopic mindset.

The countries you want to compare Africa with are mostly made up of planned towns and cities, which have over 80 percent working class population, is it these working class population that carry out the sanitary themselves? they mostly pay peole to carry out that for them and doesnt mean they have a good personal hygiene...the fact you go to a rich mans house in Nigeria who has employed house helps to clean and tidy his home doesnt mean he himself has a good personal hygiene or would keep a self contain clean. It boils down to providence...Like i said earlier i think home grown Akwa-iboms are naturally hygienic.

The last time i went to that hospital in december it was old but clean, that pixz should be from an abandoned part...that hospital is better than briathwaith memorial hospital in porth harcourt close to the government house.

no need to result to using expletives to back up an argument, just put points in logical plain sense and be.sure .
AFRICANS ARE NOT DIRTY. IF YOU ARE I AM NOT!!!!!!!
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
ubcandid:

"Over sabi , you dont know anything. Yes i said sub-sahara africa." WITH THAT STATEMENT YOU FEEL YOU KNOW SOMETHING?

"Have you been to villages in Kenya? I have been to the countries i mentioned under sub saharan Africa, i mentioned them because i thought you dont know the countries that constitutes sub saharan africa.

it clearly evident that you statement AFRICAN ARE DIRTY and " There is no public toilet in sub-sahara Africa that is maintained." is simply a case of fallacy of hasty generalization and borne from a myopic mindset.

The countries you want to compare Africa with are mostly made up of planned towns and cities, which have over 80 percent working class population, is it these working class population that carry out the sanitary themselves? they mostly pay peole to carry out that for them and doesnt mean they have a good personal hygiene...the fact you go to a rich mans house in Nigeria who has employed house helps to clean and tidy his home doesnt mean he himself has a good personal hygiene or would keep a self contain clean. It boils down to providence...Like i said earlier i think home grown Akwa-iboms are naturally hygiene.

The last time i went to that hospital in december it was old but clean, that pixz should be from an abandoned part...that hospital is better than brithwaith memorial hospital in porth harcourt close to the government house.

no need to result to using expletives to back up an argument, just put points in logical plain sense and that are true..
AFRICANS ARE NOT DIRTY. IF YOU ARE I AM NOT!!!!!!!

My brother, i have worked in an organisation where we travel mostly rural African villages by road. I have been to all regions in Africa (not countries).

ANOTHER FACT:
In Abroad(outside Africa), visit Nigeria/Africa restaurants vs other restaurants. Go straight to the kitchens and toilets, you will know what i am talking about.
There must be difference.
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by eroticecstasy: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2016
Kjking:
wow... so I should leave ma studies, pay a cab that would probably be best for my breakfast, go to eket and snap pix and then pay ma way back to school for what All because I want to debunk some concocted lies
not lies until you proof it.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Ataidara: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
ubcandid:

Abandoned parts Hope u saw some admitted patients in d photos. Maybe they are abandoned patients too.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Ataidara: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Kjking:

Then save ur little penny and face ur studies
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Ataidara: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
mightyfada:

Please stop painting the government bad. The hospital is owned by private not government.

Name:Immanuel General Hospital
Address:Eket.
State: Akwa Ibom State
City/Town: Eket
Main phone:
Category: Hospitals
Type:Private
Owner:Private

Are you searching for a Health Centre in Eket area of Akwa Ibom State? see details of Immanuel General Hospital,Eket. Immanuel General Hospital is a Private owned center.

http://www.blarbus.com.ng/directory/listings/immanuel-general-hospitaleketakwa-ibom-state/

How well do you know what u don't know? Government employed workers in a private hospital Oga do u findings well
Re: The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
anonimi:

I knew someone would ask this type of PARTISAN question.
It did not take long for you to show up. grin
Anyway below is the state of a general hospital in the "excellent" Lagos state that has been administered for the past 17 years by Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode of the angelic ACN/APC progreTHIEVES.
Bloody HYPOCRITES of a fraudulent bunch.

Beyond the physically deteriorating situation with many of the health facilities, the working conditions for the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc is nothing to write home about hence regular strikes. However our excellent governor's reaction is to sack them and ferry his sick father abroad for treatment:

Not forgetting that the JagbaJantis head of the cabal himself na to dey go obodo oyinbo each time body dey pain am small:

Why should we entrust ourselves to these LOOTocrats who have failed woefully to deliver on their promise to Lagosians these past 16 years?

- How many doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians, hospital administrators are recruited annually for a state whose IGR has increased over 53 times since 1999?
- How many hospital beds and clinic consulting rooms plus equipment have been added despite annual budgets increased over 10 times since 2000?

I thought we agreed that PDP government (esp G. Akpabio) are the saintly government who provided the best infrastructure and that APC government are just the non-performing and confused government...
With a world class hospital in AKWA IBOM that can not care for the governor....
After 16years of PDP leadership Nigerians now don't have logic and clear reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) / Brain Drain: Nigeria Left With 24,000 Doctors – NMA / Osagie Ehanire: We Can Handle Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.