Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity (2255 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by Royalty1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are you a corp member serving in Ilorin or Kwara State?
Here is an amazing offer for you.
You have the opportunity to make some cool cash by the side.
This is not GNLD. I work with a reputable firm in Ilorin but recently found this way of making extra cash by the side.

If you are interested, kindly contact me via 08032408367.

Thanks and Enjoy your stay in Kwara.
Re: Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by dejt4u(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Royalty1:
Are you a corp member serving in Ilorin or Kwara State?
Here is an amazing offer for you.
You have the opportunity to make some cool cash by the side.
This is not GNLD. I work with a reputable firm in Ilorin but recently found this way of making extra cash by the side.

If you are interested, kindly contact me via 08032408367.

Thanks and Enjoy your stay in Kwara.
reputable firm?? Name the company here
Re: Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by Royalty1(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2016
dejt4u:
reputable firm?? Name the company here

I know people will always have doubts. But sorry bro, I ain't naming where I work here. If you read through my post, I simply said I work in ilorin but have found a way to make money by the side here in ilorin.
I am not claiming to provide employment for anyone where I work. Recruitment is done at our lagos head office.

This is just a side business for people who want to make some extra money.

If you still doubt me, carefully go through my posts and topics, it will give you an idea into who I am.

Have a great day.
Re: Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by Royalty1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
As a young man with a nice job, I discovered my dreams are too big to rely only on my monthly salary (My company pays me well by the way.) Wisdom has taught me that no man gets wealthy by relying on one source of income.
There is need to diversify and get multiple sources of income.

Several people have suggested various multi level marketing programs to me I the past but after serious scrutiny I have refused to subscribe to any of it.

Until last year when I got introduced to this cool opportunity.
I bought some products and sold to my friends. They loved the products and also joined the business.
I have the liberty to select the products I want to buy so I choose products I know my friends and colleagues love, thus I sell such easily.
I make profit from every product I sell, and from friends who join the business.
Take a look at some of the wonderful products.

Remember you are at liberty to decide what you believe you can sell quickly or the products you want to use personally.
It's the best way to make extra money for the young at heart. No limits, no boundaries.

Re: Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by Royalty1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
More

Re: Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by Royalty1(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2016
If you work hard for just 2 hours a day, in 3 months, you can start earning up to N150,000 monthly.
You get paid bonus from your second purchase.

All you need to purchase at once is a minimum of N9,500 worth of products.

Join us now and start enjoying.

Re: Corpers In Ilorin - Business Oppurtunity by Royalty1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Proof

(1) (Reply)

After Nysc (funny Memes Collections) / How Effective Is ISMN / Nysc Batch A Stream 2 Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.