Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (242651 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
horladtop:

BRO, did u do d interview immediately after test
nah, we were told only successful candidates will be invited for interview after some weeks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
macjireh:

I even saw names like Fatima, uche and some oda local names d day I wrote. hope u tried sha?
well, i did my best, but not too impressed
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Miracle212:

Some have, I am yet to. Did medicals last month.
Have you done medicals & when?

pls how will u rate ur performance at d test. were u impressed by d number of questions u answered and were u expecting to be called for interview?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by vickjoeobi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
pls guys I need a quick reply.

I will be coming from Ebonyi for the exam scheduled on Thursday, and will have to spend close to 15 on transport alone. is it worth the money? Please reply

Thanks.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
macjireh:

pls how will u rate ur performance at d test. were u impressed by d number of questions u answered and were u expecting to be called for interview?
don't worry, i have a feeling u'll be invited for interview
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
tbabs10166:
don't worry, i have a feeling u'll be invited for interview

Amen oo. and u too
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2016
tbabs10166:
for dose asking for barron gmat, i'll advice u practice well with any available gmat material cos i'm not sure d questions i saw today were from barron gmat; i'm pretty sure the comprehension was composed by a nigerian and the name "Bankole" was used in the comprehension. I could even remember a names like uche in the math word problem. This alone shld prove that not all the questions werewere dubbed frm barron; though maybe some of the questions
How Was the test bro?? Will be going there today.. honestly, I'm not prepared at all and the text came in on Monday..

God help us.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Odunharry:

How Was the test bro?? Will be going there today.. honestly, I'm not prepared at all and the text came in on Monday..

God help us.
So hw was d test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
tbabs10166:
So hw was d test
Didn't go with any means of identification.. lost my id cards..
Was told to go get Waec certificate.. the one that has my passport and date of birth and I should call back for a reschedule.
People weren't much today though .

How was your test like??
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by watzz: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Odunharry:

Didn't go with any means of identification.. lost my id cards..
Was told to go get Waec certificate.. the one that has my passport and date of birth and I should call back for a reschedule.
People weren't much today though .

How was your test like??

people were much, noticed another batch arriving while we were leaving.. I felt sorry for you this morning though.. buh their questions were tough though.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
watzz:

people were much, noticed another batch arriving while we were leaving.. I felt sorry for you this morning though.. buh their questions were tough though.
Lol.. wait o..where you that guy at the back with me or the one in front of me??
What and what did they ask.

honestly wasn't prepared for the test ,got the material just yesterday and had to go thru it anyhow..
Do you have Barron's GMAT?? pls forward to my mail on my profile.

Success to us all
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by dublaino(m): 6:13am On Jun 18, 2016
My Advise to guys here on nairaland that wishes to work with Zenith bank. I wuld advise u study very hard for the exam and mind u it wasn't barron's gmat. It was just a general gmat. So just practice the gmat you have. When I did mine, it was just a general and random question.

But thank God I passed it. You guys shuld focus on passing the exam. Once u pass, there higher tendency of u getting the job.

After passing the exam, You wuld have to undergo 5 different interviews which are just casual. You just need to display confidence thats all.

Then after the 5 different interviews, you wuld proceed to medicals. Which shows u av gotten the job when u pass the medicals. But most people do pass medicals. I actually did my medicals 13th of June, 2016.

I believe you guys should find this useful. Note: focus on the exam ensure u re very fast while answering questions. The exam is the key.. best of luck guys. Wish u all success and myself too.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2016
dublaino:
My Advise to guys here on nairaland that wishes to work with Zenith bank. I wuld advise u study very hard for the exam and mind u it wasn't barron's gmat. It was just a general gmat. So just practice the gmat you have. When I did mine, it was just a general and random question.

But thank God I passed it. You guys shuld focus on passing the exam. Once u pass, there higher tendency of u getting the job.

After passing the exam, You wuld have to undergo 5 different interviews which are just casual. You just need to display confidence thats all.

Then after the 5 different interviews, you wuld proceed to medicals. Which shows u av gotten the job when u pass the medicals. But most people do pass medicals. I actually did my medicals 13th of June, 2016.

I believe you guys should find this useful. Note: focus on the exam ensure u re very fast while answering questions. The exam is the key.. best of luck guys. Wish u all success and myself too.

but how do I know if I passed or not.
Also wen did u write d test and wen was ur interview

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
dublaino:

God bless you for this useful info...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
macjireh:

but how do I know if I passed or not. Also did u writen d test and wen was ur interview
I think you will be invited for the interview iF u pass the test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by macjireh: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Odunharry:

I think you will be invited for the interview iF u pass the test

me I think they don't really have a pass mark, what I think they do is rely on location u wrote down to work, they check if there's any vacancy there, call u up for interview and straight away ur deployed. Y I think so is because on d day of test they ask us to write some things down at d back of our CV & drop our passport photo. Also too they didn't just conduct a one-off exercise whereby only those DAT scored a certain mark will be taken. To me it looks more like first come first served. My thot tho
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
macjireh:

me I think they don't really have a pass mark, what I think they do is rely on location u wrote down to work, they check if there's any vacancy there, call u up for interview and straight away ur deployed. Y I think so is because on d day of test they ask us to write some things down at d back of our CV & drop our passport photo. Also too they didn't just conduct a one-off exercise whereby only those DAT scored a certain mark will be taken. To me it looks more like first come first served. My thot tho
Nice.. a guy said he didn't do well in the test but he
was called for the interview and he was really suprise

let's hope for the best
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by dublaino(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=macjireh post=46679165]

but how do I know if I passed or not.
Also wen did u write d test and wen was ur interview[/quotte]

If you passed they will invite u for interview. You will get 4 different messages frm people's plus inviting u for interview and stating all the necessary documents you need to come along with.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Tushrayo: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please is it possible for one to skip a particular question and move to the next one and later go back to the previous question so as to save time?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Tushrayo:
Please is it possible for one to skip a particular question and move to the next one and later go back to the previous question so as to save time?
sure. I think any you skip will still appear again

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ZUBIZUBI: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2016
This group has been very helpful. I got an invite yesterday for thursday(23rd). Who else will be writing then?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Tushrayo: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
ZUBIZUBI:
This group has been very helpful. I got an invite yesterday for thursday(23rd). Who else will be writing then?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Tushrayo: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please where are you based?am based In osogbo and my test is on tuesday
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2016
ZUBIZUBI:
Writing on Thursday 23rd too

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by xsanctus(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Why have I not received an invite yet? Over one month of sending my CV.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Ogadangodo: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
jeffery23:
oh nice nice, same here, have u been invited for interview?

I have done interviews and even medicals, waiting for the next stage
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by vickyviki(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
pls kindly tell me whenever ur called for documentation after the medicals..v been waiting for thier call ever since i did d medicals
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Tushrayo: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2016
xsanctus:
Why have I not received an invite yet? Over one month of sending my CV.
I sent my CV since last year October just got an invite for 2moro. Though the address on my CV is osun not lagos...maybe that's the reason.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Ashmark(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
dublaino:

Do you have idea if they recruit Experience Hire?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2016
vickyviki:
pls kindly tell me whenever ur called for documentation after the medicals..v been waiting for thier call ever since i did d medicals
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Tushrayo:
Please where are you based?am based In osogbo and my test is on tuesday
All the best today bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (68) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.