Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria (60278 Views)

ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2016
HOW ABOUT BEST STATE UNIVERSITY? ENOUGH NOISE ABOUT BEST NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES...HOW COME WE RARELY HAVE OUR TOP PERFORMERS SEEKING MSC DEGREES IN NIGERIANS UNIVERSITIES. THEY GET FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD AND THATS WHERE IT ENDS .EXPORTING OUR GOOD BRAINS LIKE COCOA.

1 Like

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
University of Ibadan? for wetin naw

what Happened to University of Lagos? why People to dey Beef Unilag, even NUC sef
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by abioyeolaide(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
The premier University!!

2 Likes

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
Nice. Boycotting all eastern universities till they learn humility.

Feel free to shove your tribalism up where the sun doesnt shine.
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Muhdta: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Jx wan hw wkend to all
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by E383: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Pfffffft... undecided
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by HankzBae(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
beesammy:
FTC!

Plz what's his name again pls? cheesy
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by tayade: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
NUC....abi.....abeg gimme anoda news as that no go give job to our graduates.

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
Whizpeter:
When did university of Ibadan become second generation university?

You know the difference between first and second generation universities, but you don't have patience (or comprehension skills) to understand a short news report like this.
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
LouisBERG:
Ui second generation university There must be a mistake somewhere. But na watin unijos they find there? When the likes of oau, unilorin, abu, funaab, unn, uniben, futa, futo, unilag and uniport they....na wa o
#caLLmeBERG

They never called ui second generation. It was unijos dt was called 2nd generation.

And ui being d best in nigeria is no news. Even foreigh bodies rank ui d best in Nigeria
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2016
Jarus:

You know the difference between first and second generation universities, but you don't have patience (or comprehension skills) to understand a short news report like this.

A million likes for ur post. The report is clear enuf....they won't read....later they ll wonder y other schools are ranked ahead of theirs

1 Like

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by femivvita: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2016
2 Major Lessons Learnt From The Dammy Krane And Wizkid ‘IZZUE’ http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/2-major-lessons-learnt-from-dammy-krane.html
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2016
Kunlexic:
Fake list...u have seen pple u will deceive

Is UI among 2nd generation University...abeg dis a crap.
Blame your inability to read and understand. No where in the article was it written that UI is a second generation university. cry

In the ranking of second generation universities, Uni-Ilorin was ranked first, followed by UniJos.

However, University of Ibadan was ranked first in the OVERALL ranking of universities in nigeria wherein Unijos came 7th. tongue

Improve your reading and/or comprehension skills.

1 Like

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2016
NUC that officially has info and monitors all universities in Nigeria, did a ranking and people here that porobably don't know more than their school are disputing their ranking.

As someone associated to Ife, I want OAU to be number but I accept this ranking because the ranking authority know more than I do.

Meanwhile, I have not seen the full ranking, but I know OAU will be among Top 3, or at worst Top 5 in overall ranking.

I also agree Unilorin is the King of Second Generation Universities.

5 Likes

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by laescatua(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Unijos was not said to be above unilorin. They said Unijos was d best after unilorin. Pls read the content well
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Luukasz(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Why are the Oba Alariwos University(Noisemakers University of Nigeria) not named the best as the best despite their noise making ashe won tie lee. Thumbs up to U.I the best in Nigeria even if its not among the best in the world.

3 Likes

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by MXrep: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Okwor Kenneth Ononeze. making UNIjos proud.
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by dayoonline: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Proudly UI Alumnus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by olawooro: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Kunlexic:
Fake list...u have seen pple u will deceive

Is UI among 2nd generation University...abeg dis a crap.
obviously you don't understand what you read. You are advised to go over to the write-up again.
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by stuffs4me(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2016
DonUjay:
University of Ibadan? for wetin naw

what Happened to University of Lagos? why People to dey Beef Unilag, even NUC sef

Sorry bro. We are talking about real universities like ABU, Zaria. Even a second generation university like UI got a mention.
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by soldierdollar(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
Nice. Boycotting all eastern universities till they learn humility.

You think like a fowl cheesy
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]So NUC too de do mago mago... UI kor Urea ni[/size]

Hustle and enter U I
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by LouisBERG: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
sucess001:

They never called ui second generation. It was unijos dt was called 2nd generation.

And ui being d best in nigeria is no news. Even foreigh bodies rank ui d best in Nigeria
*modified* now i got it. Ui worth that position. Buh unijos is a no no 4 me...where do they put the likes of oau, uniben, futa, futo, funaab and uniport. I dont think they worth that position after unilorin as the 2nd best in the 2nd generation uni. IMO
#caLLmeBERG
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by moneyurch(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
All this na worsh sbeg..... NUC is so so so confused if actually ths rating is emanating from them, polities and partiality left right front back and center indi ara
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by jaymejate: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tobex4realTobex234:

Foools..

Hope it's not me you de tok to b4 i ban you grin
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by lekwas: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
talktonase:
Them bury live cow for under that UI angry angry

Are you the one that buried it? Bad belle

1 Like

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by lekwas: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Viktor1983:
why was UI rated best in Nigeria and covenant rated best private university in Nigeria ?
Why cant NUC Put all of em in the mix and tell us which is the best?

Pepper body
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by NakedEve: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
soldierdollar:

You think like a fowl cheesy

grin
Am a hen.
Do u wanna come phuck?
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by lekwas: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
oppyworld:
Ogao my school is no where to be found... Nawa oooo

Go back to school
Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Basic123: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
lordkay10:
UI has always been miles ahead of other Nigerian universities, just that they don't brag about it like the OAUs and UniIlorins. I was amazed at the level of infrastructure and teaching methods on my first visit to the school. UI will top this list for a long time to come
kudos...sometimes you wonder if U.I even has students at all especially on nairaland......No bragging....Anyway,they cant shout.The school speaks for itself.Empty barrel makes the loudest noice.

1 Like

Re: NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria by Basic123: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jarus:
NUC that officially has info and monitors all universities in Nigeria, did a ranking and people here that porobably don't know more than their school are disputing their ranking.

As someone associated to Ife, I want OAU to be number but I accept this ranking because the ranking authority know more than I do.

Meanwhile, I have not seen the full ranking, but I know OAU will be among Top 3, or at worst Top 5 in overall ranking.

I also agree Unilorin is the King of Second Generation Universities.
I like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Total Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.