Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) (26971 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by stephenduru: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Reno Omokri has replied Governor Oshiomhole over his claims that former President Jonathan threatened to put him in hole after the 2015 presidential. The former aide to Jonathan tweeted; 

“As I tweet, @GEJonathan is being honored in Atlanta and about to be honored in Europe. Oshiomhole cant put him in a hole God hasn't put him!.”

Governor Oshiomhole while addressing APC members in Edo state yesterday said;

"Around this time last year, in January, a few weeks to the election, many were saying quite recklessly on radio and television that we were finished.The former President, Goodluck Jonathan told our National Chairman, Chief John Odigie Oyegun to inform me that after the election, he will put me, Adams, the son of Oshiomhole in a hole and I told Chief Oyegun to inform him to dig that hole very deep because although I am short, in the course of pushing me into the hole, nobody knows who will get there first. Since he is taller than me, he needs to dig the hole deep enough so that either of us can get in. In the end, he is inside the hole and I am busy putting dust into that hole.

In this hall, around this time last year, we held a meeting to share information about what was going on in various local governments and the specific challenges in each of those local government in order to fashion out appropriate response. Some of the statements that we shared in those meetings included threats that by June, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole would have been impeached because PDP would write results whether we liked it or not. They would overrun the House of Assembly and once the House is proclaimed in June, before the end of June, Comrade would be banished to his house in the village and from there to prison. Those who made those threats, who supervised those processes, even now in their early 90s are writing letters to explain how they shared money meant for defence. Every evil weapon they fashioned against me did not prosper and even the ones they are fashioning now will not prosper.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/reno-omokri-fires-back-at-oshiomhole.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by stephenduru: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by huntila(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Osho yarns anyhow these days

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by psucc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't understand the kind of air this leaders breath. The kind of words they air out is such that it was the poor, today he would be smelling the bars.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Vision4God: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Politicians....... U never can trust der words. Na dem sabi
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by dammytosh: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brainless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Chubhie: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
I used to have Respect for osho baba during his days as Labour union leader who fought for the masses. Ever since he won elections and elected to join the oppressors of the masses he is just a shadow of himself.

He looks like a rat and deserves a hole when the masses takes over.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by obinnashady(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Talkatives in government

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by XaintJoel20: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why didn't you come up with this allegation before the elections?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Pavarottii(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
For their two; who be like person wey dey hole?
I laff in Greek! cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Daintelectual(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Anytime pictures of jonathan emerge internationally, some scruffy looking cockroaches will start singing with their nose.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Pidggin(f): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Osho imbe....cile

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
BTW... El-rufai and Adams Oshimole who is taller?.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by kristen12(f): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by 2clean(f): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
OK now young man go rest

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by lielbree: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshitmole that ugly bastard is still talking? I can't wait for his own probe

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by free2ryhme: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Yam has come to defend the goat

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Smartresult(f): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
(mv^2)/qvB
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by SaiBuharii: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
This guy sef wan go prison small.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Sirjohn84(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
we are watching...
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by omanzo02: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
How do u expect Osho to talk sensibly after licking Lara's tooto? grin

Abeg him brain don turn cheesy grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Shortyy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omfg... That tweet is deeep!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by HopeAlive14(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gov. Oshiomole, are you sure you're covering GEJ with dust?

This picture speaks otherwise.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by bashitnijoh: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Olofofo dey here
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by zico530(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshiomole is a child

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by ournaijablog(f): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
God has always been with Jonathan

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
From numerical diarrhea to senseless and uncalculated talks by the go and die gov

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by daveyjay(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Woh, the hole can capacitate the both of them...let them both put each other into one hole
Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by emmalexabl(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na Only God knows what that Lara of a woman has done to this oshimaole.... shocked

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by AreaFada2: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is Osho constantly high on Iara's druss these days? grin
He talks like a bored old lady in the village. Haba!

GEJ may not have performed miracle while in office but he's far more urbane, cultured and polished than them.

Maybe it's the much longer exposure of riverine people like Itsekhiri & Ijaw among others to Western influence.

22 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) by Kylez(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
cheesy my new single, Buga premiers tomorrow, 8am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP / Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.