Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

"i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! (2634 Views)

Dr Sid’s “surulere” Is A Big Song, But “pop Champagne” Was A Bigger Hit – Noble / Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? / I'm A Musician But I Need Sponsorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by eldee(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2009
javalove:

Can u (eldee) tell me a planet thats bigger than jupiter? If u can, i would give u a hundred dollars . . . I PROMISE!!!!

ANd YES a planet can be bigger than a star as long as we are talking RADIUS and not MASS
Neutron stars are typically only 10-20km across - so all planets in the solar system are bigger than neutron stars

If we exclude neutron stars, white dwarfs are typically approximately the size of the earth. So all the Jovian planets are bigger than white dwarfs!

The biggest star is ~1000 times bigger than the sun (VY CMa)

And if we stretch it to include dead stars, they are still considered stars and they still glow (at least white dwarfs do).
If we only count stars currently undergoing nuclear fusion processes - then I'll agree that the answer is "no"

First of all, I do not appreciate this stupid namedropping tactic you're using . . .
It's irrelevant just like Modenine tongue

Stop being a nincompoop, we all know that when you use things as references in rap songs, it usually points to the stereotypical examples of those objects. . .
When I say 'You ain't no nigga, you's a freaking gay' . . . everyone knows that the 'gay' I'm talking about the effeminate homosexual freak and not the muscular ones that rape guys in prison.

Stop bringing in irrelevant bullshit like white dwarfs?? Are you freaking having a laugh??
This has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard . . . Modenine's comparing young planets to almost dead stars??

Is it me or do Modenine fans make a living from being fickle??

Let me explain this in a way even you will understand . . . Modenine's weakest area is GCSE Science/Geography
And when he says 'I'm not a star. I'm bigger than Jupiter', he actually thinks that Jupiter's bigger than the average star . . . c'est fini
Arguing this out is kinda making you too appear daft.
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by eldee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2009
tosinaded@:

uve known wut?

that jupiter is bigger than a star shocked
I'm scared already . . . what I just found out is that you don't need a degree in Space Science to prove that Modenine is daft
My Year 9 niece confirmed that . . . grin grin

Here I was thinking a good line to attack stars woulda been . . . 'I'm not a star, I'm bigger than the Milky way' or sumn
Then we won't have to be talking of dead stars and white dwarfs . . . grin
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by javalove(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2009
Like i said earlier, he that knows not, and knows not that he know not is a fool, he/she would just continue arguing.

U read my explanations with a blind eye.
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by eldee(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2009
javalove:

Like i said earlier, he that knows not, and knows not that he know not is a fool, he/she would just continue arguing.

U read my explanations with a blind eye.
Stop being a plonker . . . you're comparing the largest planet in the solar system to the smallest stars in the Milky Way??
And you expect me to accept that B.S?? What, do I look like Dejiariyo to you??
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by javalove(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
its ur choice . . . i know u have learnt one or two things from the explaination i gave. i dont give a hoof about anything else u say
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by Sauron1: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2009
eldee:

Stop being a plonker . . . you're comparing the largest planet in the solar system to the smallest stars in the Milky Way??
And you expect me to accept that B.S?? What, do I look like Dejiariyo to you??

Mode-9 got it horribly wrong and this is my evidence.

Star's solar mass: 1.989 X 1030kg

Jupiter's solar mass: 1.898 X1027kg

'Nuff said.
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by eldee(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2009
javalove:

its ur choice . . . i know u have learnt one or two things from the explaination i gave. i dont give a hoof about anything else u say

Oh . . . so it's possible to see the mute side of this plonker??
Here I was thinking you were as stupid as Modenine . . . Thank God you know when to back-off.
It's a pity other Mode-stans are not that smart . . . buncha idiots.

@Sauron

Sun's Diameter: 1.496 × 1011 m
Jupiter's Diameter: 71,492 × 103 m
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by javalove(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2009
@eldee

i dont want to use words on u . . . but watever

@Sauron

did u read my first explaination? I said A planet can be bigger than a star as long as we are talking RADIUS and not MASS
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2009
javalove:

@Sauron
did u read my first explaination? I said A planet can be bigger than a star as long as we are talking RADIUS and not MASS

The biggest star is at least 93 times bigger than Jupiter.
The only way to determine size is to find the mass of the objects in question as the mass is the amount of matter in a body.
Mode-9 should never have used Star/Jupiter lines in his lyrics.
Don't even argue this outside NL.

eldee:

@Sauron

Sun's Diameter: 1.496 × 1011 m
Jupiter's Diameter: 71,492 × 103 m

That effectively ends the argument.

Meanwhile, i am chuffed to bits at your siggy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by eldee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Meanwhile, i am chuffed to bits at your siggy. grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe . . . best line on the whole album, almost like that famous line in Criminal grin

javalove:

@eldee

i dont want to use words on u . . . but watever
You wouldn't dare mate . . . because you'll only end up looking more stupid than Modenine
Right now, you're making Ofokasibe sound like Einstein . . .
I know u're not always this daft, so I'll let this pass
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by Sauron1: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . best line on the whole album, almost like that famous line in Criminal grin

I have told you that album would grow on you. . . . .
Listen to "Stay Wide Awake" ONCE and you would change ur mind about the album.
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by kaypumpin2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2009
If a line had to take me through this labyrinth to stand the test of common sense,then I 'll pass.

I am not a star,i am bigger than a jupiter , WTF shocked

This dude will claim a 1kg cotton wool is bigger than a 1kg stone soonest.

I love Modey but he should quit his ITK attitude abeg
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by javalove(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2009
;d
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by dammiecool(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2009
All hail d lyrisct grin grin grin grin
D funniest thing about mode ix fans is dat most of dem doesnt understand what he spits(dejiariyo)
they re always carried away with d use of words without checkin whether mode f9 is correct or note cool

lalaboi abeg no ban me o cry cry cry
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by javalove(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
hmmmm . . . damiefool sef dey talk . . . dis world don spoil oooo all because of grin grin grin grin grin grin eheee

mo ri re ooooo grin grin grin
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by dammiecool(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
na God go punish ur mouth angry
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by sosoboy1: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
lames keep posting lame lines from a known lame.i'm sick of this desti-dude{baboontunde}.i'm with my senses so I can differentiate lameness from realness.i can't be deceived
Re: "i'm Not A Star, I'm A Bigger Plant Than Jupiter" - Lets Do It Here: ! by temple(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
lo, funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download All Of Me Piano Music Sheet By John Legend Pdf / Download Umu Obiligbo – Ife Di Mma (full Album) / The Name Behind Bracket's Record Label: Ape Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.