Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Advice To President Buhari. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice To President Buhari. (580 Views)

My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error / My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience. / Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To President Buhari. by mashin(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
My advice to president Buhari.
1.Our dear president have beam his search light of corruption in DEFENCE for about three months now, the latest order is ok and enough for defence.
2.Shift your beam of search light to NNPC for three months, you will recover more.
3.the remaining one month for you to clock one year in office your beam of search light should focus on Industrial Training funds (ITF) allowances of students for the past three years.
for me this should be final, this will constitute using 25% of your tenure duration on fighting corruption of the past administration, the remaining 75% of your time should be channeled to putting food on the table of the common man through rapid transformation of change.
Re: Advice To President Buhari. by Isryl02(m): 5:05am On Jan 16, 2016
You're in the wrong section bro, we need jobs here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Than 80 Vacancies In Accion Microfinance Bank And Rain Oil Ltd / Head Of Sales Operations & Strategy / Teaching Job Vacancy(ibadan Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.