Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos (24491 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
charlyxx9:
please i want to know the rest there is something i am reasearching on i mean a book that am writing so just to get some of their names included there with proof but pls leave out adeboye and ibiyomie if you dnt have proof but if its oyedepo(top level) and oyakhilome(hardcore freemason 32nd degree) i have proof on that and have seen the revelation before but for adeboye and ibiyome its a no for me.thanks
So the person that claims to be a retired freemason gave 4 names, u that don't know anything about it is certain two of them are not and two of them are?? lolz

make una dey fool una selves.

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Alezy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
please take this poo of ur site
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Mr I dunno the type of research you are doing or your knowledge of the craft.

But if you can't tell Adeboye is a Freemason, then you really need to go learn some more.

Though to be fair, Adeboye hides his membership well but made some crucial mistakes.
okay i would like to know what are his crucial mistakes that you are talking about and i would need proof cause i once read abt the don meon's stuff on the emperor blog in the comment section i saw someone asking if his pastor was among i mean the pastor lazarus muoka of Lord's chosen charismatic and the response of emperor4God was not god-like in nature cause he said and i quote "that he prays that the pastor belongs" so i was like is this being christian in nature to pray that people fall from faith and belong to a cult no my brother we all know that no human is infallible but only in God that we are infallible and God's word is infallible and remember there is portion in the scripture that says "men may fail but God's word standeth sure" so is it a good thing to be happy that a fellow brother in christ has fallen from faith?NO.because it can be your turn tommorrow that you are exposing false teacher like the bible tells us in eph 5:not to have any fellowship with darkness we should rather expose them.which is right but doing this alone doesn't guarantee you eternity and mind you its by the Grace of God that we make heaven like paul said "not by works lest anyman should boast".thanks bro
But i still stand to tell you that adeboye is nt a mason for now and maybe the crucial mistake that you are talking might be because he went to pray for david cameron in his RCCG Branch in uk last year of whch i knw david cameron to be a mason so is that what you pin-pointed as his mistake pls am nt doubting but i need proof.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
charlyxx9:
okay i would like to know what are his crucial mistakes that you are talking about and i would need proof cause i once read abt the don meon's stuff on the emperor blog in the comment section i saw someone asking if his pastor was among i mean the pastor lazarus muoka of Lord's chosen charismatic and the response of emperor4God was not god-like in nature cause he said and i quote "that he prays that the pastor belongs" so i was like is this being christian in nature to pray that people fall from faith and belong to a cult no my brother we all know that no human is infallible but only in God that we are infallible and God's word is infallible and remember there is portion in the scripture that says "men may fail but God's word standeth sure" so is it a good thing to be happy that a fellow brother in christ has fallen from faith?NO.because it can be your turn tommorrow that you are exposing false teacher like the bible tells us in eph 5:not to have any fellowship with darkness we should rather expose them.which is right but doing this alone doesn't guarantee you eternity and mind you its by the Grace of God that we make heaven like paul said "not by works lest anyman should boast".thanks bro
But i still stand to tell you that adeboye is nt a mason for now and maybe the crucial mistake that you are talking might be because he went to pray for david cameron in his RCCG Branch in uk last year of whch i knw david cameron to be a mason so is that what you pin-pointed as his mistake pls am nt doubting but i need proof.

Thanks for pointing out the typo!

We actually meant " We pray that he is NOT "

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Alezy:
So if they are Freemasons what should we do??

So the devil have graduated into this form?? hnmm. I see the persecution christians face has just turned to a different dimension. nice move

My brother its to be aware becos they are determined to make sure people move away from the gospel.

Inform people you can, they may not like it but just know its the truth.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
charlyxx9:

Impressive that you know that Cameron is a Freemason.
Thats not even the reason, It's good for someone to pray for a Freemason to see if he will leave.
But you'er not far.

Research Adeboye!

BUT BE WARNED!
You may not like what you find out!

Now it depends on if you're trying to gauge my knowledge of the craft , if not it depends on how much you know of the Men's Club.

Lemme give you a hint that should startle you.

Everybody knows that Oyedepo is a Freemason, yet Adeboye proudly calls him "His Son"
Why is that?
If Adeboye is of God and Oyedepo is a Freemason, how come Adeboye is comfortable with him?

That's not even the proof, but it's just to get you to look at Adeboye properly.

2 Likes

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Emperor4God:

Thanks for pointing out the typo!

We actually meant " We pray that he is NOT "
okay so whats your proof of adeboye being a mason is it because of his prophecies that he gave concerning a new std or because he went to pray for david cameron in his church branch RCCG UK or what actually do you call his crucial mistake plz and mind you if it is by the prophecies every ardent follower mof adeboye knows that it is actually not his office(call) i mean him being a prophet just like in 1995 a man by the name benny hinn gave prophecies of which eveyone knows that benny hinns office(calling) is not the prophetic but rather healing so thats why paul advises us to "abide by our calling" when you divert to another calling you tend to get it wrong always and even the ones in the office like your tb joshua and co who do predict even get it wrong alot of times so a genuine man of God is not being justified today by the prophecies that he predicts rather his doctrines(teaching) or are you trying to use this to justified a person being called by God today.
Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

but thats not true i can give you just one or two examples from the bible that if you were to be there during there time you would have called them false prophet because their prophecies didn't come through

Case study 1:
JONAH
Jonah 3:4
Jonah began by going a day's journey into the city, proclaiming, "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown."

actually God told him this but when they prayed and fasted it was averted and God changed his mind.

Jonah 3:10
When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.

Case study 2:
Note:The title:Prophet Isaiah the son of amoz

Isaiah 38:1
In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, "This is what the LORD says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover."

Actually you can see that god sent him but when hezekiah did his prayer it was averted

Isaiah 38:3-5
3.Remember, LORD, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
4.Then the word of the LORD came to Isaiah:
5.Go and tell Hezekiah, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life

so if you are judging by prophecies am sorry to say this but prophecies may fail.

then concerning is association with david cameron and oyedepo like you said can be a case of light not mixing with darkness but i have to submit to you that you are called of God doesn't mean you can't be ignorant of something at times
Lets take a look at ELISHA

2 Kings 4:27
And when she came to the man of God to the hill, she caught him by the feet: but Gehazi came near to thrust her away. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the LORD hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.

As you can see elisha was deprived of knowing what was actually wrong with her but could ascertain by her countenance but not by discerning or the prophetic(word from God).

so what i felt was that in the case of adeboye he was ignorant.which he can be of cause like i saw this recently and i was amazed again that his he still ignorant.but i reserve my comment and still didn't still believe that he is a mason till i get a prove.thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/3093477/oyedepo-kneeling-down-before-adeboye
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Impressive that you know that Cameron is a Freemason.
Thats not even the reason, It's good for someone to pray for a Freemason to see if he will leave.
But you'er not far.

Research Adeboye!

BUT BE WARNED!
You may not like what you find out!

Now it depends on if you're trying to gauge my knowledge of the craft , if not it depends on how much you know of the Men's Club.

Lemme give you a hint that should startle you.

Everybody knows that Oyedepo is a Freemason, yet Adeboye proudly calls him "His Son"
Why is that?
If Adeboye is of God and Oyedepo is a Freemason, how come Adeboye is comfortable with him?

That's not even the proof, but it's just to get you to look at Adeboye properly.
Please i need a convincing proof please am pleading not just talking
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:
Please i need a convincing proof please am pleading not just talking
Research him now for proof.

I have already hinted you
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 1:18am On Jun 10, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Research him now for proof.

I have already hinted you
i beg of you have done all the research that i know to do but all to no avail thats why i asked you to help me out thanks with the crucial mistakes cause first and foremost how God thought us to weigh a false teacher is by using discernment as a gift which we receive from God or by weighing him doctrinally and not by hand signs and symbols anyone can do a hand sign doesn't necessarily mean he belongs to a cult like some todays nigerian young boys do throw up this sign always but have weighed him with the formal and didnt find him wanting so please come up with a reasonable evidence and mind you some facts can look too good be considered true but they might not be true so please convince me am opened
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 1:41am On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:
i beg of you have done all the research that i know to do but all to no avail thats why i asked you to help me out thanks with the crucial mistakes cause first and foremost how God thought us to weigh a false teacher is by using discernment as a gift which we receive from God or by weighing him doctrinally and not by hand signs and symbols anyone can do a hand sign doesn't necessarily mean he belongs to a cult like some todays nigerian young boys do throw up this sign always but have weighed him with the formal and didnt find him wanting so please come up with a reasonable evidence and mind you some facts can look too good be considered true but they might not be true so please convince me am opened

But just looking at the prophecies along should alert you to the fact that something is not right.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 2:43am On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:
okay so whats your proof of adeboye being a mason is it because of his prophecies that he gave concerning a new std or because he went to pray for david cameron in his church branch RCCG UK or what actually do you call his crucial mistake plz and mind you if it is by the prophecies every ardent follower mof adeboye knows that it is actually not his office(call) i mean him being a prophet just like in 1995 a man by the name benny hinn gave prophecies of which eveyone knows that benny hinns office(calling) is not the prophetic but rather healing so thats why paul advises us to "abide by our calling" when you divert to another calling you tend to get it wrong always and even the ones in the office like your tb joshua and co who do predict even get it wrong alot of times so a genuine man of God is not being justified today by the prophecies that he predicts rather his doctrines(teaching) or are you trying to use this to justified a person being called by God today.
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

We are not saying he is a false prophet Charles, are we.
We are saying he is worse, A FREEMASON!

charlyxx9:
o
but thats not true i can give you just one or two examples from the bible that if you were to be there during there time you would have called them false prophet because their prophecies didn't come through

Case study 1:
JONAH
Jonah began by going a day's journey into the city, proclaiming, "Forty more days and Nineveh will be overthrown."

actually God told him this but when they prayed and fasted it was averted and God changed his mind.

When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.

Was it not documented that the Lord was merciful, so it not happen?
Likewise if God intervenes we will know.

In this case it's not a problem of God being merciful or changing things.
This is a case of Adeboye 2nd guessing.

charlyxx9:

Case study 2:

In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, "This is what the LORD says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover."

Actually you can see that god sent him but when hezekiah did his prayer it was averted

3.Remember, LORD, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
5.Go and tell Hezekiah, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life

so if you are judging by prophecies am sorry to say this but prophecies may fail.
Again you see that God became merciful and judgement was sidestepped.
In Adeboye's case it has nothing to do with it getting sidestepped at all.

We actually stumbled across how Adeboye make's his promises by mistake,
but looking back now we can see that it was God that led us to it.

charlyxx9:

then concerning is association with david cameron and oyedepo like you said can be a case of light not mixing with darkness but i have to submit to you that you are called of God doesn't mean you can't be ignorant of something at times

And when she came to the man of God to the hill, she caught him by the feet: but Gehazi came near to thrust her away. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the LORD hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.

As you can see elisha was deprived of knowing what was actually wrong with her but could ascertain by her countenance but not by discerning or the prophetic(word from God).

so what i felt was that in the case of adeboye he was ignorant.which he can be of cause like i saw this recently and i was amazed again that his he still ignorant.but i reserve my comment and still didn't still believe that he is a mason till i get a prove.thanks

God not letting you know that someone is in pain is different from God not letting you know that people are freemasons.

God has given a spirit to discern evil not to tell if people are in pain or not grin grin

You are hilarious.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU
How long have you been a Christian?
Why are you collecting these info?
Why do you find it so hard to believe that Adeboye is a Freemason ?

Do you believe God gives spirit of discernment ?

Who are the Pastors you have identified so far ?

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 3:13am On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:

Case study 1:
JONAH

Case study 2:

Please show where God stepped in not to make Adeboye's word come to pass.
If not then he is also a false prophet.
Just read what MakeWeTalk said, he has shown he is a freemason and agrees that Adeboye is a Freemason.
What more do you want?
Many other people whisper it!
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

We are not saying he is a false prophet Charles, are we.
We are saying he is worse, A FREEMASON!

Was it not documented that the Lord was merciful, so it not happen?
Likewise if God intervenes we will know.

In this case it's not a problem of God being merciful or changing things.
This is a case of Adeboye 2nd guessing.

Again you see that God became merciful and judgement was sidestepped.
In Adeboye's case it has nothing to do with it getting sidestepped at all.

We actually stumbled across how Adeboye make's his promises by mistake,
but looking back now we can see that it was God that led us to it.

God not letting you know that someone is in pain is different from God not letting you know that people are freemasons.

God has given a spirit to discern evil not to tell if people are in pain or not grin grin

You are hilarious.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU
How long have you been a Christian?all my life on earth
Why are you collecting these info?to add to what i already know about wolves in sheep's clothing
Why do you find it so hard to believe that Adeboye is a Freemason ?am still yet to be convinced i just dnt get tossed by every wind of words till am convinced cause have watched this same person severally couldn't find the fault am looking from him and a pastor called W.f kumuyi unlike pple like chris oyakhilome,t.b joshua(not a freemason but an high level grand occultist),oyedepo e.t.c

Do you believe God gives spirit of discernment ?yes of course and devil also counterfeit God's thing by giving his own in other to blackmail a victim(man of God) i may not be able to prove it biblically now but i know of a woman(linda ngaujah) check her on youtube who came up 2013 accusing virtually every Man of God you know in nigeria both genuine and fake included
of being warned by Jesus to come and warn them without biblical support.
Who are the Pastors you have identified so far ?chris oyakhilome,benny hinn,kenneth copeland,oyedepo,billy graham e.t.c they have some gnostic kind of teachings which they call new creation in which only the freemasons understands.them better

how would you know that God was merciful were you the one he sent to give the prophecies?NO.So pls give me a reasonable proof.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Emperor4God:

Please show where God stepped in not to make Adeboye's word come to pass.
If not then he is also a false prophet.
Just read what MakeWeTalk said, he has shown he is a freemason and agrees that Adeboye is a Freemason.
What more do you want?
Many other people whisper it!
where has he shown him to be a mason or he is just beating around the bush with no proof to convince me and mind you who are the people whispering it that you are whispering doesn't mean others are thinking the same too.get you facts right thanks
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

But just looking at the prophecies along should alert you to the fact that something is not right.
if you are actually judging by the prophecies that he gave then what would you speak concerning a man like T.b joshua whose prophecies are more like a puzzled game without being specific
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:
if you are actually judging by the prophecies that he gave then what would you speak concerning a man like T.b joshua whose prophecies are more like a puzzled game without being specific

Everybodi eye by now don open say TB Joshua na jazz man.
Nobody is disputing TB Joshua own.

charlyxx9:
how would you know that God was merciful were you the one he sent to give the prophecies?NO.So pls give me a reasonable proof.

In each case you quoted God spoke saying that judgement was being averted.
Its documented that God moved.

Not so in Adeboye's case, but as I said that's not why he known as a freemason.
Since you are researching continue
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:
where has he shown him to be a mason or he is just beating around the bush with no proof to convince me and mind you who are the people whispering it that you are whispering doesn't mean others are thinking the same too.get you facts right thanks

Go and look for evidence yourself.

We are not the only ones to say openly that Adeboye is a freemason,
neither are we the first.

We have seen the evidence you are the one pleading for evidence. grin

if you are convinced Adeboye is genuine why are you so concerned about seeing evidence? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Emperor4God:

Go and look for evidence yourself.

We are not the only ones to say openly that Adeboye is a freemason,
neither are we the first.

We have seen the evidence you are the one pleading for evidence. grin

if you are convinced Adeboye is genuine why are you so concerned about seeing evidence? shocked
am still yet to be convinced thats why am asking just like the case of a pastor you call Rex on your blog whats your evidence that made you thought he was a mason because he kept one finger under is chin the someone on facebook asked him "are you a christian" what about in the comedy section where a man was riding on Goat and you called him a mason because first degree masons do ride on goat which is a rite they perform in secret but here you saw a man trying to be funny riding on a goat which looks hilarious in public you just termed him a mason.thats what brought about me asking you concerning adeboye because you might have seen him make one sign ignorantly that masons do then you just jump into conclusion to call him a mason.so i needed more convincing evidence not just beating around the bush rather just hit the nail on the head.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
charlyxx9:
am still yet to be convinced thats why am asking just like the case of a pastor you call Rex on your blog whats your evidence that made you thought he was a mason because he kept one finger under is chin the someone on facebook asked him "are you a christian" what about in the comedy section where a man was riding on Goat and you called him a mason because first degree masons do ride on goat which is a rite they perform in secret but here you saw a man trying to be funny riding on a goat which looks hilarious in public you just termed him a mason.thats what brought about me asking you concerning adeboye because you might have seen him make one sign ignorantly that masons do then you just jump into conclusion to call him a mason.so i needed more convincing evidence not just beating around the bush rather just hit the nail on the head.
makewetalk and emperor4GOD AM YET TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
charlyxx9:

The best we can do is to act as consultants, we are a team of 11 collecting info.
and we all access the email.

This is our email address emperor4god@gmail.com

If you want advice we can give but if to start sharing what we are still working on, sorry we can't!

So send what u have and one of us if not all of us will surely get back to you!
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Emperor4God:

The best we can do is to act as consultants, we are a team of 11 collecting info.

If you want advice we can give but if to start sharing what we are still working on, sorry we can't!

so you are still working to put together that adeboye must be a freemason.lol,just keep on dreaming

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2016
charlyxx9:
emperor4GOD don give reply below
Emperor4God:

But amazingly you seem to be so sure that nothing will be found
charlyxx9:
so you are still working to put together that adeboye must be a freemason.lol,just keep on dreaming
yet your begging to be informed grin grin grin grin
charlyxx9:
Remember I asked "Do you believe God gives spirit of discernment ?"
I can see that you really did not grasp the question. wink wink wink wink

THINK HARD ABOUT THE QUESTION cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

emperor4GOD don give reply below

But amazingly you seem to be so sure that nothing will be found

yet your begging to be informed grin grin grin grin

Remember I asked "Do you believe God gives spirit of discernment ?[b]YES HE GIVES DISCERNMENT WHICH I PRAYED FOR AND GOT IT BUT ALSO THE DEVIL GIVE FALSE DISCERNMENT ALSO TO BLACKMAIL MEN OF GOD THATS WHY I TOLD YOU CHECK A WOMAN BY THE NAME "LINDA NGAUJAH" ON YOUTUBE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
I can see that you really did not grasp the question. wink wink wink wink

THINK HARD ABOUT THE QUESTION cool cool cool cool
[/b]

am still yet to be convinced
thats why am asking just
like the case of a pastor you
call Rex on your blog whats
your evidence that made
you thought he was a
mason because he kept one
finger under is chin the
someone on facebook
asked him "are you a
christian" what about in the
comedy section where a
man was riding on Goat and
you called him a mason
because first degree
masons do ride on goat
which is a rite they perform
in secret but here you saw a
man trying to be funny
riding on a goat which
looks hilarious in public you
just termed him a
mason.thats what brought
about me asking you
concerning adeboye
because you might have
seen him make one sign
ignorantly that masons do
then you just jump into
conclusion to call him a
mason.so i needed more
convincing evidence not just
beating around the bush
rather just hit the nail on
the headam still yet to be convinced
thats why am asking just
your evidence that made
you thought he was a
finger under is chin the
someone on facebook
asked him "are you a
comedy section where a
you called him a mason
because first degree
masons do ride on goat
man trying to be funny
riding on a goat which
just termed him a
mason.thats what brought
about me asking you
concerning adeboye
because you might have
seen him make one sign
then you just jump into
conclusion to call him a
mason.so i needed more
beating around the bush
the head
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
charlyxx9:
am still yet to be convinced
thats why am asking just
your evidence that made
you thought he was a
finger under is chin the
someone on facebook
asked him "are you a
comedy section where a
you called him a mason
because first degree
masons do ride on goat
man trying to be funny
riding on a goat which
just termed him a
mason.thats what brought
about me asking you
concerning adeboye
because you might have
seen him make one sign
then you just jump into
conclusion to call him a
mason.so i needed more
beating around the bush
the headam still yet to be convinced
thats why am asking just
your evidence that made
you thought he was a
finger under is chin the
someone on facebook
asked him "are you a
comedy section where a
you called him a mason
because first degree
masons do ride on goat
man trying to be funny
riding on a goat which
just termed him a
mason.thats what brought
about me asking you
concerning adeboye
because you might have
seen him make one sign
then you just jump into
conclusion to call him a
mason.so i needed more
beating around the bush
the head

na like say na my blog, dem for be more revelations.
when i was wm i met a couple of these people, so as pwm i sabi wetin i talk,

but na you dey do research, carry on joor.

but which kind research you dey do with you mind already made up grin

please continue ur research oh, if na him u dey do cool
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

na like say na my blog, dem for be more revelations.
when i was wm i met a couple of these people, so as pwm i sabi wetin i talk,

but na you dey do research, carry on joor.

but which kind research you dey do with you mind already made up grin

please continue ur research oh, if na him u dey do cool
okay tell me more about some of the people that you meet bro am getting interested and mind you i never doubted you being formally a mason but the case of adeboye am still in doubt cause have done all the research and prayed all i need to know about him but still no revelations concerning him okay now am pleading on you to show me the shocking evidence please.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
charlyxx9:
okay tell me more about some of the people that you meet bro am getting interested and mind you i never doubted you being formally a mason but the case of adeboye am still in doubt cause have done all the research and prayed all i need to know about him but still no revelations concerning him okay now am pleading on you to show me the shocking evidence please.

As you say that I was a mason, so you should believe me.

You've done your research, wetin you see?
gist us, mr researcher grin

Give us evidence of ur research grin

I don prove my credentials, prove ur research cheesy
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

As you say that I was a mason, so you should believe me.

You've done your research, wetin you see?
gist us, mr researcher grin

Give us evidence of ur research grin

I don prove my credentials, prove ur research cheesy
pls let that aside and give me the evidence
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
charlyxx9:
pls let that aside and give me the evidence

Charley how come others dey see say Redeemed don kolo and na you wey dey do research never see am?
See wetin one guy talk.

BUHARIISCURSED:
muslim and redeem are 5 & 6

If you never sabi yet say Adeboye no be am, then I wonder if you be Christian at all.
As I said before many people dey whisper am about adeboye.
He cannot fool everybody forever.

You still never get the question about discernment cool
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by Emperor4God(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk no bother yourself with this CharlyBoy, ein sabi wetin ein dey look for.
Ein say na research yet ein never send anything make we see.

No be secret anymore na say something don dabaru for redeemed.
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by charlyxx9: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Charley how come others dey see say Redeemed don kolo and na you wey dey do research never see am?
See wetin one guy talk.

If you never sabi yet say Adeboye no be am, then I wonder if you be Christian at all.
As I said before many people dey whisper am about adeboye.
He cannot fool everybody forever.

You still never get the question about discernment cool
OKAY I GIVE UP SAY I NO KNOW ANYTHING OKAY PLEASE GIVE THE CRUCIAL MISTAKES EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AND NT SOME SAYING MUSLIMS & REEDEM ARE 5&6 WHCH DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING.THANKS
Re: The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
charlyxx9:
OKAY I GIVE UP SAY I NO KNOW ANYTHING OKAY PLEASE GIVE THE CRUCIAL MISTAKES EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AND NT SOME SAYING MUSLIMS & REEDEM ARE 5&6 WHCH DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING.THANKS

Since you no wan talk to me, then talk to this guy.

He seems to know to that RCCG is a farce.
So you can see that I am not the only one saying it, many are saying something is wrong with RCCG.
They know the Spirit in RCCG is not of God but cannot tell what it is.
The RCCG oga's need to seek God b4 it's too late.

BUHARIISCURSED:
grin In PDP, we don't discriminate cheesy

osinbajo is a fake pastor, flexing with criminals. I don they suspect say pastor Adeboye no pure too lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) / Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.