Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Tired Of Submitting Cvs After Cvs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Submitting Cvs After Cvs? (720 Views)

I Am Tired Of Submitting CV Online / Company Got All My Details Without Me Submitting Application. / Job Seekers Cvs On The Floor Of The Entrance To The NLNG HQ Construction Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Submitting Cvs After Cvs? by amax92(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tired of submitting CVs after CVs? Maybe it's time you took control of your destiny. You want to grow rich, happy, generous and loved by all? Of course your answer should be Yes, because You deserve that, and you can have that, but submitting your next CV won't get you that. You have to get that by yourself. You have to
# BeYourOwnBoss ...
Don't have an idea about how to go about it? # ContactUsToday .
www.facebook.com/entrepreneurshiveonline
+2348154285924
+2347087158819

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At The Nigerian Law School - Several Positions / Please Naira Lander, Frustration Setting In / Hospital Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.