Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

World's Most Infamous Murders - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World's Most Infamous Murders (429 Views)

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating / Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Infamous Murders by duketunde: 4:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Good morning LOVELIES, Bet you had a lovely week out there? A lot happened this week from the death of a great actor to Singer Celine Dion losing her husband to the cold hand of death (RIP to Alan Rickman 'Prof Snape' and Rene Angelil) and yes to a national embarrassment the 'Nigeria's missing 2016 budget or the doctored Budget' that has been trending on social media LOL... It has been a really long week if i must say, so let's get our weekend started here.

And now it's time for our SATURDAY DIGEST and today 'THE SON OF SAM' debuts at number 2 on Duketundesblog World's Most Infamous Murders.

In the year 1977, A cold-blooded serial murderer terrorized New York, killing 6 people and wounding another seven in the same year. David Richard Berkowitz who became known as the 'Son of Sam and the .44 Caliber killer was so feared that clubs and restaurants were deserted as the frightened population made sure they were home before dark.
He allegedly wrote a letter, which police found few yards from the scene where he killed two young lovers. The letter read: 'Dear Captain Joseph Borelli, I am deeply hurt by your calling me a woman hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the son of Sam.' - See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/01/saturday-digest-worlds-most-infamous-2.html#sthash.J8Svwt6a.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2016 Budget, A Holy Budget - Melaye / Police Raid Former Brazilian President Lula’s Home Over Scandal Of State Oil / Photos: Check Out The Most Athletic World Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.