Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! (1865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nezan(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Brizz. Another nonentity
must you abuse people? ok, so you are an entity, and the other person is a non-entity because the person is not made of matter?
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by muhsin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
Nezan:

must you abuse people? ok, so you are an entity, and the other person is a non-entity because the person is not made of matter?

grin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
+
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nezan:

Jesus performed more wonderful miracles and is still performing them today using us christians as vessels. Anyways, these are matters of the spirit which I believe, are strange to every muslim.
U re very correct Nezan
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by ttruth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
Abuzola :

All you do is insult everyone. You are a complete i-d-i-o-t. Walayi Talai cheesy
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by nopuqeater: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2010
we have a potential muslim in t.truth!

he said wallahi taalahi. he couldnt say anything about Jehovah or yahweh. i bet his heart has soften abit.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by ttruth(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

we have a potential muslim in t.truth!

he said wallahi taalahi. he couldnt say anything about Jehovah or yahweh. i bet his heart has soften abit.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will never be a muslim. God forbid !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by ayinba1(f): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2010
^^ People that said more than you became muslim. If you have any good to offer, insah Allah you will become a muslim and then you will understand
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by ttruth(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
ayinba1:

^^ People that said more than you became muslim. If you have any good to offer, insah Allah you will become a muslim and then you will understand

Ayinba:

No matter the amount of Al - Taqiyah, intimidation, butchering and subjugation you and other Jihadist applied, I will never be a muslim period. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by nopuqeater: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^if t.truth of christianity wishesto perish in hell like pharaoh and the rest of the disbelievers, he is doing a great job for his reward in hell fire. continue and intensify your hatred and arrogance against real truth which is Islam. it is easy and cheap to enter hell; party all the way to it, man.
Re: I Am In A Very Seriouse Pain ! by ttruth(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^if t.truth of christianity wishesto perish in hell like pharaoh and the rest of the disbelievers, he is doing a great job for his reward in hell fire. continue and intensify your hatred and arrogance against real truth which is Islam. it is easy and cheap to enter hell; party all the way to it, man.

Did you say Islam is the real truth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You better open that blind eyes of yours. God is not violent and he never lie. Islam is a fraudulent cult of Muhammed which is embedded in lies and deception (Al -Taqiyah).

You are the one who is going to hell fire. It is not too late, you better change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Section A Mosque? / Photos Of A Fish Born Wit Name Of God Written On It That Have Got People Talking / Why King Abdullah Chose Jews As His Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.