Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

2face Booed Off Stage - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 2face Booed Off Stage (13157 Views)

Who Would Be The Next 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by jhdfelix: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2009
I am surprised to see this kind of false information here,i am based in abuja and the only show that took place by weekend was Tuface's show and inside Thisday dome,if you guys don't know what to say about this born talent ,you should just keep quiet and take it as he said "who God has blessed no man can curse''
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by stantalka: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2009
ya ji, look nobody says he's not blessed but lets call a spade a spade, wetin this guy they do dey wrong.
wetin him dey feel like.
we are naija ppl, we have got culture.

lets tell the truth coz thats the only way forward.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Oluschenco(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2009
There is always a price for anything that is done in this earth, kudos to 2baba, he is using his career to pay for 2-much-ladies.

Shame ni!! cheesy
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by stantalka: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2009
There is always a price for anything that is done in this earth, kudos to 2baba, he is using his career to pay for 2-much-ladies.

Shame ni!!

i'm suprised u guys are saying all these. 2face is a baby that y he behaves the way he behaves. no kudos 4 him. let him go 2 hell if he feels he's 2 much.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by koolchicco: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
whiteroses:

all your story doesnt mean his career is over, it just depends on level of love on different states, if he comes to london tomorow we girls will still faint and buy £25 ticket so get your facts right, it happens a lot in USA when artist will try  and big up a city and they'd shout out the wrong city, and people will start throwing things and booing so kilo she e to n ranju abo mu milkshake ni lol

£25 and faint for who/where?, Anyway thats for u especially when ur aspiring to be one of his baby making machines.2face ko,2face ni.KARMA IS AT WORK. tongue grin
ADIEU 2FACE IDIBIA!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by rasputinn(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
Tu Baba's probs began when he seperated from ;
(1)Joyce Iyamu (his former manager)
(2)Kennis Music (his former label),c'mon man,Tu baba is an immensely gifted singer,BUT NOT A PRODUCER,so what's the hurry to set up and be on HYPERTEK?? music.Talk of penny wise pound foolish plus square pegs in round holes.

Tu Baba,you're my man,so you gotta beat a complete retreat,let the pros do their thing for you and there shall be no more lehleh
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by DrLorenz1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
Truth about the matter is that the music industry in Nigeria is changing and as an artiste one has to follow the trend. If you can't do that, then its bye bye to your career. Past glories don't always help. Tu face is a talented singer, no doubt about that, but if he can follow the trend, then he can come back. Although to me, i think he does when he's featured in a song. Perhaps he shld stick to that grin.

thats y as a Nigerian musician one should begin to diversify trynna do something else during your hay days
cos they young guys keep coming and with a society has not yet broken the hold of piracy
der will be tough days if they are good they'd come back strong

^
^
Yeah u're right,
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by clemcykul(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2009
Tell that to the wind.

actually the guy needs to really work on his english, and also improve his stage performance. everytime he handles a mike all u hear is "yesso nothing dey happen" "i dey feel una" watt da hell??

and also anoda important thing that he needs to bridle and tackle is that stubborn thing between his legs lol i think his d~ck gat its own brain and mind, never seen a d!ck so promiscuous!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by blezn: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
men e malo binu binu, boo or no boo 2face is the best naija as eva produced.abeg leave 2baba mak im live im life.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by chiefD1: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
Bad-belle people

First of all, that guy is finer than all these punks talking trash - thats why the babes y'all self-service on die for him - sorry about that.

Secondly, he is richer tan y'all - how dare you compare those nissan primera pushing idiots to a Range Rover Sports roller - PLEASE!!

3rdly, He IS A SUPERSTAR!!! kapish?

4thly, He is the best and will remain the best, even his "flop" videos will make you wish you were him - dont it??
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
chief-D:

Bad-belle people

First of all, that guy is finer than all these punks talking trash - thats why the babes y'all self-service on die for him - sorry about that.

Secondly, he is richer tan y'all - how dare you compare those nissan primera pushing idiots to a Range Rover Sports roller - PLEASE!!

3rdly, He IS A SUPERSTAR!!! kapish?

4thly, He is the best and will remain the best, even his "flop" videos will make you wish you were him - dont it??

Na him send you?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by chiefD1: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
Im no need to send me, I dey feel that guy 24.

Make I ask you sef - in fact make I ask all of una;

How many wives una fathers get?
How many kids una fathers get?
How many babes don gree get belle for you before?

Did 2baba come to any of you cafe-sitting, 14-inch-TV watching, garri and groundnut eating freaks to ask for  money to feed his kids??

If not for FM stations, you for hear im song?, how many Naija CDs you don ever buy for this your miserable low-life sef?

OK upon say you no buy Im CD, the nigga still be high rolla - abeg do something else else before your one hour ticket expire for that cafe wey you dey.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
chief-D:

Im no need to send me, I dey feel that guy 24.

Make I ask you sef - in fact make I ask all of una;

How many wives una fathers get?
How many kids una fathers get?
How many babes don gree get belle for you before?

Did 2baba come to any of you cafe-sitting, 14-inch-TV watching, garri and groundnut eating freaks to ask for  money to feed his kids??

If not for FM stations, you for hear im song?, how many Naija CDs you don ever buy for this your miserable low-life sef?

OK upon say you no buy Im CD, the nigga still be high rolla - abeg do something else else before your one hour ticket expire for that cafe wey you dey.

Na your life dey miserable and low. Defending such an idiot that doesn't even know you exist and who would sleep with your sister and impregnate her all in the name of being famous.

And you open your mouth dey ask questions? I happy say I never buy the man cd one day. I craze? hisssss
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by clemcykul(f): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
lol u no crase and notin do u
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by chiefD1: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
Poverty na disease ooooooo

You for don talk say the guy impregnate your sister now? eeeeyyaaaaaa, sorry sha

At least, you have something you can link to success in your family
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by koolchicco: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2009
chief-D:

You for don talk say the guy impregnate your sister now? eeeeyyaaaaaa, sorry sha

Oh boi - Dis one too muchooo!!!Make una take am easy and be nice to one another here pls.

One naija abeg.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
chief-D:

Now I see you are a true demented being. Who in his right senses would vouch for that idiot called 2face? grin

Keep an eye on your sister. I hear say he fit shoot and strike at a far distance. tongue
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by clemcykul(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
i hope the sister go get the sense to cover leg
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by hamjola: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
When i was young i was told u cant be in ur best 4ever.There r times u let ur guilds down and pple feel u r out of it.Their is no champion forever,the fact dat u r good doesnt mean u wont face competition cos its d record u set others will try to beat and when they do dat u need to work extra hard to prove ur worth by beating them.We r in a competitive environment where they some many talents coming out daily wit great songs even though some r merely single wit no meaning.Nigeria music market is simple to understand,find a danceable beat from a good studio,do a research on d latest street slangs.u can get dis by going to popular parks like ojota,or better still go to ajegunle,orile,mushin.then look for fine gals wit sexy body for d video.u dont need to have an album,just do a single,go to popular radio stations,give d dj 10k drop ur c.d.they will play ur song more than the news.dats why we have been seeing one song star and one album star in d industry.
when we find it hard to define btw our private life and public life it becomes a problem.2face is a natural talent,u need to see him in person b4 u can understand.God has been so good to him and he knows it,he need a good pr person and need a professional to re package him.this idea of pple setting up recording label just becos they have money.what is not ur line leave it for the expert to do it.
By and large,2face still remain no 1 in naija,take it or leave it.thanks
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by whiteroses(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
koolchicco:

£25 and faint for who/where?, Anyway thats for u especially when ur aspiring to be one of his baby making machines.2face ko,2face ni.KARMA IS AT WORK. tongue grin
ADIEU 2FACE IDIBIA!!!
me aspiring baby machine? damn child you dont even know me sad
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by chiefD1: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2009
My own issue is this;

The only thing I see around people who talk things like these about a successful person is just jealousy - which Im not into at all!!

Just think about all the recognition this guy has brought to Naija - like single-handedly. A lot of artistes have women with kids everywhere BUT because they are not that successful PLUS the women in question are not in that class of girls he has.

These things happen all the time, and it depends on the guy and the females to put some control down. BUT I cant stand anyone talk about a success like Tuface because of "promiscuity" - as if the person talking is an angel (U holy pass?)

No vex Michellin89, I just dont think its right to put it down on him like that. If you read up there, someone who is actually in Abuja smply discredited this whole post. Dont join them in this please, what if you were Tuface?, you think its that easy?? To keep you business off the press?, when you have sharks (in the name of producers) trying to bring your image down (using posts like this) so you can either stay with thm or come begging.

Lets encourage success and not kill it. Can we talk about Obasanjo's women - even his own son's wife , At least I read that in a paper.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by clemcykul(f): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
lol
dont throw in the towel yet, am loving this duel
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2009
i can't and will never like that guy. He may be talented but if you are a fool you are destined to fall and as I have said, his downfall is in between his leg. If he screwed less and concentrated more on building a decent career and image (this matters a lot in the sowbusiness), fans would still suport him through this dark moment. The dude is an illiterate, he said it and he proved it.

Career and responsibility go hand in hand. His person has started to affect his profession and there is nothing he can do about it. he caused it.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by clemcykul(f): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2009
i agree with u micheline. one's personality cannot be hidden, the inner man must always show it's self even if subdued
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by chiefD1: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
Well, in my own opinion, he is still up there and from what I see, I feel it all has some producers on the background.

I like the guy for one thing; He has style and originality. Thats whay everything he features in is simply a H.I.T. Look at his thing with 9ice, it's amazing.

I guess we are different, I love Tuface, his style, his originality and all. He has a success touch and he is a success. His issue with the girls, stuff happens, I've seen well educated people like a doctor who when we were in school had at least 2 girls pregnant - AND BULLIED THEM INTO GOING AWAY - he's not 2face, BUT that I know he already had 2 kids out there like 13 years ago.

One Luv
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
chief-D:

Well, in my own opinion, he is still up there and from what I see, I feel it all has some producers on the background.

I like the guy for one thing; He has style and originality. Thats whay everything he features in is simply a H.I.T. Look at his thing with 9ice, it's amazing.

I guess we are different, I love Tuface, his style, his originality and all. He has a success touch and he is a success. His issue with the girls, stuff happens, I've seen well educated people like a doctor who when we were in school had at least 2 girls pregnant - AND BULLIED THEM INTO GOING AWAY - he's not 2face, BUT that I know he already had 2 kids out there like 13 years ago.

One Luv

Being a doctor and being a public figure are different. Their actions are judged and weighed differently. Who'd care if 2face was a stranger? His baby mamas started showing up as soon as he reached the top. What does that say about someone who is planning to build a serious career? Na Naija and some people may not take reputation seriously, but it plays a huge role when it comes to celebrity.

If person nor like you, how he wan take buy your CD? I am happy I have never contributed to his wealth.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by nonysmith(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2009
ABEGGYY TU BABA IS GOOD NO DOUBT, BUT THE COMPETITION IS STIFFER, HIS VIDEOS ARE WACKED EXCEPT FOR, WATS DAT SONG AGAIN SEF, FIRE ABI BURNING ABI SMTIN, SO JUST LISTEN TO THE KOKO MASTER THE ENTERTAINER AND FEEL ENTERTAINED grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by koolchicco: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
chief-D:

My own issue is this;

Lets encourage success and not kill it. Can we talk about Obasanjo's women - even his own son's wife , At least I read that in a paper.

Hello,i dont think anyone is trying to kill anything here.Moreover he killed himself so sheepishly with his own hands.so now u wish to talk only about Obasanjo's women witout talking about 2face's,erm why,when both of them have the same promiscus, senseless and thoughtless d~ck?"What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander if that is the case".Meanwhile havent u heard the proverbial phrase"As u lay ur bed to u lie on it"?
I hope someone is thinking twice afterall !!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by koolchicco: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
michelin89:

Being a doctor and being a public figure are different. Their actions are judged and weighed differently. Who'd care if 2face was a stranger? His baby mamas started showing up as soon as he reached the top. What does that say about someone who is planning to build a serious career? Na Naija and some people may not take reputation seriously, but it plays a huge role when it comes to celebrity.

If person nor like you, how he wan take buy your CD? I am happy I have never contributed to his wealth.

IT MAKES SENSE MICHELIN.I ALWAYS ADMIRE UR SENSE OF REASONING.CALL A SPADE,A SPADE!! tongue
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by chiefD1: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
Its your thing.

Im with 2face, I like him and his music - a lot. Those issues dont mean anything to me because I am a man and I have my own life, so I cant judge him.

He is still there, doing what he does, NOT complaining to me or to anyone, so, Its all good - as long as he is alive and doing well.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by clemcykul(f): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
man stop defending this dude, he gat it comn for real
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Meldrick(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
michelin89:

Na your life dey miserable and low. Defending such an idiot that doesn't even know you exist and who would sleep with your sister and impregnate her all in the name of being famous.

And you open your mouth dey ask questions? I happy say I never buy the man cd one day. I craze? hisssss

You buy him CD, u no buy him CD. No one knows you. He is rich without ur contribution. Bad belle people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Good Pro Dj For Your Event / Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months / Promote your Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.