Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

2face Booed Off Stage - Music Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / 2face Booed Off Stage (13160 Views)

Who Would Be The Next 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by gentlegg(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
I seldomly know who is 2face.

But from what I've read through in this thread, as the reputation of his 2face done spoil, he should rebrand to a new 3face.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by triistar86: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
Damn!!!! We have got so many dumb people in Nigeria. Despite the fact that some guys that were present at the show said nothing of such ever happened people still come on this thread, Ignore those comments and still stick to the claim that it happened, all with the intent of having a reason to bash 2baba. Make una carry go that is why most of you would not make make it in life talk more of achieving as much as he did. CANT WE JUST LEARN TO APPRECIATE duhhhh!!!! I tire for Nigerians sef.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nezan(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
No be small thing--oooo!!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Dentale(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2009
To all you miserable lowlifes especially the first poster who spread lies and criticize celebrities for their private lives, get this into your thick skulls:
1. This shit never happened
2. Even if it did, so frigging what?
3. 2face is a star and your N150 purchase of his pirated DVDs isnt what makes him wealthy ( and yes he is wealthy)!
4. Focus on the shit in ur own lives! Cos after ur nasty posts, u're still gonna face those in ur closets. 2face's "manufactured" downfall isn't gonna make things better for u. Misery loves company, Lol!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
Dentale:

To all you miserable lowlifes especially the first poster who spread lies and criticize celebrities for their private lives, get this into your thick skulls:
1. This shit never happened
2. Even if it did, so frigging what?
3. 2face is a star and your N150 purchase of his pirated DVDs isnt what makes him wealthy ( and yes he is wealthy)!
4. Focus on the shit in ur own lives! Cos after ur nasty posts, u're still gonna face those in ur closets. 2face's "manufactured" downfall isn't gonna make things better for u. Misery loves company, Lol!

So? grin
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by papaejima: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
1st @koolchicco.i salute u for that and may u receive the same blessing that ONYE NWE ANYI bestowed on me.by the way,they are 2 healthy niggas.i hpe to storm nija with them this xmas.to @michelin,dont give up.always say the truth as u know it and as u have been saying it.why should u hate 2face? u no bi musician,him no come frm ur village,una generally no get much in common apart frm the fact that u helped him to be rich by patronizing him.which one be bad belle again.ANY ONE WHO CANT STAND THE SMOKE AND HEAT SHOULD LEAVE THE KITCHEN! final word! we are africans and 9ijas.we no bi akata where anything goes.we have our own way of treating our own celebs and they owe us the that much respct in terms of their behaviours.i doubt if 2face is the richest musician in 9ija today.and with his poor level of education,i doubt if na him dey toast babes pass all of us.abeg make una wey think say objective criticisms amounts to hating.no one cares about 2bloodyface or mr idibia.if u fuckup nwanne,we for nl go treat ur fuckup no matter who u bi.we don treat obj,yardua and all the dirty politicians,so who come bi 2or 5 face? keep the faith fellow niggas.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
papaejima:

1st @koolchicco.i salute u for that and may u receive the same blessing that ONYE NWE ANYI bestowed on me.by the way,they are 2 healthy niggas.i hpe to storm nija with them this xmas.to @michelin,dont give up.always say the truth as u know it and as u have been saying it.why should u hate 2face? u no bi musician,him no come frm ur village,una generally no get much in common apart frm the fact that [b]u helped him to be rich by patronizing him.[/b]which one be bad belle again.ANY ONE WHO CANT STAND THE SMOKE AND HEAT SHOULD LEAVE THE KITCHEN! final word! we are africans and 9ijas.we no bi akata where anything goes.we have our own way of treating our own celebs and they owe us the that much respct in terms of their behaviours.i doubt if 2face is the richest musician in 9ija today.and with his poor level of education,i doubt if na him dey toast babes pass all of us.abeg make una wey think say objective criticisms amounts to hating.no one cares about 2bloodyface or mr idibia.if u fuckup nwanne,we for nl go treat ur fuckup no matter who u bi.we don treat obj,yardua and all the dirty politicians,so who come bi 2or 5 face? keep the faith fellow niggas.

How?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by shotster50(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
Michelin its so obvious you just hate the guy for some reason. Nothing anyone says here will change your opinion. I still say that he is not worse than Fela (who I must say even died of Aids) yet he is being crucified here. are you always this hate filled or are you just making a special effort today?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2009
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAIJAAAA!!!!!

Whoever came up with this stupid story you wrote up there must
definitely be smoking some substance. I was at the show from beginning
to the end of it. Nothing like those jargons you wrote up there happened.
The only boring part of the show were performances of Rhymzo; black solo and Mallam spicy.

People sef- oga oh!!!!

Imagine 2face;dbanj;plantation boys;MI;9ice;Don baba all perfoming TRUE LOVE together at the same
time on the same stage with live band and karaoke being called boring.

Abeg. I no fit shout jo. This is definitely HATING!!!!![quote][/quote]

@ MICHELIN TIRE, LWKM

I NO LONGER CONSIDER THIS AS HATRED, FROM MY EXPERIENCE, WHEN A MAN OR WOMAN IS ACTING THE WAY YOU ARE DOING, IT IS NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE LOVE HE OR SHE HAS FOR THE PERSON. NOW, I KNOW YOU LOVE TU FACE AND U ARE MAD COS U CANT GET HIS CONTACTS. COS I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD STILL BE HATNG ON HIM WHEN SOMEONE AT THE SHOW SAID NOTHING OF SUCH HAPPENED AND TO ALL NAIRALANDERS WHO KEEPS POSTING RUBBISH AFTER WE HAVE MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD SAYING THEY ARE AT THE SHOWS AND NOTHING THE STUPID, CRAZY AND PUNK ASS POSTER CLAIMED HAPPENED, ARE YOU ALL BLIND NI??
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2009
youngdee:

@ MICHELIN TIRE, LWKM

I NO LONGER CONSIDER THIS AS HATRED, FROM MY EXPERIENCE, WHEN A MAN OR WOMAN IS ACTING THE WAY YOU ARE DOING, IT IS NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE LOVE HE OR SHE HAS FOR THE PERSON. NOW, I KNOW YOU LOVE TU FACE AND U ARE MAD COS U CANT GET HIS CONTACTS. COS I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD STILL BE HATNG ON HIM WHEN SOMEONE AT THE SHOW SAID NOTHING OF SUCH HAPPENED AND TO ALL NAIRALANDERS WHO KEEPS POSTING RUBBISH AFTER WE HAVE MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD SAYING THEY ARE AT THE SHOWS AND NOTHING THE STUPID, CRAZY AND PUNK ASS POSTER CLAIMED HAPPENED, ARE YOU ALL BLIND NI??

grin Na you know!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2009
Michelin, why dont you just accept and give up on this issue, Tu face is the best and still remains the best.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2009
youngdee:

Michelin, why dont you just accept and give up on this issue, Tu face is the best and still remains the best.

Ahahahha! Go sleep and dream your darling 2face.

Omomo. He jas just created a fake model for himself.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by sley4life(m): 1:59am On Jun 24, 2009
2face is feeling too pompous. Even if he is has the chicks to his corner he should zip up and respect himself as an ambassador. Tuface did an advert on place safe and yet he is the one spreading his rope on anything on skirt. I dont have any grudge against him but to give my candid advice. Tuface should try to add some wealth of knowledge irrespective of his knowledge.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by sley4life(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2009
Meldrick:

When has going to school become a pre-requisite to good living. It is his choice and mind ur buisness

It is for some folks. Why come out public to tarnish his personality. If he added some wealth of knowledge i believe he would have been able to understand some basic principle of life that will take him higher than his present status.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2009
[/quote]Quote from: Meldrick on Yesterday at 02:40:48 PM
When has going to school become a pre-requisite to good living. It is his choice and mind ur buisness

It is for some folks. Why come out public to tarnish his personality. If he added some wealth of knowledge i believe he would have been able to understand some basic principle of life that will take him higher than his present status.[quote]

Like the going to school did helped the likes of Obansanjo and Fela, abi you forget say these people go skool? Fela even studied abroad. Man, forget story and let Tu face live his life. There is no one in this world without a mistake, he has made his so why is it hard to forgive him if you cant forget? There are lots of artistes worst than him. Soul E married someone older than him and claimed it was not for money, later on they got divorced. OJB HAS LIKE 2 OR 3 WIVES, WHY DONT YOU TAKE HIS LIFE AS A TOPIC, WHY MUST IT ONLY BE TU FACE. NOW YOU CAN SEE IT IS NOTHING BUT HATRED BECAUSE HE IS A WELL KNOWN STAR ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR HIS DOWNFALL WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

D BANJ COMES UP WITH KOKO MANSION, WHY DONT YOU TALK ABOUT THAT, HE IS MODERNIZING PROSTITUTION, HE WANTS TO STYLISH SLEEP WITH EVERY BEAUTIFUL LADIES IN THIS COUNTRY, THIS WILL EVEN BE AIRED, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT MAY AFFECTS THE COUNTRY'S IMAGE ON THE GLOBE. YOU LEAVE THAT AND FOCUS ON TU FACE.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by davidif: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2009
WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT MAKING A HIT IN NAIJA? Just sing in Yoruba mixed with English and get some producer to make a good beat then you have everybody in naija bowing at your feet.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by adebaxton(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2009
He is the king and also the african number one .
Enemies are trying to bring him down He is unstoppable.
Before i choose me girl i would have picked him.
I love this guy with all my heart.
Ride on jare.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Meldrick(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
youngdee:

Like the going to school did helped the likes of Obansanjo and Fela, abi you forget say these people go skool? Fela even studied abroad. Man, forget story and let Tu face live his life. There is no one in this world without a mistake, he has made his so why is it hard to forgive him if you cant forget? There are lots of artistes worst than him. Soul E married someone older than him and claimed it was not for money, later on they got divorced. OJB HAS LIKE 2 OR 3 WIVES, WHY DONT YOU TAKE HIS LIFE AS A TOPIC, WHY MUST IT ONLY BE TU FACE. NOW YOU CAN SEE IT IS NOTHING BUT HATRED BECAUSE HE IS A WELL KNOWN STAR ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU ARE ALL LOOKING FOR HIS DOWNFALL WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

TRUE TALK MY BROTHER

FELA WENT TO SCHOOL ABROAD, OBASANJO WENT TO SCHOOL, EVEN SOME NAIRA LANDER MEMBERS WENT TO SCHOOL ABROAD BUT THEY ARE WORSE THAN TUFACE.
SO WHO TOLD THEM THAT ANYONE WHO HAS AN EDUCATION LIVES UPRIGHTLY?

A LOT OF GIRLS WHO CRUCIFY TUFACE WILL JUMP AT ANY OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE HIM. I KNOW A FRIEND( A GIRL) WHO SAYS TUFACE IS TOO POMPOUS BUT THE DAY SHE TOLD THE TRUTH, I LAUGHED AT HER. SHE MET TU FACE IN THE CLUB AND TRIED ALL THE HI HI TECHNIQUES BUT TUBABA DIDN'T NOTICE HER AND HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE VIP LOUNGE. SHE WAS EMBARRASED AND SINCE THEN SHE SPEAKS NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM.
LEAVE TU BABA ALONE OOOO
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by itumama: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
anybody fit Bleep up abeg.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by kokoA(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
To show you guys how good this guy is, every topic about him gets so much replies. So, love him or hate him, he is just there making it big. Shame on bad people! tongue
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
all those who talked trash about this guy should search themselves to see if they are not also full of it, i am not saying the guy is all that but he is good, he is a talented young man blinded by stardom and went in so deep that he lost himself and can't seem to find his way back without more harm done to his integrity, give the man a break, Innocent, mind yourself and start acting like you know your game,
@mr crackles, grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by berildan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
it seems ladies of this forum hates tu baba so much that they even want him 2 die but that won't kill him.u knw y?cos non of it was his fault.if u naija chic like d one he impregnated had given him breathing space,i guess the story would have been different.abi u guys want some of una think say him dey slack?na correct guy jare!!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by baslone: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
For those of you that came to the show-it's obvious you can now
read the meaning of the few words 2 dropped immediately after performing
his "1love" track.

Anyway, like i'll always say- you can keep hating on him because he"s everything y"all wanna be

Kosi oro!!
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by temple(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
tuface is not a legend ooooooo, is it cos his track was used on holywood film, save dat
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by papaejima: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
pple of nairaland,lets drop this issue of 2face.somebody made mention of fela studying abroad and dying of aids.truth be told did fela live a life worthy of emulation? is obasamma  (OBJ) anybodys role model? WHETHER 2face is the best musician that africa  ever produced or not,let us be bold and truthful enough to tell him where his weaknesses are instead of misleading him by saying that other are dumping on him.we know that no star is without controversy,bt they and thier numerous supporters should have balls enough to accept his wrong doings.no one is a saint especially when it comes to bang bang knack knack.that stick and hole have their own brains when they meet each other,bt as a star,he must learn to live above board.lets drop this language of saying that pple  hate 2face.am sure that no1 on this forum hates the dude.any1 who makes headlines on NL,we nairalanders will pick his bones.it so happens that it is 2 face time.he has to face the music.ive seen folks on this forum call yardua all manners of sick names forgetting that he is nigerias no 1 citizen.what is good for yardua,obj,jim iyke,clarion and others should equally be good for 2baba as many of u calls him. cry cry
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by youngdee(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ papaejima

Just like your name on here implies "Papa" one can tell u are an elderly person. We all know Tu face made a mistakes which we all do. You said that some Nairalanders do not hate him , that is not true cos I dont understand why many of these people are taking it out him as if he killed someone. He did not deny those women and their babies for crying out loud. We all know these ladies want him and he was very careless to have sex without condom or whatever. But I dont think that is enough for people to crucify him, ah aha chai Nigerians.

One thing I am certain of is that no one can bring him down cos we all know he has what it takes to be who he is now and will ever progress in life.

I wonder what will happen if it is Tu face that is in Michael Jackson's shoes. What will the so called haterz on Nairaland say?

STAY HERE AND KEEP ON HATING ON HIM WHILE HE IS OUT THERE MAKING IT BIG, VERY SOON, UNA GO FEAR FEAR
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by papaejima: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
@youngdee,i also hpe that the young in ur name does not imply that u are too young to understand that the 1st one was a mistake,the 2nd probably a sexual coincidence,what were the 3rd,4th and so on?the papa in my name indicates that iam the father of 2 bouncing baby boys that the LORD graciously and unselfishly gave to me.i aint too old or 2 young.bt truth has nothing to do with age.dont forget that jackson was left with the shitty end of the stick when he had his problems.the whole world was dumping on him and all the networkks were bringing in their experts on jackson.names like wacko,maniac,lunatic,childmolester,just to mention bt a few where thrown at him.infact jackson was hung very high and left there to dry on his own.OJ was supported initially when we saw or thought that the white race were dumping on him,bt when he lost his footballing head and went in with gun blazing at people,we left him on his own.mind u that no1 is calling 2 face names yet.pple are trying to point out his weakness and wants him to learn frm them and correct them as well.do 2face wants to become the FATHER OF ALL NATIONS? those things werent mistakes,they were dumb men!he could easily have picked up a life threatening sickness frm one of those unprotected sex and tell me wouldnt it be 2 face hating 2face? we want good things frm and for our country 9ija,bt we need to draw a line btwix liking a person and being bold enough to tell him when he is wrong.
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by tayoast(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
So what 2 Baba's got mistresses with kids. The dude's got a BIG role model -- AKON (who's got kids with three different women).

Women should be on d receiving end of this backlash.

When a man is plying the route of success, instead of pple to join d wagon, some just decide (out of the blue) to be on the other side.

In this case, 2 Baba is the Ruling Party while haters belong to the Opposition Party!
Unstoppable Indeed!

@Michelin
No be u run comot 9ja because of inadequate electricity?
Sorry, Urs has 89 ,

Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ooduamusic: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2009
Puppet Multimedia is glad; to introduce the beginning of a new dawn in Nigeria entertainment industry tag Oodua Music Award
Oodua Music Award, an annual event that will give priority to the best Yoruba artist based on creativity, album and popularity in a given year, a medium to celebrate the best Yoruba artist among every talented Yoruba musician

A tool to uplift: the Yoruba culture, a progressive way of branding the Yoruba entertaining industry.

www.ooduamusicaward.com
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by Shentz(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
how many kids does this guy have?
Re: 2face Booed Off Stage by ezenkelari: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
make no mistake 'bout it ,2face is UNSTOPPABLE,ya hear mi !!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months / Are You In Need Of A Good Pro Dj For Your Event / Promote your Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.